Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8620 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2024, 10:36:54 PM »
Gonna start charging you royalties

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2024, 10:37:02 PM »
Dude, get a life. You’re so damn fragile. You were HOun several people tonight. You luve uf a different reality. Ill post mine too because I’ll gain 3”.

Seriously. Get some help

I’m going to make s mintage of your constant HOs

Maybe if you understood ACM, you'd understand how a HO isn't a problem nor is it "wrong." Only on this game and forums do people cry about HOs. But yeah, make that montage, it'll be a whole lot of you dying lol. Odd threat, but I'd love to see it.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2024, 10:41:16 PM »
Got called a cheater tonight
Well you’ve actually been busted for it in the past. If the shoe fits…
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2024, 11:18:55 PM »
Tellin ya it can move without tracker, I had one, so did other. Its an red ball
Yes. Use the arrow keys. The sight moves with your head position. It isn't a gyro sight.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2024, 11:41:55 PM »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2024, 12:32:45 AM »
Skyyr is a sociopath. He’s the type of person who swerves to hit a puppy in a crosswalk then submits an insurance claim because a dog “ran out in front of him”. Everything he does is absolutely skewed to fit his narrative. Even his signature line is a 1/2 truth…

“I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"

He was never gone for 6 years. He’s been here as a shade off an on ever since his ban.

The only reason he’s here as “Skyyr” again is ego. Even though we know he’s been using shades for years since his ban, he just couldn’t just do that and be happy. Because it’s not about the game for him. It’s about his superiority complex. He’s like a junky that needs his fix. He has to post videos that show how incredible “Skyyr” is. He had to be “Skyyr” so the entire community KNOWS it’s him. He belittles and berates people every single day with just about everything that comes out of his head. He tailors everything to fit his narrative. He tries to hide behind the false assumption that many of us don’t like him simply because he’s a good virtual stick. That’s simply not true. Many of us don’t like him because he’s a gaslighting sociopathic braggart.

He keeps telling people they didn’t see what they saw. He literally makes stuff up, bending the truth, going so far at to create BBS shades so he can confirm his own biases and pat himself on the back. He calls people liars for saying the sky is blue and then argues it’s really cyan and will tell you how stupid you are because you called it blue.

And his continuous chest thumping is tiresome. I’ve been waxed by players much worse and beat him in even fights. Now, before he challenges me to duel (for the millionth time) “and the loser quits forever”.

I won’t do it. Not because of fear. I’ve had thousands of duels which I’ve won and lost going back beyond AH and certainly well beyond his arrival. I gain zero from dueling him…Other than possibly feeding his love and adoration of himself. Here’s why I won’t do it…

First and foremost I would honor my word and he wouldn’t. If I won, he’d be back as another shade. If he won, there would be one less player in the game that I’ve enjoyed for years. No one wins.

Second. He’s a liar and a cheat. And I call him out for it pretty regularly. He keeps insisting his banishment wasn’t related to cheating interpreting what I’ve been saying to him as “hacking” (his own narrative). He has admitted time and again on 200 he was banned for “griefing” other players. Which is true. He and his crew hunted players mercilessly to the point that some actually quit. But, as usual, he leaves out the other half of the story. What he fails to mention is HOW they did it. We had a much bigger population when he got banned with much bigger numbers and none of the  “this player killed that player” messages. So finding specific players in the MA was much more difficult. What he and his rip-off “damned” did (as I understand it) was log into a shared shade account(s) (violating the TOS) to actively hunt/shadow players he didn’t like because his inflated ego just couldn’t handle being killed without exacting immediate retribution. So basically he was banned for being involved in the equivalent of sharing a Netflix password. Which might never have been proven except he recorded it in one of his own videos and posted for the world to see.

Fast forward to now and he’s openly allowed to have several accounts (supposedly only to circumvent the side switch times) and we’re just supposed to take him at his word that he isn’t doing what he was banned for in the first place? In my opinion, there’s no limit to the lengths that he will go in order to win and that includes just about anything. So any duel with him is basically tainted and any kill he gets has an asterisk next to it like an athlete busted for steroids. It’s not for fun or training or good fights. It’s simply to feed his need for self gratification. Win or lose there is zero credibility in it. His reputation is permanently stained by his own behavior which he continues to demonstrate as evidenced by the multitude of players he’s clearly singled out and hunted since his return.

So, when you see him ignore 10 other players or switch sides (purely by coincidence of course) to pop you, just know that you did something right. You aggravated his fragile ego enough that he HAD to have some sort of revenge. Because, like any sociopath, it’s not good enough to spank the puppy that nipped him, he has to break its legs and tie it to an ant pile.

The worst part about this is Dale is sitting on the sidelines letting this happen after he said he would keep an eye on it. HT is basically admitting by not taking any action that his personal integrity is worth whatever 3+ subscriptions Skyyr pays him. It’s almost like he forgot he once called Skyyr the most “obtuse” person he’s ever talked to.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2024, 12:37:44 AM »
"I once bragged that I was a real pilot to Skyyr and told him he and his squad, comprised of professional pilots, could never do those things in real planes!!!!'

:rofl :rofl :rofl

How'd that work out for ya?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2024, 04:37:22 AM »
Maybe if you understood ACM, you'd understand how a HO isn't a problem nor is it "wrong." Only on this game and forums do people cry about HOs. But yeah, make that montage, it'll be a whole lot of you dying lol. Odd threat, but I'd love to see it.

I can spot you out if a crowd of 20, very distinct patterns. Ya know for all your talk of ACM , I expect a decent fight of acm. But 80% of your kills on me are HOs.

I like how you mentioned Eagler died, but don’t mention last fight with Eagler he shot you down.

Your fight you claimed I was try to 2-1 you was done before I engaged.

I don’t care about your selective videos. I don’t care you shot me down. You do embellish stories, a lot. It bothers YOU when you get shot down, you flip out. You’re s very sire loser with a fragile ego.

The point wasn’t that I died, you take cheap kills for someone full of ACM talk.

I din’t know about icons? My comment was making a joke out of at dark against the sky I could not see your plane, I basically was shooting at a spot of an icon.

No matter the debate you embellish the story. So its pointless.

Anyone points it out gets a video.You cannot handle being killed. You have endless excuses. I just make fun of how you kill me, because even winning sets you off. I can set you iff in 3 words. Very thin skinned.

I also filmed both fights. Its not that I died its how I died for some who talks big ACM game. If it were anyone else it would not matter.. it doesn’t even matter it was you, its funny to me. Someone as goid as you shouldn’t have to HO so much.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 04:47:39 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2024, 04:42:56 AM »
Yes. Use the arrow keys. The sight moves with your head position. It isn't a gyro sight.

Yes that can be done. But the sight given to me moves with plane movement. I think I lost it, but I’ll see if I can find it and make a video. On s reinstall I forgot to save the folder and list that copy. I’ll see if its where I saved it in a huge download folder or find the thread where it was given to me.

Notice Skyyr avoids that subject.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2024, 05:19:18 AM »

Doesn’t matter, for once try to stay on subject.

You think we’re as horrified as you when we die. I watched you shot down many times last night, where ate those videos?

You’re not what I’d refer to as a clean player, you exploit everything. You never answer to some things you use, others do., you’re a focus shifter. You absolutely avoid specific subjects snd deflect from it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 07:26:51 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2024, 06:22:47 AM »
Rules are bent when one is desperate for subs
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2024, 06:42:55 AM »
Skyyr is a sociopath…

All true.

Yesterday watched him hunt me, then Sledge, Animal and Lazer.

He did pull the cable last night, more than once, the time I mentioned it in 200, is after 2 episodes of him disappearing in a sea of red many saying/asking where’d he go only to have him land kills several mins later.
I have the vid, and no skyler I’m not posting it because nothing will come of it, btw if you didn’t know I have you blocked so flame away, just know I don’t care enough about you anymore to even look. I only see your bs when you’re quoted and wish that too were blocked.

Squelching him at first insult yesterday was best thing I did, much more enjoyable day  :aok

Have a great time in there if you’re flying today, spot on analysis Mak.

But for me it turned into a time suck wasting time on anything related to him; if everyone ignored him, guaranteed he’d leave because as noted all the drama inflates and feeds his ego. As he stated not too long ago, he “hates WW2 fighters”…  :headscratch:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2024, 06:51:19 AM »
Best not to mention him, it seems he thrives off the attention to the point it seems almost to be mental..

Never heard of the guy in 24 years, now he hunts me nightly..gets worse if I somehow actually shoot him down, his childish comments and increased hostility isn't worth the effort sometimes

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2024, 07:01:49 AM »

Still a pilot. Definitely smart enough to know that this game isn’t the real thing.

Also noting that trying to deflect things in a different direction changes nothing about what happened. You’re so pathetic that you needed to cheat at a video game and recorded posted yourself doing it. Then you worked around your banishment thereby cheating again. So you are ,in fact, a cheater. Nothing you say or do has any validity. None. You’re a liar. Period.
~Hub Zemke

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2024, 07:38:45 AM »
Ya know, thetes people I run across in life that makes me think, who ever picked on them as a child should have their ars kicked, they created a monster.

If onedidn’t brag snd torment so much they wouldn’t be as horrified when they lose.

Sound like lawyer in Devil’s Advocate, “.. I don’t lose, I win, that’s what I do…”, until he doesn’t.

That bragging and humiliating us why this tyoe of attention is drawn.

I was almost flying last night, even git shot down while I went to grab some Cheatos, I slmost put effort into it. Just there for the fix of not playing for a few days bc of work. Oh wait, was that an excuse?

I guess saying “ chill out” woild have zero effect. Didn’t wotk the last 20 times.