Author Topic: Dear Amerika  (Read 16359 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Dear Amerika
« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2020, 10:38:12 PM »
Keep babbling NatCigg.  It suits you.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm happy too.

Your insulting meme coupled with the narrow minded point of view, tells me you will be back to set us strait, when you are ready.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2020, 06:55:46 AM »
Wow.  You really aren't thinking this through.

Even a fit person running 22 mi is going to have higher O2 needs than a fat Fox News fan waddling down an isle in walmart. 

That ^ is another attempt to bring politics into this. The virus doesn’t infect anyone more or less based on any beliefs...

I have both sides in my family and friends (anecdotal again) but I don’t see much difference in their methods to stay safe.

Btw Fox News has been playing both sides for years and making even more $ than the rest by doing so, not very worthy organization since grabbing money has become the most important goal.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 06:58:37 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #257 on: August 16, 2020, 09:30:01 AM »
look at that. fda approve spit test.  we may be on to something here.  I dont see much else of a solution, short of a cure.

test everyone, often.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/08/16/coronavirus-news-yale-saliva-test-wear-masks-indoors-outdoors/5591407002/

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: August 16, 2020, 09:46:40 AM »
The virus doesn’t infect anyone more or less based on any beliefs...

First, Fox News is a news network, not a political party.  I'd like the moderator to make careful note of that.  ;)

I believe there is a high correlation with Fox News zealots and those who are claiming masks don't work, and refusing to wear them, and fighting quarantining when necessary,  and generally claiming the virus is a hoax.

The pattern is clear.  Next time a goober starts spewing "Masks don't work.  Masks increase your odds of getting the virus.  The virus is fake news.  It's just the flu!", ask them what their favorite news network is. 

Or ask them if they believe in QAnon. ;)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:53:19 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2020, 10:10:46 AM »
you can not spread your P.C. internet made beliefs on me!

:old:

:salute

did you know most of your reality is a concoction within your little informed animal brain? really is fascinating. to think. to know your belief you push on someone is just one other naive viewpoint.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
First, Fox News is a news network, not a political party.  I'd like the moderator to make careful note of that.  ;)

I believe there is a high correlation with Fox News zealots and those who are claiming masks don't work, and refusing to wear them, and fighting quarantining when necessary,  and generally claiming the virus is a hoax.

The pattern is clear.  Next time a goober starts spewing "Masks don't work.  Masks increase your odds of getting the virus.  The virus is fake news.  It's just the flu!", ask them what their favorite news network is. 

Or ask them if they believe in QAnon. ;)

‘I believe...high correlation...’

That is your anecdotal experience, observation and also interpretation. Neither amount to any facts whatsoever.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:26:15 AM by RotBaron »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2020, 10:30:13 AM »
That is your anecdotal experience, observation and also interpretation. Neither amount to any facts whatsoever.

Yeah, You're right.  No correlation at all.  I am just imagining things. 

:rolleyes:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »
you are propagating hate. and we do not need any more of that.

Best to mind your business. do the best you can. respect another, maybe discus. but more importantly respect the individual.

only two ways to judge a man. his work and his word.

:salute

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2020, 01:31:56 PM »
Yeah, You're right.  No correlation at all.  I am just imagining things. 

:rolleyes:

Your disdain for Fox News and its viewers is quite evident, what isn’t evident is what they did to you? What makes you dislike so so much to bring it here?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2020, 01:33:30 PM »

Your disdain for Fox News and its viewers is quite evident, what isn’t evident is what they did to you? What makes you dislike so so much to bring it here?

Who is bringing what here and why?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2020, 01:49:38 PM »

I think it is obvious to anyone who has paid attention, that the Fox News tribe are the core demographic of the anti-masker/COVID Denier death cult.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
Another thread was started (the Sturgis one).

The first two posts were:

1. I just saw a video of 6 or 7 black lives matter people causing a ruckus at Sturgis. Unfortunately the police saved their lives. The gathering of Harley-Davidson people looked like a grand and peaceful event. Isn't it bizarre that I would feel safe with the Harley characters and free to have a good time. On the other side of the coin are the BLM people looking for a fight and having to be protected by the police. I just feel it's a shame that the police saved them

2. Blm hates police. I hope the officers were facing the blm and not turning their backs on that racist trash.

Presuming this is the video:

The protesters appeared to be locals.

Who brings what, where (here on the forum ... in the town of Sturgis, etc.) ?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2020, 02:14:35 PM »
I think it is obvious to anyone who has paid attention, that the Fox News tribe are the core demographic of the anti-masker/COVID Denier death cult.

And yet, which cities has the highest death rates? Seems ironic wouldnt you say?

Hannity was telling people to wear mask... jus sayin

Unfreedom of the Press first chapter by Mark Levin explains the media statistics perfectly with actual stats from historians.

Fox was also the highest rated channel on TV the last few months. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Scared

• Zinc Member
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2020, 02:14:56 PM »
I wonder where you can buy bulletproof masks?  :x

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2020, 02:15:57 PM »
And yet, which cities has the highest death rates? Seems ironic wouldnt you say?

Hannity was telling people to wear mask... jus sayin

Unfreedom of the Press first chapter by Mark Levin explains the media statistics perfectly with actual stats from historians.

Fox was also the highest rated channel on TV the last few months. 

I already gave up on em.  Can’t change an ignorant liberal mindset.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek