Author Topic: Enigmas Cold War for DCS  (Read 3241 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Re: Enigmas Cold War for DCS
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2022, 06:17:48 AM »
That does look like a histrical bombeer formation.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2022, 07:31:33 PM »
@Eagler

Here's a knife fight for you, F-5E-3 vs Meeg-TwennyWun.

*Edit* Heh...I forgot the dang video!!

Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2022, 09:12:00 AM »
I shot down a Mig-21 with a Huey rocket the other day. SO much fun in there.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2022, 01:33:33 PM »
I shot down a Mig-21 with a Huey rocket the other day. SO much fun in there.

Nice job!!

Mid Cold War jet combat is loads of fun and easily learned in planes like the MiG-19, MiG-21, F-5E etc etc. I'd bet dollars to donutes the Mirage F1 is loads of fun also but I have no idea on what the learning curve is like in that one yet.

Early missile combat is unreliable so it's not a matter of launching all your missiles and then going home with a bag of heads. You just might launch all your missiles and have none of them hit and have to resort to gun combat. (Oh, the horror!!!   :D  ) You might also hit with a missile or two and still have to resort to gun combat. ;)
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2022, 03:44:24 PM »
Nice job!!

Mid Cold War jet combat is loads of fun and easily learned in planes like the MiG-19, MiG-21, F-5E etc etc. I'd bet dollars to donutes the Mirage F1 is loads of fun also but I have no idea on what the learning curve is like in that one yet.

Early missile combat is unreliable so it's not a matter of launching all your missiles and then going home with a bag of heads. You just might launch all your missiles and have none of them hit and have to resort to gun combat. (Oh, the horror!!!   :D  ) You might also hit with a missile or two and still have to resort to gun combat. ;)

Why don't you come in there and find out?
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2022, 06:03:47 PM »
Why don't you come in there and find out?

Enigma's server? Or something else?

I haven't played on their server yet, mostly because it's really hard to spot enemy aircraft with no labels. Old eyes and all.

I have created missions of my own and played them with mid-Cold War jets.