Author Topic: ACM Revelations  (Read 1462 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: ACM Revelations
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2022, 08:26:41 PM »
Just thought I'd pop in here and say this thread amuses me because I still remember when Redd took me into the DA one morning and showed me the barrel roll guns defense.  It was a real game changer for me as well.  It made the game much more fun to have a fighting chance all of a sudden.

Hey Vudak! get your butt back in here !!!  <S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: ACM Revelations
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2022, 02:47:08 AM »
Nice post!  and same to FLS as well

Yes, keeping view of your opponents while dogfighting is a top priority, until you learn like muscle memory 😉 where they're at and what orientation of flight they are in when you do lose sight of them for a second

I  recommend learning the  Barrel Roll Defense, horizontal and vertical scissors and the rolling scissors.

The first 1 and last 1 I mentioned are my all time favorite moves to use on the unsuspecting...hahaha

Hope this helps

TC
THIS!!!!   I studied BadBoy's and Your Tutorial on this one!   I can't find it anymore?  I had to 'Wing It' in my ULBlizz training!   I think I did OK?    Other than getting to fly with/against all you ICONS and Judicially recording our fights...was PRICELESS INSTRUCTIONS!    'Bricker' was the First Foe, that "Barrel Roll Defense" just clicked!!!  FM-2(ME) VS La-7 2019 ish? 6 YEARS..learning curve much? :ahand    When INK came back during Cov1984 lockdowns, ME... in HIS Ki-84..."GD BW....you wiped my ARSE!"   Vooduvee, even in HIS NIK...same result :x Those guys, BANE of my existence!!! 2013 and on.  The most memorable antagonists any way!  If I asked "Where did I mess up?"   INSTANT Acknowledgement and tips! Vooduvee, "Gotdang it BW!!!!  I regret giving you those tips! Dude, I have been gone THAT LONG? WOW! I might need to hang around a bit! What a fight/fights!"  Alas, wasnt meant to be :bhead    Rud3boi...can go ....himself! :rofl  That guy kills me, he really does! :rofl  I conquered Yucca...Lazer,Drediock and Trogdor  (still only like 48%)but that situation doesnt come around as often as the Rud3boi.  OOPS EAGLER too....Eh, he flies Historic Enemy...109 vs Spitfire. Think I have worked up to a 60/40% kill rate? 20% more to go  :rofl    :bhead         

Damn I love you guys,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain