Author Topic: The world's latest air force  (Read 4261 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: The world's latest air force
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2021, 06:35:10 PM »
here we go again.... :O

Yeah, sure is a shame the only people who pay for the price of war is your buddy and his family who you posted about in the other forum, and never the ones who sent him there knowing full well what was really going on.

Now the ones who speak out about this corruption 20 years later are "white supremacist zenophobe terrorist". Sure is sad how that all worked out. "Oh no. You aren't supposed be to angry nore are you allowed to question our motives after 20 years of this and nothing to show for it as they take everything back".
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2021, 06:50:41 PM »
Since when were Mi17s considered American hardware to be left behind? And those cessnas make pretty good skydive ships but not much more formidable than that. A couple of lightly armed helos and a turbo prop jabo plane or two?

This news story, or at least the way it is being presented, is laughable. They don't have an air force. They have a bunch of lightly armed transport and recon vehicles. Might be ok for terrorising the local peasants but not much else.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 06:54:12 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2021, 07:17:19 PM »
Yeah, sure is a shame the only people who pay for the price of war is your buddy and his family who you posted about in the other forum, and never the ones who sent him there knowing full well what was really going on.

Now the ones who speak out about this corruption 20 years later are "white supremacist zenophobe terrorist". Sure is sad how that all worked out. "Oh no. You aren't supposed be to angry nore are you allowed to question our motives after 20 years of this and nothing to show for it as they take everything back".

which war are you mad about? korea, vietnam, granada, panama, first Persian gulf War,  Libya, iraq, Afghanistan, the banana wars, and others I forgot about.

wars are always fought over power and money. every single president has sent people to war over it.

somehow only 1 gets you mad. that's kind of ironic. if you ask me the wrong countries were invaded. the one that was protected was proving financial support to them. but that's another story.

anyway we got alot of those responsible for 9 11, except for their bankers.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2021, 10:05:43 PM »

Interesting how you speak to yourself in your posts...maybe time for a psychiatric Eval?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2021, 08:42:19 AM »
Interesting how you speak to yourself in your posts...maybe time for a psychiatric Eval?

You are the one with stockholm syndrome.

Hey "you know, if Robert E Lee was in Afghanistan, he would have won..."  I wonder who said that quote recently.  :rofl

You should point the finger at those who really need it, not vote for them.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
Hey "you know, if Robert E Lee was in Afghanistan, he would have won..."  I wonder who said that quote recently.  :rofl

Was it the God Emperor?

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2021, 03:28:31 PM »
You are the one with stockholm syndrome.

You should point the finger at those who really need it, not vote for them.
Man you are loaded with crackpot assumptions....I didn't vote for either of the clowns.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2021, 03:48:47 PM »
Man you are loaded with crackpot assumptions....I didn't vote for either of the clowns.

Well. Aren't you doing your part then!

Perhaps you should educate yourself before you make such ignoramus comments.

And for the record, the last "clown" didn't enter us into any new countries or wars. Probably the first president in 100 years.

Was it the God Emperor?

Incorrect.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 03:54:51 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 06:46:15 PM »
Well. Aren't you doing your part then!

Perhaps you should educate yourself before you make such ignoramus comments.

And for the record, the last "clown" didn't enter us into any new countries or wars. Probably the first president in 100 years.

Incorrect.

perhaps a little less q and more research.

John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Gerald R. Ford, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama

none of them stared a new war since Ike.

semp

edit:   fun fact: ford only president that was not elected.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:33:18 PM by guncrasher »

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2021, 08:18:59 PM »
    Can we

Why would a Country leave behind Billions of dollars in a desert. Not because they are foolish or made a mistake like Gomer Pyle.
                  The Arms Dealers check has cashed and is already in the bank. Now they hope this ragtag band of fighters will make trouble so they can sell even more to who ever they attack. Oh and don't worry we will raise your taxes so we can fund both sides of a fight. Ain't it grand we pay our governments more in taxes than we spend on our own healthcare, food and entertainment.

I know where all the sheep from AH went.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2021, 08:38:55 PM »

perhaps a little less q and more research.

John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Gerald R. Ford, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama

none of them stared a new war since Ike.

semp

edit:   fun fact: ford only president that was not elected.

I'd question that. But to be fair, I don't believe any president after 1960 had a real hand in foreign engagements. They were just the face of it who could sell it to the people. They ruined a few of those presidents lives for trying to really speak to the people.

Hey! We can sure hold a Navy football coach to the stake though! We better teach that guy a lesson!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2021, 08:41:16 PM »
    Can we

Why would a Country leave behind Billions of dollars in a desert. Not because they are foolish or made a mistake like Gomer Pyle.
                  The Arms Dealers check has cashed and is already in the bank. Now they hope this ragtag band of fighters will make trouble so they can sell even more to who ever they attack. Oh and don't worry we will raise your taxes so we can fund both sides of a fight. Ain't it grand we pay our governments more in taxes than we spend on our own healthcare, food and entertainment.

I know where all the sheep from AH went.

Bravo! Let's just leave it at that!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2021, 09:10:23 PM »
I'd question that. But to be fair, I don't believe any president after 1960 had a real hand in foreign engagements. They were just the face of it who could sell it to the people. They ruined a few of those presidents lives for trying to really speak to the people.

Hey! We can sure hold a Navy football coach to the stake though! We better teach that guy a lesson!

don't question it,  prove me wrong. you said the previous clown is the only one in 100 years. true that he didn't start one but not true that he was the only one.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2021, 10:50:12 PM »
don't question it,  prove me wrong. you said the previous clown is the only one in 100 years. true that he didn't start one but not true that he was the only one.

semp

Don't even get me started man. Tryin to put this to rest. It pains me just thinking about all of the conflicts we have been involved in.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2021, 11:04:26 PM »

Don't even get me started man. Tryin to put this to rest. It pains me just thinking about all of the conflicts we have been involved in.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. so get started or just say, I can't.  you lose nothing, I gain nothing, we just learn from each other. dude I learned from this that we had a president that was never elected, I didn't know that.  ford only made president due to the 25th amendment, twice, what are the odds of that? maybe it was taught in school and I don't remember, but I find it ironically hilarius, I blame forest gump.

but don't deflect.

semp
semp