Author Topic: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2024, 09:49:19 AM »
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” --Ronald Reagan

So when did you fall off the wagon? Your whole current belief system is based on lies. If any of it were true I’d wave your flag with you. However, we don’t wave s blue nor yellow flag of one man, we wave the American flag for everyone and your freedom to disagree.

There is nothing American nor democracy about your stance. Its a warped cult of personality. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2024, 09:50:50 AM »
DONE
I SAID NOT ABOUT POLITICS, YOU CANNOT CONTAIN YOURSELVES. That is weakness, not strength.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2024, 09:55:59 AM »
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” --Ronald Reagan

:aok

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2024, 09:57:59 AM »
Commie?
My family has been here since 1732, a German immigrant who married a Cherokee. Before it was the USA.

My family fought every single major war.
Revolution
Civil War - Union
WwI - Army
WwII - AF & Army
Korean - AF
Vietnam - Marines
Gulf - Marines
Iraq - Marines
Afghanistan - Marines

I have a letter signed by John Hancock as he stood up in court to get war pay for an ancestor for blocking the Hudson River.

A letter of commendation from G. Patton for a relative running supplies into Germany concentration camps. None of which attempted a coup against America nor dictatorship wannabe, nor praise the enemy and spit on allies. My dad got a plaque from Obama WH for his service in AF.

Many would be hard pressed to be any more patriotic American. We didn’t fight all that for your BS. Projection.

“Commie” is laughable. Your own action and words  best describe that.

Did you miss the words “not political” or can you not control your blind hysteria?

Btw, the same exact barriers were also used for RNC. I know, because we did that too, except me, too far from home.

I'm quite certain that none of your ancestors would agree with your far left political views, and as a poster pointed out, their patriotic actions do not necessarily reflect upon you.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2024, 09:58:27 AM »
So when did you fall off the wagon? Your whole current belief system is based on lies. If any of it were true I’d wave your flag with you. However, we don’t wave s blue nor yellow flag of one man, we wave the American flag for everyone and your freedom to disagree.

There is nothing American nor democracy about your stance. Its a warped cult of personality. Nothing more, nothing less.

So I take it you disagree with Reagan then? What he said seems pretty self-evident to me.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2024, 10:23:02 AM »
So I take it you disagree with Reagan then? What he said seems pretty self-evident to me.

Anyone can cherry pick quotes of politicians <gag> and the Bible that will support any belief system. The only thing absolute is math.

My #1 rule in life: Don’t be a FTard, just do the right thing, good karma shall find you.

Because I disagree with praising one man, like the replacement if god’s son, my patriotism is removed? Thats cult talk dude.

There’s one thing about being in denial, ya never aware one is swallowed by it. Just re-write the facts.

No, I am not subject to your interrogation. Vetting me as cult worthy.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2024, 10:36:07 AM »
You failed at your first rule… probably daily.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2024, 10:40:26 AM »
Anyone can cherry pick quotes of politicians <gag> and the Bible that will support any belief system. The only thing absolute is math.

My #1 rule in life: Don’t be a FTard, just do the right thing, good karma shall find you.

Because I disagree with praising one man, like the replacement if god’s son, my patriotism is removed? Thats cult talk dude.

There’s one thing about being in denial, ya never aware one is swallowed by it. Just re-write the facts.

No, I am not subject to your interrogation. Vetting me as cult worthy.

Interrogation? One comment/question to you and you provide more than anyone ever wanted to know.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2024, 10:46:27 AM »
You see what you choose to see.
People see ghost that are not there, because they choose to see ghost that are not there.

I am no less patriotic than you, vise-versa. You actually believe you’re thinking the right thing. The problem is, your stance is not supported by reality of what IS. Its based on wild conspiracies. That is cult-ish, and no I will not board that train.

Pigeons flock together, eagles fly alone.

I think for myself, I have an active mind. I do not need to be told what to think by any one human. I don’t squint my eyes. “ this, is this”.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 11:01:19 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2024, 10:47:16 AM »
Interrogation? One comment/question to you and you provide more than anyone ever wanted to know.

Whateva

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2024, 10:51:43 AM »
You failed at your first rule… probably daily.

Nope. You bite my ankles, not me yours. I live in your head rent free. You stalk me like a stray dog I made a mistake of feeding once. You have obsessive issues. You’re like an ex-bf who won’t leave the girl alone. You live in your own head.

I owe you no answers nor replies. Move along. You’re not even on subject, like normal.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2024, 11:14:46 AM »
Nope. You bite my ankles, not me yours. I live in your head rent free. You stalk me like a stray dog I made a mistake of feeding once. You have obsessive issues. You’re like an ex-bf who won’t leave the girl alone. You live in your own head.

I owe you no answers nor replies. Move along. You’re not even on subject, like normal.

I'm sure you have a few ex BF seeing that girls bike you ride.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2024, 11:27:34 AM »
Did someone say "politics"? 

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2024, 11:46:20 AM »
Did someone say "politics"? 

(Image removed from quote.)

More of a dog person, myself.  Cats are A holes
Tours 86 - 296

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2024, 12:09:24 PM »
More of a dog person, myself.  Cats are A holes

I have met many dog owners, who hate cats but never vice versa. Reason is obvious; cats don't give jack crap about someone shouting orders and demanding submissive obedience.