Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30431 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #330 on: December 15, 2020, 08:06:39 PM »
I'm having a hard time figuring it out myself. Unfortunately I believe they are hiding their true intentions on why they really hate him. Sad that so many fall for foreign media propaganda. I've never seen a president in my time love America like Trump does. We are bringing troops home, he snuck out and went to go see troops during Xmas or Thanksgiving, he has improved the VA greatly and allows them to see personal doctors... I just dont get it.

Funny meme BTW 🤣

It's really simple. POTUS is supposed to be the President of the entire nation - not just President of his chosen base. A real leader addresses legitimate grievances with empathy and understanding; a real leader does not surround himself with yes-men; a real leader does not resort to childish name calling; and a real leader doesn't do the nations business on social f**king media.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #331 on: December 15, 2020, 08:11:05 PM »
what are you lazarus? thought you left. even lazarus took 3 days not 3 minutes.

semp

The English in me wants to stop.
The Jewish in me wants to stop.
The Scottish in me even wants to stop.
The Italian in me said screw that keep fighting.
The American in me said screw that keep fighting.
Those are my 2 strongest personalities, so its tough to watch comments go by without challenging them. 

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:16:22 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #332 on: December 15, 2020, 08:17:25 PM »
i voted for Reagan, first election i ever voted,  was disappointed in him, but he had character, funny, but last 2 years his mental faculties were not there. he was a good guy pain me too see that.

semp

Reagan/Carter was in late high school for me, and I thought Carter would be a good president and Reagan would be a horrible president.  Now I feel the exact opposite.  I feel that Carter is a good and admirable man -- but not a good president.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: December 15, 2020, 08:35:43 PM »
It's really simple. POTUS is supposed to be the President of the entire nation - not just President of his chosen base. A real leader addresses legitimate grievances with empathy and understanding; a real leader does not surround himself with yes-men; a real leader does not resort to childish name calling; and a real leader doesn't do the nations business on social f**king media.

Have you listened to his speeches or rallies lately?  How is he not speaking to all of America? What does he want to do that is so damn bad for Americans? How is bringing troops home, and bringing industry back to America a bad thing? How are opportunity zones in cities for people to find work a bad thing? How is bombing ISIS a bad thing? How is lowering drug prices a bad thing?
Go listen to a recent speech. Don't take CNNs word for it.

Many of Trumps picks haven't been "yes men". McMaster, Mattis, Millie, Bolton, Kelly, gah i know i am missing many more. Just because they didn't last the entire time, doesn't mean Trump fires every person who disagrees. You don't know what's going on on the inside. Trump has picked a lot of people who aren't necessarily on the Trump Train. Its up to them to do what the people want, or they can resign or fall on their sword. A good machiavelli tactic from the Prince.

Twitter is simply a distraction for the MSM along with him being able to share ideas instantly to go around the media. I hardly ever even look at Trump tweets TBH. Pay more attention to his EOs, regulation cuts, and tax cuts for everyone. I got a $50 a paycheck tax cut.... drug price cuts, gas cost, negotionans and peace deals with the middle east. Things that actually matter.

Unfortunately, your media doesn't talk about this, which is probably why you aren't informed very well into what he's actually doing. Thats why no one likes them anymore. They arent even fair or give any credit where its due.

We know the left wants to "fundamentally" change America, rather than simply make it better and provide more opportunities in the work place. Thats why I cannot get on board with the democrats. The UN has no authority to rule the United States or any country for that matter.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #334 on: December 15, 2020, 09:00:26 PM »
Have you listened to his speeches or rallies lately?  How is he not speaking to all of America? What does he want to do that is so damn bad for Americans? How is bringing troops home, and bringing industry back to America a bad thing? How are opportunity zones in cities for people to find work a bad thing? How is bombing ISIS a bad thing? How is lowering drug prices a bad thing?

Many of Trumps picks haven't been "yes men". McMaster, Mattis, Millie, Bolton, Kelly, gah i know i am missing many more. Just because they didn't last the entire time, doesn't mean Trump fires every person who disagrees. You don't know what's going on on the inside. Trump has picked a lot of people who aren't necessarily on the Trump Train. Its up to them to do what the people want, or they can resign or fall on their sword. A good machiavelli tactic from the Prince.

Twitter is simply a distraction for the MSM along with him being able to share ideas instantly to go around the media. I hardly ever even look at Trump tweets TBH. Pay more attention to his EOs, regulation cuts, and tax cuts for everyone. I got a $50 a paycheck tax cut.... drug price cuts, gas cost, negotionans and peace deals with the middle east. Things that actually matter.

Unfortunately, your media doesn't talk about this, which is probably why you aren't informed very well into what he's actually doing. Thats why no one likes them anymore. They arent even fair or give any credit where its due.

We know the left wants to "fundamentally" change America, rather than simply make it better and provide more opportunities in the work place. Thats why I cannot get on board with the democrats. The UN has no authority to rule the United States or any country for that matter.

It's obvious you admire him but it's far deeper than any political agenda.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: December 15, 2020, 09:09:21 PM »
The English in me wants to stop.
The Jewish in me wants to stop.
The Scottish in me even wants to stop.
The Italian in me said screw that keep fighting.
The American in me said screw that keep fighting.
Those are my 2 strongest personalities, so its tough to watch comments go by without challenging them.

Where's the Native American chief?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #336 on: December 16, 2020, 12:06:33 AM »
Where is the vomit emoji?

Back to topic...

I see the FDA says to watch for bells palsy from the Pfizer vaccine.  Wholey cow batman!  Better give to the old people first!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #337 on: December 16, 2020, 01:47:08 AM »

Many of Trumps picks haven't been "yes men". McMaster, Mattis, Millie, Bolton, Kelly, gah i know i am missing many

hey Lazarus how many of his "no men" didnt get fired.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #338 on: December 16, 2020, 02:51:17 AM »

Many of Trumps picks haven't been "yes men". McMaster, Mattis,

Pay more attention to his EOs, regulation cuts, and tax cuts for everyone.

I am only going to pay attention to these two sentences, as the rest of your post had exclusive residence on Fabrication Island with Melania's plastic surgeon.....

*First, McMaster and Mattis..... I personally know people that have been retired from the service for ten years that would pick up a garden shovel and charge a machine gun if either one of them asked...Who also changed their votes from loyal Trump to Biden because of how they both were treated.  I'll take their word over yours, thanks.

*As far as executive orders... isn't that what you folks wanted to impeach the "Obama Dictatorship" for?     Trump, (4 years) 200 EO's, 50/yr avg, one every 7.3 days..  Obama (8 years), 276....34.5/yr avg...one every 10.5 days. I mean, next you'll say that Obama played more golf, right? Want to talk about those numbers?  Also, why the hell did Trump even need to use any EO's... he had both houses in Congress stacked for two full years.... oh, right... he was too busy golfing.  True, true.

*Regulations are there for a reason.  You really should take a second to read about the tragedy of the commons.  You may not agree, but you also may not have the ability to see why said regulation was put into effect.  I know it's difficult because you can't cut down a forest because one species of owl lives there, and you don't understand. Because the world is just a sum of resources to make money.... and dammit, money is everything, right?.

*MY federal taxes went up, not down....by percentage, for three straight years... so this "everyone"  you speak of doesn't exist.  Cheers.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 02:53:04 AM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: December 16, 2020, 06:41:17 AM »
I am only going to pay attention to these two sentences, as the rest of your post had exclusive residence on Fabrication Island with Melania's plastic surgeon.....

*First, McMaster and Mattis..... I personally know people that have been retired from the service for ten years that would pick up a garden shovel and charge a machine gun if either one of them asked...Who also changed their votes from loyal Trump to Biden because of how they both were treated.  I'll take their word over yours, thanks.

*As far as executive orders... isn't that what you folks wanted to impeach the "Obama Dictatorship" for?     Trump, (4 years) 200 EO's, 50/yr avg, one every 7.3 days..  Obama (8 years), 276....34.5/yr avg...one every 10.5 days. I mean, next you'll say that Obama played more golf, right? Want to talk about those numbers?  Also, why the hell did Trump even need to use any EO's... he had both houses in Congress stacked for two full years.... oh, right... he was too busy golfing.  True, true.

