Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2024, 02:25:37 AM »
Ya.. the law sucks when you are guilty.. Great when it gets the other guys..

That is absolutely true.

I feel 100% that outrageous lawfare is being used against Trump.  And I expect people on the other side of the political spectrum would feel 100% that it's outrageous lawfare if, say, Garland were found guilty of something.

Lots of people I know who haven't been in court cases believe that court proceedings get to the full truth, and the verdict in court cases are pure, true, and just.

People who have been through enough court cases know that court cases sometimes do that, but sometimes don't.

When court proceedings have enough dodgy stuff in them, people who know some amount of law can see that.  For me, I see dodgy stuff.  But I'm partisan, so I wouldn't expect someone on the other side of the spectrum to put any weight in what I say.

One thing I would recommend to you, if you are interested in these things, is this book by a former Harvard Law professor, ACLU member, and well-known civil rights attorney:  "Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent," by Harvey A. Silverglate.  It explains how this stuff is routinely done.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2024, 08:53:27 AM »
They goin after RFKjr for a whale carcass now  :rofl

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2024, 09:53:46 AM »
When the media blames the victim of the assassination attempt for actually causing the attempt on their own life you know the media is biased to the point of not knowing what is real and what is imagined...

They can't state that their TDS fake news reports actually cause it as they would be liable..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2024, 10:20:57 AM »
It would be the same group that has ran the insane asylum administration since Jan 2021...

Corrupt senile joe wasn't making any decisions except which flavor ice-cream he wanted next...his brain dead arse did as he was told

Eagler
And so will she...

“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2024, 12:00:46 PM »
This could get interesting.  Sounds like the state of Florida is prepared to provide all details of their investigation to the public.   

https://www.youtube.com/live/gAgpsf589KY

« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 02:59:51 PM by RUSH1 »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2024, 04:25:46 AM »
If we’re going by this groups mantra/rules of wrong about one thing, wrong about everything,..Vance admitted on “State of the Union” the story of eating cats and dogs was a lie to get attention. Also to deflect from Orange debate flop. So then there’s that right? Google it, the video is posted everywhere.

Great way to turn players off. Ignore list just grew.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 05:37:09 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2024, 06:49:53 AM »
If we’re going by this groups mantra/rules of wrong about one thing, wrong about everything,..Vance admitted on “State of the Union” the story of eating cats and dogs was a lie to get attention. Also to deflect from Orange debate flop. So then there’s that right? Google it, the video is posted everywhere.

Great way to turn players off. Ignore list just grew.

Your sides ignore list seems to involve nutbags with scoped rifles..that is a heck of an ignore ain't it?

More like eliminate..if you can't beat it..kill it eh?

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2024, 08:06:10 AM »
Your sides ignore list seems to involve nutbags with scoped rifles..that is a heck of an ignore ain't it?

Eagler

Thats not the subject I was referring to.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2024, 08:14:37 AM »

Eagler

Tell me please Eagler. With so many scoped rifles in the country, how does one identify the "nutbags"? Maybe if the "SIDES" you reference learned skills of discussion and compromise, issues might be solved without violence.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2024, 08:24:27 AM »
Tell me please Eagler. With so many scoped rifles in the country, how does one identify the "nutbags"? Maybe if the "SIDES" you reference learned skills of discussion and compromise, issues might be solved without violence.

That's simple..the ones trying to kill innocent ppl with guns are the butbags...

Yes civil discourse is missing from both sides but what do you expect when you hear our "media" "reporting" on any of this...

Very sad state of the country imo

Eagler

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2024, 08:35:26 AM »
That's simple..the ones trying to kill innocent ppl with guns are the butbags...

Yes civil discourse is missing from both sides but what do you expect when you hear our "media" "reporting" on any of this...

Very sad state of the country imo

Eagler

There is no debate from me on your observation as to the state of the country. But whatever crap eminates from the media should not affect elected representatives from "civil discourse".
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2024, 09:04:26 AM »

Eagler

Nope, people are exhausted from chaotic and conspiracies, that tribe talk but don’t listen. Why waist time in life. Its a vexation. Its just done with intension to anger, why give em a mic.

Btw, as you prolly know, both the shooter and attempted shooter voted orange prior to this yr.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2024, 09:07:03 AM »
Well now you can vote for "joy" lol

Clueless mindless puppet but must be joyful as she can't stop laughing about everything...

What is sad is that we only have these two bozos to choose from

What's even worse is that I think that the fix is already in for this one too..

Eagler
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 09:10:19 AM by Eagler »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2024, 09:08:29 AM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2024, 09:34:29 AM »
Nope, people are exhausted from chaotic and conspiracies, that tribe talk but don’t listen. Why waist time in life. Its a vexation. Its just done with intension to anger, why give em a mic.

Btw, as you prolly know, both the shooter and attempted shooter voted orange prior to this yr.

There people who are tired of the conspiracies, and people learning of the conspiracies who are waking up. Its your choice I guess how deep you want to go. Some have more there there than others for sure. But they have done this to themselves. I certainly wouldn't put it past 3rd world migrants who lived in a 3rd world their entire lives, to practice 3rd world eating habits.

Both of those shooters did not vote Orange man. The first one more than likely voted for Haley in the primary to offset Trump. His own classmate said he was no Trump fan. Would it make logical sense to shoot your own candidate and get killed for it? I don't think so...but I know he was Involved with Antifa and Yearick/Hooper, who Yearick was a Ukrainian Sniper. I think Nichols and the police Chief Guy, on the local police side is very sus too.

The second guy is very sus. Definitely not a conservative Trump supporter. You don't sit in a bush for 12 hours waiting if you are a Trump fan. He is yet another Ukrainian army recruiter.

To me, both the Ukrainian connections are very Interesting. While it could be completely separate. It's still a connection that should be looked in to.

I think George Webb has the best deep research on it. As he says, sure would be nice if authorities came out with their information and metadata on social media apps. But, since they won't, it opens the door for conspiracies.

For what it's worth, I think it's very clear to see which party is scared and which party has the most to "lose" by losing the election. I'm not referring to citizens having the most to lose.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 09:38:38 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion