Author Topic: The drinker recommends  (Read 2027 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: The drinker recommends
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2023, 08:31:54 PM »
Should have kept the Eastern border closed so all those Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans and Russians didn't get in.

Not only did they come in legally, they were happy to be here and WORKED to contribute to this country.

My father in law came over from Italy when he was 12 years old. He lived with cousins in NY state and while they all COULD speak Italian, they didn't allow it in their home. My father in law learned to speak english with in 6 months, and that is ALL he spoke. Once he finished school, he got not one, but two jobs to help pay the bills of his cousins and save a bit on the side for himself. At times he worked three jobs to bring in enough money to make ends meet.

Compare that with the majority of people coming in these days. Most dont bother to learn the language, most sign up to collect any and all monies they can get with out too much effort. Few look for work and if they do, most are looking for jobs where they dont have to put forth much effort, never mind taking on two or three jobs no matter what they are.

It is sad how far this country has fallen.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2023, 08:41:21 PM »
Like 'legal immigrants' on the east coast from 100 years ago or earlier were ever under the same onus as today.  :old:

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2023, 08:49:44 PM »
not until you understand that human trafficking and illegal does not always mean brown. or sex

just like your very first sentence implies white is legal.

semp

Are you responding to me?   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2023, 09:14:36 PM »
not until you understand that human trafficking and illegal does not always mean brown. or sex

And how does pointing out how dangerous and destructive our current border policy is equate to denying that human trafficking takes place worldwide? 

just like your very first sentence implies white is legal.

Because we used to enforce our immigration laws like every other country in the world, including Jamaica?  If what you’re implying is true, how then did we accumulate such a large Hispanic, Jewish, Asian and middle eastern population BEFORE our current open southern border po;icy?  Take your race baiting somewhere else, Semp.  Everyone outside of California is tired of it.   

semp
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 10:47:36 PM by RUSH1 »

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2023, 09:25:06 PM »
Not only did they come in legally, they were happy to be here and WORKED to contribute to this country.

My father in law came over from Italy when he was 12 years old. He lived with cousins in NY state and while they all COULD speak Italian, they didn't allow it in their home. My father in law learned to speak english with in 6 months, and that is ALL he spoke. Once he finished school, he got not one, but two jobs to help pay the bills of his cousins and save a bit on the side for himself. At times he worked three jobs to bring in enough money to make ends meet.

Compare that with the majority of people coming in these days. Most dont bother to learn the language, most sign up to collect any and all monies they can get with out too much effort. Few look for work and if they do, most are looking for jobs where they dont have to put forth much effort, never mind taking on two or three jobs no matter what they are.

It is sad how far this country has fallen.
To mimic your Orange Clown, those I mentioned were mafia and organized crime.

Most coming in are as you mentioned.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2023, 09:32:10 PM »
nm
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 09:41:26 PM by RUSH1 »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2023, 09:38:04 PM »
I'm not even going to respond, as my 8 year old nephew isn't here to help.   

Know your limitations, I say.  :cool:

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2023, 09:42:36 PM »
Know your limitations, I say.  :cool:

Ditto.   

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2023, 11:05:02 PM »
Anyone, and I mean everyone, that harms a child needs to be removed from the gene-pool in the most expeditious manner possible. This movie broke my heart.
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2023, 11:30:29 PM »
Anyone, and I mean everyone, that harms a child needs to be removed from the gene-pool in the most expeditious manner possible. This movie broke my heart.

California just shot down making child trafficking a "serious felony".  Maybe semp can fill us in on this decision.  Semp?       

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2023, 09:06:10 AM »
"Unaccompanied minors"
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2023, 10:13:38 AM »
You can tell who the child groomers are in this thread.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2023, 10:41:10 AM »
Human trafficking in this country will continue as long as this country keeps giving illegals free welfare, money, housing and "sanctuary", and refusing to punish or prosecute criminals. The law needs to be laid where if you are here illegally,  you WILL be rounded up and shipped back to mexico. If a child is born in this country and both parents are illegal, the child will also be deemed an illegal and will NOT be given free citizenship. If you want to come to the usa you need to follow proper procedure to become a tax paying us citizen, not a leech getting free handouts as an illegal alien. Businesses that purposefully hire illegals and paid under the table will be guilty of supporting illegals.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2023, 10:54:36 AM »
You can tell who the child groomers are in this thread.

Amazing how shamelessly they out themselves.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2023, 11:56:58 AM »
Like 'legal immigrants' on the east coast from 100 years ago or earlier were ever under the same onus as today.  :old:

they were legal in the sense it wasn't illegal.  imagine that boatloads of people showing up at Ellis Island and just signing a book.  btw first and second class didn't go to Ellis Island.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.