Author Topic: lost my buddy to heroin  (Read 2950 times)

Offline TheRobbler

• Zinc Member
lost my buddy to heroin
« on: January 13, 2021, 07:10:37 PM »
i am scared aka friend aka that liberal sweetheartbag.

last night my future son in law died. overdosed on heroin.

he was my buddy.

my daughter is losing her mind.

i keep running toejam over and over in my head.

my poor grand babies
Scared aka Friend aka Booger.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: lost my buddy to heroin
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 07:44:23 PM »
Sorry for your loss.

My best friend from high school OD'd on that crap back in 2014. Still hurts.

He was a Marine veteran who served in Iraq and got hooked on pain meds after he was discharged. And we know where that leads. Too many good people are lost to heroin. They're not all junkies.

:salute

Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:00:32 PM »
i keep running toejam over and over in my head.

You have friends here.  Odd as it might seem, it helps to be able to talk about these things to people who are your friends, even though you haven't met us in person.

Use us.

- oldman

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 10:05:08 PM »
Thinking of you buddy. Such a shame. GIVE YOUR DAUGHER LOTS OF LOVE  :salute

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 03:01:08 AM »
"i keep running toejam over and over in my head."   
            This absolutely SUCKS! I feel ya! Sure, go over and over in your head...as long as you dont start thinking you could have changed things! Trust me, I know. Seems that Heroin is the force "Stronger than blood"! My Daughter got wrapped up in this BS! Its been a hard time, but I eventually saw it for what it was. I didnt mess up THAT BAD and once this stuff gets into your life...its all you care about. I beat myself over the head, the last 3 years. what did I miss/NOT DO, why didnt I see warning signs/or act on the ones I found... ect.!  ITS NOT YOUR'S OR ANYONE ELSES FAULT(pill mill Dr.s, big Pharma pushing sales ect..they could be somewhat blamed)! If you only knew, how I want to declare war on her dealers! She had 2 kids, so they are my focus....FOR NOW!
  "Vengeance is mine!" sayeth the Lord??????????yayaya He is on the clock! Hopefully "This Cup" will pass from me. If not...With out REMORSE I will have my say!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 03:40:37 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Windycty

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 07:14:21 AM »
Sad news such a terrible epidemic.  I have a close friend that nearly lost everything to that stuff, we staged an intervention with our circle of friends and his family. Thankfully he turned things around but I can still see that he struggles from time to time. Very sorry for your loss, nobody should have to go through that.  :salute
"Four fried chickens and a Coke"

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 09:50:07 AM »
Sorry to hear of your loss. I understand you feel bad about it but there is another person to consider. Did he get your Daughter hooked? She is going to need a TON of support from you especially if he spread his habit to her.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline TheRobbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 11:44:25 AM »
she just got out of detox. they danced with that devil for 5 years. now his kids are fatherless and I will never hear him say, Rob, I love you buddy." again. breaks my heart man. 28 years old. I figure it could go one of two ways with my daughter...either she will use the loss as a reason to stay sober or she will use it as a reason to go off the rails. I tell you this, there is no way I could survive losing her like this. I am just glad that his family has faith, that will help. I don't and right now I am very envious of people that do. thanks guys. I should not have posted this on here, but I was in the middle of losing my mind. my grandbabies...my poor grandbabies :(
Scared aka Friend aka Booger.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 01:00:26 PM »
Sorry for your loss

Prayers to you, your daughter and her children

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 01:19:13 PM »
Sincerest condolences.

Prayers to you, your family and his.

Two guys on meth murdered my brother in 1997 - he was 28 also. Still miss his everyday.

Please look into grief counseling - it really helps, won’t fix it, but it will help you - I promise that.

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 10:34:01 PM »
she just got out of detox. they danced with that devil for 5 years. now his kids are fatherless and I will never hear him say, Rob, I love you buddy." again. breaks my heart man. 28 years old. I figure it could go one of two ways with my daughter...either she will use the loss as a reason to stay sober or she will use it as a reason to go off the rails. I tell you this, there is no way I could survive losing her like this. I am just glad that his family has faith, that will help. I don't and right now I am very envious of people that do. thanks guys. I should not have posted this on here, but I was in the middle of losing my mind. my grandbabies...my poor grandbabies :(

I am very sorry to hear about your family. I send my warmest condolences.

These types of drugs are why I say what I say and have posted what I have. I have lost 4 people I knew and watched a neighborhood buddy get his house raided and sent to prison where he became gang affiliated and got caught 5 years later with pounds of meth and heroin in his car. Hes now serving 10 years. One God dang hit of this crap and it destroys a person. It steals their pursuit and fight for life. I had a friend spend $800 every two weeks on this stuff. Couldn't believe it when I found out. It hit the suburbs of wealthy areas in GA hard. These drugs are being used to steal our friends and family when they cave to the peer pressure and constant psychological stress and simply take one hit thinking one won't hurt. It is not Weed. These are extremely dangerous drugs being weaponized on Americans. Stats on overdoses a month are staggering. I see first hand whats its doing in Portland. We must stop the supply to our neighborhoods. Stopping the supply is the only way. These drugs are too damn powerful and they are ruining peoples lives. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:49:14 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 12:51:53 PM »
Sorry for your loss

Until they start executing drug dealers immediately after the guilty verdict this will continue.

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 01:14:14 PM »
Sorry for your loss sir.   Give your daughter lots of love and support to help pull her through.

I'm lucky I survived a lot of bad choices when I was young; some of my friends of that time ended up in prison or the morgue.  I was lucky, I turned my life around in a big way through the support of good friends, perhaps my deep seated love of the outdoors, and a very kind admissions counselor who gave me a second chance at a fine education.  I'm wishing for similar good fortune for your daughter.   :salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2021, 03:23:53 PM »
Sorry for your loss

Until they start executing drug dealers immediately after the guilty verdict this will continue.
Drug dealers sell to those wanting to buy.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2021, 04:12:03 PM »
Drug dealers sell to those wanting to buy.

True but if we hang all the dealers then those people who "want to buy" wont be able to.  :devil Win win, get rid of the scum that make money off people with problems and take a major step to help people with problems by taking the drugs away.