Author Topic: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions  (Read 1788 times)

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
Re: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2024, 12:30:34 PM »
Just because you worked near SS does not give you knowledge of how all their departments work.

Much dunning Krueger on display..

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2024, 02:14:39 PM »
Just because you worked near SS does not give you knowledge of how all their departments work.

Much dunning Krueger on display..

Look at it this way pumpkin
I know a lot more than you about it. I presented FACTS and date someone left SS, its public knowledge dweeble, even a dumbf like you can look it up. Do you seriously enjoy looking stupid? Because you’re damn good at it.

The most shocking part about your feeble mind is, you’re actually older than 20 yrs old and act like a total immature sweetheart on a game bbs.

My cod you’re an idiot. The fact you reproduced is scary AF.

<flicks KnorB pointed ear> beat it boy.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 02:17:20 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2024, 02:52:02 PM »
Look at it this way pumpkin
I know a lot more than you about it. I presented FACTS and date someone left SS, its public knowledge dweeble, even a dumbf like you can look it up. Do you seriously enjoy looking stupid? Because you’re damn good at it.

The most shocking part about your feeble mind is, you’re actually older than 20 yrs old and act like a total immature sweetheart on a game bbs.

My cod you’re an idiot. The fact you reproduced is scary AF.

<flicks KnorB pointed ear> beat it boy.

You know F all.  I’ll go with the guy whos’s had time in and served.

Carry on Captain Kruger..

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2024, 03:12:57 PM »
"In his early career, from 1995 to 1999, he served as a New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer. Next he served as a US Secret Service agent from 1999 to 2011. Bongino ran three times for Congress as a Republican; he was defeated each time. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino

You can google more, but he has not received ANY inside info since 2011. So, he's just talking out his butt with predictions, he knows nothing. and for the last 13 yrs a massive amount of technology has changed and upgraded/evolved. He has no idea what they have acquired since 2011.

Google it your lame self, and stay out of my threads, punk.

if I ever saw your bike I'd kick it over. That's the kind of idiot you make of yourself.

It's one thing not claiming to be an expert and then being accused of sating I was,.. it's another thing to shoot off your mouth knowing nothing at all.
You're a grifter's dream

« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 03:16:53 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2024, 03:25:47 PM »
Impossible for a guy who has called everything right so far as the failures go in PA  to have contacts inside.

Carry on Kaptain Kruger.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2024, 04:43:56 PM »
"L

if I ever saw your bike I'd kick it over. That's the kind of idiot you make of yourself.

And I’d slap the rainbow tassels and flags on  that girls bike you claim to ride.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2024, 06:47:34 PM »
For people against walls, they sure have a lot of them to protect themselves.

And armed private security while they are screaming to defund the police
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2024, 12:01:37 AM »
My view from where I have coffee and cig outside, inside looking out.
After 3 layers of security, bkg check, verified work assignment, 2 layers of IDs, SS body check. Even a check point to park.

Outside perimeter is City police, in front of the barrier is county police, inside right behind me is a literal army of SS, not taking pics of that.

This is why inside events are much safer for those VIPs. Outside your mileage will vary. The fence barrier goes for miles around the venues.

The safest bubble in the country.

Ya, I have no clue about SS <eye roll>

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Denial at it finest.  Sick country we live in today.  Win at all costs.  Right, commie?
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2024, 07:02:06 AM »
For people against walls, they sure have a lot of them to protect themselves.

Walls and cops are aok to protect our fragile leaders but not for the private citizens

Think they are paranoid these days?

Should be for good reasons imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2024, 08:57:05 AM »

And I’d slap the rainbow tassels and flags on  that girls bike you claim to ride.

As usual, you have zero clue what you’re talking about. You haven’t even come close to 1%ers, nor will you ever. You live in your own TV head of Sons of Anarchy t-shirts. Let me know when you take your training wheels off.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2024, 09:19:29 AM »
Right, commie?
Commie?
My family has been here since 1732, a German immigrant who married a Cherokee. Before it was the USA.

My family fought every single major war.
Revolution
Civil War - Union
WwI - Army
WwII - AF & Army
Korean - AF
Vietnam - Marines
Gulf - Marines
Iraq - Marines
Afghanistan - Marines

I have a letter signed by John Hancock as he stood up in court to get war pay for an ancestor for blocking the Hudson River.

A letter of commendation from G. Patton for a relative running supplies into Germany concentration camps. None of which attempted a coup against America nor dictatorship wannabe, nor praise the enemy and spit on allies. My dad got a plaque from Obama WH for his service in AF.

Many would be hard pressed to be any more patriotic American. We didn’t fight all that for your BS. Projection.

“Commie” is laughable. Your own action and words  best describe that.

Did you miss the words “not political” or can you not control your blind hysteria?

Btw, the same exact barriers were also used for RNC. I know, because we did that too, except me, too far from home.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 09:33:38 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2024, 09:33:08 AM »
Patriotism is not inherited. Ideals and actions matter.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2024, 09:34:52 AM »
Patriotism is not inherited. Ideals and actions matter.

In some cases. I do not spit on hard work by family. Again, we do not praise the enemy and spit on allies. We do not support coups based on lies that showed not one single piece of evidence, rehected by 61 courts by right-wing appointed judges.
Mwe do not violate the flag code by wearing it as clothing, nor as signs, and certainly don’t grease paint it on our faces, nir dies it ever touch the ground
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 09:39:33 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2024, 09:39:24 AM »
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” --Ronald Reagan
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2024, 09:48:32 AM »
As usual, you have zero clue what you’re talking about. You haven’t even come close to 1%ers, nor will you ever. You live in your own TV head of Sons of Anarchy t-shirts. Let me know when you take your training wheels off.

You have no idea.  Worked with a couple of Sidewinders for many, many years.  Long before they became a HA feeder club.  They would laugh at that shined up sissy girls bike, as it’s got more miles being pushed in an out of the garage to be cleaned than rode.

You are the epitome of a poser. 

Edit: I know how to act when around club members. For a group that do not like society’s “rules”, they sure do have a ton of them for members.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 09:54:17 AM by knorB »