Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30514 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2020, 11:11:43 AM »
As an outside observer, maybe voting for the orange man wasn't about voting for Republican or Democrat, but voting against the establishment - the political elite... the 1% who control most of the money and companies in the USA and that ya'll were tired of the BS that came with them? Voting for him was a vote against 'them' who do not act in your best interest?

Only traitors will hate what Trump is doing. Apparently there are a lot of them.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2020, 11:24:51 AM »
No doubt it was but people saw the experiment didn't work as well as they hoped it would.

Besides the dem and corrupt media who never got over his victory, no else thinks his 4 years were a failure

And please dont bring up the "covid deaths" as how he failed as many believe he is not responsible as the media is trying to brainwash you into believing

Those same ppl would have croaked regardless who was potus

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2020, 11:29:29 AM »
If he had put as much effort into the covid as he did into his election fraud rhetoric he would be still the Prez.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2020, 11:38:56 AM »
Besides the dem and corrupt media who never got over his victory, no else thinks his 4 years were a failure

And please dont bring up the "covid deaths" as how he failed as many believe he is not responsible as the media is trying to brainwash you into believing

Those same ppl would have croaked regardless who was potus

Eagler

He failed because his campaign exploited divisions within the US and increased the cultural polarization in this country.  The divisions were certainly not his creation but he certainly drove a wedge into them.  That is the opposite of what a good leader should do.  United we stand, divided we fall. 

I firmly believe a vast majority of Americans could find a common ground if led by a moderate leader, we are not as different as people are trained to believe via propaganda.  Do I think Biden is that guy, certainly not.  My only hope is that under him our divisions don't widen.  Until we the people learn to respect one another I'm afraid the same crud will rise to the top.
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2020, 11:53:33 AM »
No doubt it was but people saw the experiment didn't work as well as they hoped it would.

It worked well for Americans. Finally someone was working for jobs here and product here. Seems others are only worried about folks who come here illegally. Note that no one has issues with those who come here legally.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2020, 12:00:27 PM »

Finally someone was working for jobs here and product here.

Can you share your metrics for making those determinations.   :salute
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2020, 12:07:12 PM »
I did not see that bug

I saw the media call him racist when he stopped 10's of 1000's of illegals from coming over our southern border

I hear they are starting the trip again becuase they know sleepy creepy corrupt joe will let them in this time

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: December 15, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
Dup post
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 12:19:10 PM by Eagler »

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: December 15, 2020, 12:12:53 PM »
I did not see that bug

Therein lies the problem our country is having.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: December 15, 2020, 12:14:53 PM »
He failed because his campaign exploited divisions within the US and increased the cultural polarization in this country.  The divisions were certainly not his creation but he certainly drove a wedge into them.  That is the opposite of what a good leader should do.  United we stand, divided we fall. 

I firmly believe a vast majority of Americans could find a common ground if led by a moderate leader, we are not as different as people are trained to believe via propaganda.  Do I think Biden is that guy, certainly not.  My only hope is that under him our divisions don't widen.  Until we the people learn to respect one another I'm afraid the same crud will rise to the top.

False. Thats a main stream sellout media illusion.

Remember all of the celebrities holding heads of bloody Trump. Talking about assassinations, talking about blowing up the White house. Calling us Nazi white supremacist every F ing day. We had more black brown Hispanics and yellow people than ever before in history vote for Trump. More woman and "people of color" with jobs than ever before. So you can screw right off with your "he's divisive BS" the media attacked Trump from day 1 down the escalator. You people are so propagandislzed to say it was all Trump who caused division. I guess if going after and exposing pedophile Nazis in NXVM and epstein Island and stopping child trafficking from Mexico and pulling troops out of the middle east while signing peace deals is "division". Than I will happily be divided until one side remains.

Have fun going back to Syria, Lybia, and Sudan getting our troops killed for the genie oil company you hypocrits dont want to talk about. Have fun allowing heroin to kill more Americans than covid ever dreamed of. Have fun watching your companies go over seas for cheap slave labor just like confederates wanted. Have fun watching your cities turn into trash dumps like Portland has become. Its so frustrating. I live in the most democrat controlled city on the planet. Democrats have controlled Portland for decades. Its no surprise that Portland is so "racist with racist cops" its no surprise how many businesses have closed down and are leaving. Its no surprise there thousands of tents posted all over the place. No surprise there are RVs trashing the streets all over the place. No surprise the town is a total trash dump. This is what you want America to be, a F ing over priced trash dump? That's what your side has achieved. I see it with my own eyes every day.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 12:17:19 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #250 on: December 15, 2020, 12:16:44 PM »

It worked well for Americans. Finally someone was working for jobs here and product here. Seems others are only worried about folks who come here illegally. Note that no one has issues with those who come here legally.

it was great for us, used to work at a steel plant, about 30 small companies we did business with went under because they couldn't afford the new higher price on steel.

trade wars are easy to win.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: December 15, 2020, 12:18:24 PM »
Therein lies the problem our country is having.

Says you

I see many larger much deeper issues

Eagler

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: December 15, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2020, 12:24:48 PM »
Says you

True.   Let's hear yours.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2020, 12:27:26 PM »

Yeah... I identify as a red person so....

Just wait till the real watermelon about esptein comes out within the science community he was working with. There is so much out there, the hammer is going to have to drop sooner than later.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-