Author Topic: 6 locked threads in 3 days and plenty of action in the game! AH IS POPPIN  (Read 647 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Highlights of the day were waking up from a nightmare about the morning bishop horde at 545am and logging in by 630am to get the jump on them. After bottle necking them on the rook front with 3 captures as the dozen plus horde rolled Knight bases, Bhawk and I took 3 bases in a row that allowed a biig momentum killing base save and they just logged. This lead to a 3 run, 2 HR long successful strat campaign that included a destroyed HQ before switching back to knights. Rooks pushed deep into bish land as strats were kept yder 70% for 3 hrs on all but fuel and ammo. Another dozen good captures this evening against rooks and bishop. Bet Im close to 100 kills on the day. Got thwarted a dozen times in between all that. Probably shot down +200 times. Gave up 300 hundred kills.

Always good to thwart the morning Joker horde.

KNowing Rooks defend strats well it was great when NoTaR suggested we take a vbase near the rook AAA in disguise of the strat run i made on aaa and city that worked to a charm and dictated the momentum against rooks for the entre night. I outta log back in and go hit the rook HQ just to add that to the list today :rofl

When S1lkwrm roped skyyr in his LA7 and I went vertical into the climb under him at 270 in B17s and we all apexed within 400 of each and for 6 seconds we were almost motionless..... and then that final burst in my nose gun........ was epic. Fights with skyyr are always top tier so those moments when him and his boyz been doing that FOREVER and he and S1lkwrm were going at it on 200 for 5 minutes constant leading up to that.... and S1lkwrm being a squadie and all..... S1lk and I didnt coordinate that it just organically happened.  Good times :banana:

Having Lazer handedly coordinate and defend the rook front, it was a good laugh watching him land that ace after I had shutdown a small airfield and watch him proceed to cackle at Knights claiming on 200 we are easy to stop and opportunistic Thwatts right before we take 2 bases from him and go on a 7 base sweep across 6 sectors in 1 hour

Got my arse handed to me plenty all day too  :cheers:

Great day, great weekend, great week in Aces Hgh  :rock

GOAT OUT

:salute
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 12:33:04 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Re: 6 locked threads in 3 days and plenty of action in the game! AH IS POPPIN
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 12:35:26 AM »
Highlights of the day were waking up from a nightmare about the morning bishop horde at 545am and logging in by 630am to get the jump on them. After bottle necking them on the rook front with 3 captures as the dozen plus horde rolled Knight bases, Bhawk and I took 3 bases in a row that allowed a biig momentum killing base save and they just logged. This lead to a 3 run, 2 HR long successful strat campaign that included a destroyed HQ before switching back to knights. Rooks pushed deep into bish land as strats were kept yder 70% for 3 hrs on all but fuel and ammo. Another dozen good captures this evening against rooks and bishop. Bet Im close to 100 kills on the day. Got thwarted a dozen times in between all that. Probably shot down +200 times. Gave up 300 hundred kills.

Always good to thwart the morning Joker horde.

KNowing Rooks defend strats well it was great when NoTaR suggested we take a vbase near the rook AAA in disguise of the strat run i made on aaa and city that worked to a charm and dictated the momentum against rooks for the entre night. I outta log back in and go hit the rook HQ just to add that to the list today :rofl

When S1lkwrm roped skyyr in his LA7 and I went vertical into the climb under him at 270 in B17s and we all apexed within 400 of each and for 6 seconds we were almost motionless..... and then that final burst in my nose gun........ was epic. Fights with skyyr are always top tier so those moments when him and his boyz been doing that FOREVER and he and S1lkwrm were going at it on 200 for 5 minutes constant leading up to that.... and S1lkwrm being a squadie and all..... Good times :banana:

Having Lazer handedly coordinate and defend the rook front, it was a good laugh watching him land that ace I had shutdown and watch him proceed to cackle at Knights claiming on 200 we are easy to stop and opportunistic avacados right before we take 2 bases from him and go on a 7 base sweep across 6 sectors in 1 hour

Got my arse handed to me plenty all day too  :cheers:

Great day, great weekend, great week in Aces Hgh  :rock

GOAT OUT

:salute

I have to ask .... did a S.W.A.T. team show up at any ones house?

I hear that happens to people when they kick certain someones arse in this game.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 12:44:05 AM »

I have to ask .... did a S.W.A.T. team show up at any ones house?

I hear that happens to people when they kick certain someones arse in this game.
:devil

Ya I am surrounded now by that SWAT teams but I have plenty of rum and beer to share with them so hence to say I am Safe lol :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 12:47:43 AM »
:devil

Ya I am surrounded now by that SWAT teams but I have plenty of rum and beer to share with them so hence to say I am Safe lol :devil

Rum is good ... Got any advice for a really good dark/spiced Rum.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 12:51:23 AM »
Wife and I like Calico Jack they have White Rum and Dark rum and even a Cherry Rum. It tastes almost like the Captain but a few bucks cheaper
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 01:24:10 AM »
Wife and I like Calico Jack they have White Rum and Dark rum and even a Cherry Rum. It tastes almost like the Captain but a few bucks cheaper

Nooooooo! I can't get that here and they don't deliver.

Not even the Bevmo's and Wine&More's in my area have it.

Sadly I really want to try their Spiced Black and Cherry.

I'll probably pick up a bottle of Privateer Navy Yard for TC's Memorial this Sunday.

Edit: Sorry about hijacking your thread mErv. I"ll Shut up now, and take my scotch and cigar banter to the O club.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 01:28:14 AM by Mayhem »

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 01:26:29 AM »
lol where ya live that ya can’t get Calico??? Hahahaha not sure what I will be drinking for Johnny that night. It still hasn’t sunk in yet
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 07:39:45 AM »
As usual,  GLOAT failed to mention my continued unmatched dominance over him and his puny B-17 horde.   Three kills for no deaths despite him swirling in a cloud of his own fighters.  Be glad I was in a Dora not a Mustang or the carnage would have been even worse.

GLOAT also failed to mention Skyyr killing him at least four times before the Silkworm encounter.

What you're missing is the goal of killing you and dominating the airspace was already met.  Silkworm was the target at that point.    We had already sent you to the tower repeatedly.  Skyyr knew you were there pretending to be a fighter.    I hit you with so many rounds on that pass my hit  percentage went from 3.9 to over 7.   I wanted to see how many parts a B-17 could shed before it became unflyable.   Sadly, I'm just too good at killing your bombers so you went poof before I could find out.

Thanks for presenting such an easy target, bruh.   :banana:

The domination over FineTime was so thorough and complete that he logged off over a "connection issue" and we never saw him again.

Let the excuses roll!  :cheers:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:00:34 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 07:59:45 AM »
 :rolleyes:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2024, 08:01:36 AM »
:rolleyes:

Eagler

Flying the best E fighter in the game and barely 1:1 KD.  Can only get kills picking in a horde. 

:rolleyes: indeed.
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 08:02:31 AM »
What’s it like to be a <cough> “real pilot” <cough> and be shot down every 15 min by players who never flew a real plane. Must be embarrassing.

Let the excuses flow

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2024, 08:03:05 AM »
Flying the best E fighter in the game and barely 1:1 KD.  Can only get kills picking in a horde. 

I have never said I am good at this game so I don't understand the infatuation

:confused:  :rolleyes:

Eagler
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:04:48 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2024, 08:03:57 AM »

That would be you and Skydweeb, you forgot HOs.

Lived filming constant physical threats from you from 6-7pm ct last night. You seriously need anger management. You keep digging your own pit deeper and deeper. First defamation, now physical threats, and mentioning weapons.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:09:46 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2024, 08:06:58 AM »
What’s it like to be a <cough> “real pilot” <cough> and be shot down every 15 min by players who never flew a real plane. Must be embarrassing.

Let the excuses flow

5:1 KD flying in a red horde and not really trying.  Guess that's five kills every 15 minutes first. 

How's that.0.2:1 KD of yours holding up?   *Cough Cough*

Looks like being a real pilot helps after all.  :ahand

”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2024, 08:08:58 AM »
I have never said I am good at this game so I don't understand the infatuation

:confused:  :rolleyes:

Eagler

Well, you seem to pop up everywhere we go then claim we are chasing you. 

At least you are honest about your skills (for want of a different term).
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:23:14 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
- THE DAMNED -