Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 32107 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2020, 01:49:05 PM »

https://gbdeclaration.org/

so you are against a globalist agenda and post about a globalist agenda?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2020, 05:39:14 PM »
so you are against a globalist agenda and post about a globalist agenda?

semp

Seems there are those who see nothing but evil out there. Tons of warnings about dangers but damn little in the way of a solution.
I can't really imagine how difficult day to day life must be with all that danger looming about... at least a deadly virus apparently doesn't add to the pressure  :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2020, 05:46:35 PM »
Seems there are those who see nothing but evil out there. Tons of warnings about dangers but damn little in the way of a solution.
I can't really imagine how difficult day to day life must be with all that danger looming about... at least a deadly virus apparently doesn't add to the pressure  :rolleyes:

I blame:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2020, 06:23:44 PM »

Ah yes evil, you know like hunting down those conservative proud Americans who are actually really nazi white supremacist fascist according to the media because of all that global warming they are causing which will destroy the world in 10 years. They actually made a movie about it called "The Hunt" no worries though, its just a "movie."
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2020, 06:38:07 PM »
Ah yes evil, you know like hunting down those conservative proud Americans who are actually really nazi white supremacist fascist according to the media because of all that global warming they are causing which will destroy the world in 10 years. They actually made a movie about it called "The Hunt" no worries though, its just a "movie."

The world was not coming to an end in that movie.
That crazy woman just kidnapped a bunch of folks that she didn't like, for one reason or another.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2020, 07:15:51 PM »

I guess I will just have to wait to see or hear the solution to this horrible quandary.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »

did you read what the Arizona gop posted on Twitter?

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
I guess I will just have to wait to see or hear the solution to this horrible quandary.

Why is the main stream media allowed to call and label conservative Americans terms that inspire their base to hate conservatives? Why would I not consider these media institutions evil for labeling a base of traditional people Nazis and "white supremacist", when the majority of those peoples families fought the Nazis and "white supremacist", along with many of them being immigrants themselves?

Am I not suppose to believe these media mega corps are pushing a war like agenda against Americans to stir up hatred and violence and destroy America's traditions? Gee what a crazy "conspiracy theory" right Busher?

Am I not supposed to believe these people are evil for pushing this?

At least we have something Questioning and exposing them. I bet they have a plan too  ;)

semp

Are they going to make us Semp?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:15:58 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2020, 08:22:09 PM »

semp
Let me guess! Um, yeah, today on Twitter gop posted..."We are happy to inform you that Aces High II has been verified as compatible with most covid-19 vaccines and social distancing will only be limited by network lag."

Finally some good news!  But I still dont understand why they they limit us at all.  Oh that's right, Hitech has to hide the flaws in his code that let him and his favorite "squads" maintain complete yet subtle control of the game.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2020, 09:44:17 PM »
Why is the main stream media allowed to call and label conservative Americans terms that inspire their base to hate conservatives? Why would I not consider these media institutions evil for labeling a base of traditional people Nazis and "white supremacist", when the majority of those peoples families fought the Nazis and "white supremacist", along with many of them being immigrants themselves?

Am I not suppose to believe these media mega corps are pushing a war like agenda against Americans to stir up hatred and violence and destroy America's traditions? Gee what a crazy "conspiracy theory" right Busher?

At least we have something Questioning and exposing them. I bet they have a plan too  ;)

All I am hearing is that you see some sort of organized group that exists "out there" that is planning to tear down what you perceive to be "America". I also hear you saying that a "conservative" America is the only valid America. I assume that must mean that anyone with liberal or even progressive ideas is wrong or un-American.
I am still waiting to hear any ideas you have to achieve the solution you seek and how you will go about that without subordinating the rights of fellow Americans.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2020, 10:19:31 PM »

when you have conservative members of congress calling for somebody to be shot at dawn because he disagrees or a gop calling for members to die for the cause.  when you have people with guns trying to intimidate those who believe they follow the law, and those who follow the law are being sent emails about hanging or be shot by firing squad and those emails are being sent by conservatives.

take the moral high ground and only call the left.  me I believe anybody who sends threatening email or calls for somebody to be shot, be right left middle or left, they should all be sent to jail.

you call me a globalist and to be honest I dont even know wht that means, I am neither right left or middle, i like facts, true facts not those called by somebody who believes in reptilian satanic forces.

you call yourself a patriot, then be one, step back and look at all those theories that you said would come true but havent and will never be.  not the 300 death by covid that didnt happen, the 93k secret indictments that never happened, or even q that believes in reptilians blood sucking vampires.

semp

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2020, 10:23:09 PM »
I guess HT is ok with all the political post now.

When this gets out folks will be coming here from other boards.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2020, 10:35:53 PM »
when you have conservative members of congress calling for somebody to be shot at dawn because he disagrees or a gop calling for members to die for the cause.  when you have people with guns trying to intimidate those who believe they follow the law, and those who follow the law are being sent emails about hanging or be shot by firing squad and those emails are being sent by conservatives.

Where does Cynthia Johnson fall on this ‘shot at dawn?’

https://www.newsmax.com/us/michigan-lawmaker-discipline/2020/12/09/id/1000798/

https://www.prophecyportal.org/2020/12/10/rep-cynthia-johnson-who-threatened-trumpers-stripped-of-committee-seats-as-another-bizarre-video-surfaces/

Her views are embraced by countless since this spring!

Sure sounds like she’s calling for civil war
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »
Bit-chute ('remove the hyphen') is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bit-chute ('remove the hyphen')*

Respectfully request you stop sharing that here. Thank you in advance.  :) :salute :old:

*Must be a reason 'bit-chute' is considered a dirty word on the internet.

Bit chute host things without censorship -- or at least with drastically less censorship than mainstream tech, which is working hard to decide for you what you should and shouldn't see.

Less censorship means some stuff you don't like, no matter who you are.