Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 3402 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Titanic
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2023, 12:18:27 PM »
So you are saying that every media platform including FOX NEWS has all decided to excessively cover this, not because it is getting them views, but as part of a multi-corporation conspiracy to hide <insert random fever dream>?

If it was someone else's son pleading guilty with IRS whistle-blower testimony on top of it, along with testimony from a major prosecutor investigating someone else, you can bet this sub story be a side story on yahoo news with 1 possible 5 minute segment from MSM. Yes, they are all incahoots because they serve the intelligence agencies, not the American people.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2023, 12:24:13 PM »
Yes, they are all incahoots because they serve the intelligence agencies, not the American people.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2023, 12:32:24 PM »
There was a line from a movie, "Some men, can't be reached."
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2023, 12:35:43 PM »
There was a line from a movie, "Some men, can't be reached."

There are hoof prints in the dust.

Some men think...horses.

Other men think...unicorns  or maybe centaurs!

Because the latter is more fun.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2023, 12:38:05 PM »
You are a perfect example of the systemic approach from counter intellegence at attempting to discredit critical thinkers to maintain the programed agenda in order to keep the masses "inline" with the narrative. That grip is slipping because more and more are realizing that news media works through narrative, rather than "investigational" research and journalism. That is why your sites like YouTube had to ban thousands of accounts in order to "Maintain the narrative". Which has ultimately shot youtube in the foot and why they now have to play 2 damn commercials every 5 minutes to maintain revenue..pretty soon it will be 3 commercials, then 5, and then people just aren't going to go there anymore. This is exactly what is happening to your counter intelligence approach to discrediting.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2023, 12:40:26 PM »
You are a perfect example of the systemic approach from counter intellegence at attempting to discredit critical thinkers to maintain the programed agenda in order to keep the masses "inline" with the narrative. That grip is slipping because more and more are realizing that news media works through narrative, rather than "investigational" research and journalism. That is why your sites like YouTube had to ban thousands of accounts in order to "Maintain the narrative". Which has ultimately shot youtube in the foot and why they now have to play 2 damn commercials every 5 minutes to maintain revenue..pretty soon it will be 3 commercials, then 5, and then people just aren't going to go there anymore. This is exactly what is happening to your counter intelligence approach to discrediting.

I could describe your would view in a lot of ways, DmonSlyr. 
The phrase, "critical thinking"  wouldn't be in the text.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2023, 12:50:17 PM »
At least the corrupt CEO went down with the ship

Right on!  Good riddance...  :cheers:

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2023, 12:58:15 PM »

I could describe your would view in a lot of ways, DmonSlyr. 
The phrase, "critical thinking"  wouldn't be in the text.

You couldn't, because based on the things you've already stated that you think I believe, have been flawed and conclusional, which isnt representive of my actual view on the world. You seem to think I must believe every thing your idea of the "movement" from the view of your counter intellegence agenda wants you to think I believe. That is infact incorrect thinking and is again, part of the counter intellegence agenda to discredit an entire group rather than view them as individuals coming to conclusions on their own. This is infact an easy way for counter intellegence to group label and discredit anyone within this group regardless of their individual opinions, so that they can attempt to discredit an entire movement in order to push their agenda and narrative to the so called "normal people" aka, people who don't have time or will to deep research topics.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 01:00:28 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2023, 01:02:10 PM »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2023, 01:13:35 PM »
The thread is sinking quicker than the Titanic.  :confused:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2023, 01:21:19 PM »

You mean the Titan....ic?

Yes, I just caught that yesterday.  Which tells you how much attention I have given this story.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2023, 01:21:56 PM »

I'm just posting my opinion on the situation. He wants to attack that opinion due to what ever narrative he wants to protect. He doesn't have to reply or attack my opinion. He can post his own opinion. The attack on my opinion presumes that he feels threatened that ive exposed the real reason this is getting so much attention in the media despite other more important news worthy events this week. This in my opinion concludes that it probably is a distraction since he feels threatened that I've exposed it as as a distraction.  :D
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2023, 01:24:54 PM »
I'm just posting my opinion on the situation. He wants to attack that opinion due to what ever narrative he wants to protect.

I attack your opinion, because your opinion is always whack-job, QANON silliness.

You always see unicorns, when horses is probably the more likely answer.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2023, 01:38:21 PM »

I attack your opinion, because your opinion is always whack-job, QANON silliness.

You always see unicorns, when horses is probably the more likely answer.

Then explain this smart guy.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2023, 01:41:24 PM »
Then explain this smart guy.

There is always an exception that proves the rule. ;)