Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30446 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2020, 05:00:50 PM »
I need help because people like you don't seem to understand what I am fighting and helping to expose. Or you do understand and just want to cover it up.

Take a look.

Part 1
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/

Part2
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/

Part 3
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/WiNKpTVTPce4/

Now, if you ignore this and write it off as conspiracy. I will understand exactly where you stand. This is why I am so angry. Until this gets exposed and ends on a federal level US level, I will not stop. Until these "elites" get arrested, i will continue to fight. Nothing makes them madder than when this gets exposed.

I often think the majority of anti trumpers are covering up for this. Thats why I have lost my respect for them.

That's why I have lost respect for the news media.

That's I have lost respect for many of our systems.

Welcome to the darkness of those who hate Trump the most.

You really do need some deep psychological help.

I seriously find it hard to believe that you really think there is a deep state run by satanic cannibals pedophiles that is run out of a pizza shop in Maryland headed by the Clintons and Soros.

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #316 on: December 15, 2020, 05:05:00 PM »
Isn't it amazing how many garbage videos Qanon can produce. :rolleyes:
Any opinions on how, when, or even if, he might get "de-programmed"?

Personally, I believe whoever created QAnon is an epic trollster trolling the mentally challenged and conspiracy nutters so the rest of us sane people know who the retards are.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:06:33 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #317 on: December 15, 2020, 05:24:22 PM »
Personally, I believe whoever created QAnon is an epic trollster trolling the mentally challenged and conspiracy nutters so the rest of us sane people know who the retards are.

Did it ever cross your mind the the mighty Q could be the product of a Trump publicist? Far fetched I appreciate but what better way to enlist and maintain a large base that believes he is the 2nd coming of the Messiah. :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: December 15, 2020, 05:26:25 PM »
You guys better not have chased him away.   :furious
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: December 15, 2020, 05:36:41 PM »

Trump would have called them out already.

Trump called them "good people" when asked about it, and played stupid about not knowing who it is.

I guess you think General Flynn is one of those mentally challenged nutters too?

I use to laugh at my old roommate who was a "conspiracy theorist" just like you guys. Then when the 2016 election came around, I realized he wasn't so crazy. The left over played their hand and hasn't stopped since. Then when they arrested Epstien and Maxwell, I knew it was all real.

Sad that you guys just write it off because you think you are so damn smart instead of just reading into it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:43:05 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2020, 05:51:27 PM »
Trump would have called them out already.

Trump called them "good people" when asked about it, and played stupid about not knowing who it is.

I guess you think General Flynn is one of those mentally challenged nutters too?

I use to laugh at my old roommate who was a "conspiracy theorist" just like you guys. Then when the 2016 election came around, I realized he wasn't so crazy. The left over played their hand and hasn't stopped since. Then when they arrested Epstien and Maxwell, I knew it was all real.

Sad that you guys just write it off because you think you are so damn smart instead of just reading into it.

Must be easy to quit. You've done it twice and you're back again.  :old:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: December 15, 2020, 06:11:57 PM »
http://m.quickmeme.com/p/3vxydh

Horde in game,  horde in here.

Really never figured so many Trump haters here. It’s been 3 decades since we had a President that respected our military, their lives and families so much. 

With as many of you that served it’s hard to see that’s lost y’all.  :confused:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 06:22:44 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #322 on: December 15, 2020, 07:02:53 PM »
As an outside observer, maybe voting for the orange man wasn't about voting for Republican or Democrat, but voting against the establishment - the political elite... the 1% who control most of the money and companies in the USA and that ya'll were tired of the BS that came with them? Voting for him was a vote against 'them' who do not act in your best interest?

The best speech ever about that -- up to 3:54 only.  After that, it's back on track with the narrative.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #323 on: December 15, 2020, 07:16:53 PM »

Really never figured so many Trump haters here. It’s been 3 decades since we had a President that respected our military, their lives and families so much. 

I'm having a hard time figuring it out myself. Unfortunately I believe they are hiding their true intentions on why they really hate him. Sad that so many fall for foreign media propaganda. I've never seen a president in my time love America like Trump does. We are bringing troops home, he snuck out and went to go see troops during Xmas or Thanksgiving, he has improved the VA greatly and allows them to see personal doctors... I just dont get it.

Funny meme BTW 🤣
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2020, 07:19:50 PM »
I'm having a hard time figuring it out myself. Unfortunately I believe they are hiding their true intentions on why they really hate him. Sad that so many fall for foreign media propaganda. I've never seen a president in my time love America like Trump does. We are bringing troops home, he snuck out and went to go see troops during Xmas or Thanksgiving, he has improved the VA greatly and allows them to see personal doctors... I just dont get it.

Funny meme BTW 🤣

what are you lazarus? thought you left. even lazarus took 3 days not 3 minutes.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: December 15, 2020, 07:23:12 PM »

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/09/03/report-trump-disparaged-us-war-dead-as-losers-suckers/
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #326 on: December 15, 2020, 07:23:33 PM »
what are you lazarus? thought you left. even lazarus took 3 days not 3 minutes.

semp

I'll give him slack. Only two of his personalities quit. Of course since they are all so alike, it's hard to tell.  :old:

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #327 on: December 15, 2020, 07:53:31 PM »

Funny meme BTW 🤣

I haven’t since Reagan, I was fairly young then, but old enough to see his true love for us.

I’m not a GW Bush fan, but he had his moments during/after 9/11
I remember liberal friends and classmates saying they were glad it was GW and not Gore in hindsight.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #328 on: December 15, 2020, 07:57:19 PM »
I haven’t since Reagan, I was fairly young then, but old enough to see his true love for us.

I’m not a GW Bush fan, but he had his moments during/after 9/11
I remember liberal friends and classmates saying they were glad it was GW and not Gore in hindsight.

i voted for Reagan, first election i ever voted,  was disappointed in him, but he had character, funny, but last 2 years his mental faculties were not there. he was a good guy pain me too see that.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: December 15, 2020, 07:59:36 PM »
It doesn’t seem you mean to do anything other than ridicule.

If you truly did you’d PM him and not put it here in a see for all forum.

Ridicule?  Really?  If I wanted to ridicule him, there are seriously better, more entertaining ways.  In the future, I'll be sure to consult with you as to the proper discourse I should take in my BBS posts on the Aces High Bulletin Board.

Perhaps your own personal bias, keyboard warrior? 
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce