Author Topic: Oldtimer review on coming back  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Oldtimer review on coming back
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2022, 06:34:08 PM »
I guess my other gripe is not really being able to drink while the headset is on. :)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2022, 01:19:43 PM »
Well hell Spikes killed another VR sale. If I can't grab my stainless steel tumbler with Sapphire and Tonic and have a swig while playing a game I'll never buy one.
 :cheers: :airplane: :joystick:
Hahah. A straw would work. I just found myself having to tilt my head way back to take a sip of a rocks glass. With my headset on I can just see out the nose gap a bit to grab the glass, etc.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2022, 03:57:34 PM »
Hahah. A straw would work. I just found myself having to tilt my head way back to take a sip of a rocks glass. With my headset on I can just see out the nose gap a bit to grab the glass, etc.

Same here, only have lost one drink to some drunk knocking the glass over.   :bolt:

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2022, 04:33:06 PM »
Hmmm have to rethink this as I drink my frozen margaritas with a straw. I actually bought some giant pixie sticks candy, dumped it out for the kids. Did this year's ago. The heavy plastic straw is large around. Just cut to desired lengths. Works great for ice drinks and dishwasher safe. They last forever.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)