*Regulations are there for a reason.  You really should take a second to read about the tragedy of the commons.  You may not agree, but you also may not have the ability to see why said regulation was put into effect.  I know it's difficult because you can't cut down a forest because one species of owl lives there, and you don't understand. Because the world is just a sum of resources to make money.... and dammit, money is everything, right?.

*MY federal taxes went up, not down....by percentage, for three straight years... so this "everyone"  you speak of doesn't exist.  Cheers.

I'm thinking we all should get into the medical profession, IT, or public service.  Life seems to be good from that point of view.  A struggle for equality and a "healthy" life, but it is good.  We should ignore the lies and fear rhetoric from the media for the last 4 years, the intentions were good.  And finally, when we test positive for covid we should go home and call if we can't breathe right?

While trump was a idiot, the position he put the government in, was good to me.

:salute

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #340 on: December 16, 2020, 06:51:24 AM »
Where is the vomit emoji?

Back to topic...

I see the FDA says to watch for bells palsy from the Pfizer vaccine.  Wholey cow batman!  Better give to the old people first!

They'd rather spin up Violator..

Side affects are going to be accepted as we have to save many who would have died anyway...

To lower the covid death count first remove the fed $$$ for each one reported..should help the hospitalization number too.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #341 on: December 16, 2020, 10:41:23 AM »
I know that President elect Biden has had to deal with that all his life but the rest of your description applies to Trump. Are you weakly attempting to project that onto President elect Biden?

I didn't project anything...... weakly or any other way.

If you look up to Biden, that says enough for me.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #342 on: December 16, 2020, 11:21:44 AM »

"How they both were treated"? By who? What did Trump do that was so bad for them? Fix the VA? Lower drug costs, bring troops home? Try to stop vets from 22  suicides a day thanks your F-ed up wars in the middle east by the establishment. They are going to vote Biden who actually called a group of them "stupid bastards" to their faces? Not some hear say 6 year old he said she said, but to their actual face? That's what you want? Another president who sends our men to Syria, lybia, Sudan, Iraq, and where ever else to do what ever the hell it is over there?

Federal tax cuts were across the board. Not sure how yours went up magically. Seems pretty strange to me. 🤔

EOs were because establishment didn't want to give Trump anything. His EOs actually improved the country. As seen by the actual #s before the great bio weapon attack.

Regulations in some cases are necessary.  The ones by Obama crippled the trucking industry, crippled many industries rather, forced more businesses to move overseas. Actually forced many businesses to close for good. In many cases screwed over real Americans while propping up foreign DACA workers. Allowed rampant refugee migration destroying social safety nets for American tax payers, let's not forget about robbing Americans with tax dollars going to Paris, robbing Americans with tax dollars to Iran, robbing Americans who didn't want health insurance. Millions dead from Meth and Heroin, including a few of my acquaintances. Trump gave us prison reform, not Obama. Trump gave billions to historically black colleges, way more than Obama. Obama helped ISIS with hundreds of terrorist attacks a year, using isis to take over western europe. Trump bombed the watermelon out of them. Obama gave weapons to terrorist in Fast and Furious, weapons used in the France Night Club shooting.
 Now we hardly see terrorist attacks. Trump made Nato pay their fair share instead of robbing Americans.

You say the world is used for resources to make money, so why did you support destroying Syria with 25K drone strikes inorder for Genie Energy co to build an oil pipeline?

I dont understand how you can hate a man so much for doing what is actually right for America, while you give Obama and the establishment a pass for their terror across the middle east and there legit selling out of Americans on multiple occasions including a dead Ambassador you didn't care about helping?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 11:28:39 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #343 on: December 16, 2020, 11:43:19 AM »
Yes but that was before the Republican party, in general went crazy. And it seems trending Fed, State and, local. For nostalgia's sake:

(Image removed from quote.)

Before my time but clearly Republican presidents and administrations have slid since.

Basically it's an issue of my being the same while the spectrum shifts around me - which looks an awful lot like being 'pushed left by crazy' from a different perspective. Anything sane, rational and non-criminal isn't (R), currently. When that changes back to a mere difference in liberal policy versus conservative, issue by issue, we'll see.

Not trolling, just need understanding. Are you saying Ike was the last great Republican president or the first Republican president in the "slide?"
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2020, 10:00:13 AM »
I have heard of several side affects

Given the object is to stick everyone my guess we will hear about more

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals