Author Topic: 38 very tight turning :)  (Read 793 times)

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
38 very tight turning :)
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2002, 10:06:35 AM »
heeeheehe manodoble
SLO I'm gonna spare you me telling you how stupid you sound.
SLO you fly a spit I have very little respect for some who fly.. The
reason being is the spit is one of the easiest planes to fly... It takes no SKILLS to fly..  If I jumped in a spit with my flying experience from 3 years of AW of now AH. I would proubly kill just about everything I flew against.. Now I don't want to piss any of the good spit drivers that a now.. (Widewing and some others :))
There reason are dfferent for flying the spit. Flying the 38 takes flying skills , knowing strength and weakness of everyplane in AH
and most of all patience.. Seeing you posting messages on this thread tells me a few things.. One you are very impatience
Two your a dweeb that can't tell a climbing spiral from a vertical turn.. And proably likes to gang bang 38s to make yourself feel better. Oh so how many of your buddies were fighting tac you killed hm?? 3 or more?? And please don't reply to threads that have P-38 or 38 or lightning in the title.. Because  you have never flown a 38 the WAY it was surposed to be flown...  And you just bash things without any real proof that it sucks. You just said basically that the 38 sucks because it does.   Now SLO if your gonna reply this post with pissed off thoughts then just stop right there and DON'T..

CW

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
You guys are all wrong
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2002, 10:48:53 AM »
No leather = no fun.

Fly LW. See the world through a monocle, and feel the rythmic vibrations of DB engines through a leather g-string, studded on the inside, made from bishrook baby skin.

Hell, if it's good enough for their buttocks, it's good enough for mine.

Just too bad it takes so many babies to make one g-string for me. Then again, the Bishrook are fast breeders, and the population normally stabilizes itself within a couple of years.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2002, 10:52:43 AM »
I dont fear spits. I dont fear niki's. I understand that if its brown my 38 will not turn w/it. I understand my 38 SOMETIMES can deal w/a spit 9 determined by many other factors.

No..a 38 will not do a PURE TURN fight w/a spit and expect to survive. A 38 one on one w/a spit isnt certain death for a 38 ethier. He has some options. There are several 38 drivers that could take a spit one on one.

Personaly I'll turn w/you if I feel I have a chance...if I die, so what. Its a silly game. If I win..cool beans...i just took you out in a pathatic 38.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2002, 11:08:51 AM »
hehehehe Stsanta
hehehehhe Batboy

Cw

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2002, 11:26:38 AM »
I really enjoy watching planes duel on paper.  

Drex

(Oh, so you break hard to the right?  Ok I would simply do a high yo yo and your dead.)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2002, 12:00:11 PM »
I'll HO you first Drex...and I if I KNOW its you..run like a little girl,lol

J/K...I film it, then proceed to die of course so i might learn something...

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2002, 12:06:40 PM »
Thats not how you reply on this thread.  You need to say.

"I would HO you and you would turn, and I would cut throttle, saddle up, your dead."  

AH the combat flight sim where you don't have to fight someone to award yourself the kill

Nice to see you xbat :)

Drex

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2002, 12:12:38 PM »
Hehe..aye Drex.

Its good to "see" you as well :)

xBAT

AKDejaVu

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2002, 03:58:32 PM »
Originally posted by BigCrate
heeeheehe manodoble
SLO I'm gonna spare you me telling you how stupid you sound.
SLO you fly a spit I have very little respect for some who fly.. The
reason being is the spit is one of the easiest planes to fly... It takes no SKILLS to fly..  If I jumped in a spit with my flying experience from 3 years of AW of now AH. I would proubly kill just about everything I flew against.. Now I don't want to piss any of the good spit drivers that a now.. (Widewing and some others :))
There reason are dfferent for flying the spit. Flying the 38 takes flying skills , knowing strength and weakness of everyplane in AH
and most of all patience.. Seeing you posting messages on this thread tells me a few things.. One you are very impatience
Two your a dweeb that can't tell a climbing spiral from a vertical turn.. And proably likes to gang bang 38s to make yourself feel better. Oh so how many of your buddies were fighting tac you killed hm?? 3 or more?? And please don't reply to threads that have P-38 or 38 or lightning in the title.. Because  you have never flown a 38 the WAY it was surposed to be flown...  And you just bash things without any real proof that it sucks. You just said basically that the 38 sucks because it does.   Now SLO if your gonna reply this post with pissed off thoughts then just stop right there and DON'T..

CW

Aw heck Cody, I'm not going to get pissed off....

I fly the Spit because I enjoy it. I prefer the Mk.V over the Mk.IX, because I feel that it handles better and offers a higher perk return too. However, I'll take up all of the dweeb fighters, because each has its own useful attributes. Yet, I also enjoy the less popular fighters, such as the C.205, Ki-61 and Hurricane. I also have fun flying the P-38, but not necessarily fighting in it. Just for toejams and giggles, I flew down the full length of the runway at 25 feet above the deck, gear and flaps down at 150 mph. What's so special about that? Well, I was inverted..... try that in any of the single engine fighters, but you had better do it offline unless you don't mind adding to your death tally. You can do things in the P-38 that no single engine fighter can hope to do. Vertical tail slides are a hoot. As is the old "Luftwaffe Stomp".

Rather than let testosterone run amuck, I urge everyone flying the P-38L to fully explore the potential of their aircraft. Fly direct comparisions against the Spitfire and see where you can find an edge. Combat is not the place to try new theories. Get together with a decent Spit driver in the training area and work out your tactics in a low stress environment. Always film these sessions. Also of huge importance is gunnery. Practice, practice and practice s'more. You cannot afford to miss when you have an opportunity, especially when tackling Spitfires. You will find that most of the really good pilots are able to fly high risk maneuvers because they seldom miss when they create for themselves an opportunity.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2002, 07:48:42 PM »
NO! Fly the SpitV. The 38 is too hard and cant turn. Stay away from it.

Spit V.

Repeat after me.

Spit V

Speeet V

Spt Vee

READ MY LIPS

$...
P...
\/..

:D :D :D

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2002, 06:12:00 PM »
ROFL Santa  :D

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
oh well
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2002, 09:04:32 AM »
my my some1 actually did get his 38 panties ina bunch.....lmao

who said I only flew spits.....I didn't....maybe you did bigcrate.
who said I only got TAC ina furball in his 38....can you really affirm that....or maybe I did punch a whole in his 38 alone. Up to now i tried alot of diff. planes....since there's so many why not try em....btw if you look very hard....the spit was an easy plane to fly historically.....right now im doin la7 tempest typhoon kinda runs...last camp was spit5 niki spit9....I HAVE THE OPTION TOO CHOOSE ANY PLANE IN THE GAME.....and bigcrate...i played AW for 4 years...flyin mostly ponies and again 38's where easy meat....like i said, not the plane but the driver....yes TAC is good
but he dies just like anybody else....its just his big bellybutton plane i find easy to kill....

SLO:cool:
4 WING=441Silver Fox=

Offline BigCrate

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2002, 12:06:36 PM »
Hmmm we seem to be at a stalemate.. When I flew AW I flew
hawgs and 38s mostly.. Bu I would take up a 109 or 190 somtimes as well as 51.. And turnfight em all :) Lets just leave it
even..

Cw

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2002, 12:15:41 PM »
damn,  i can never find my ACM instructions when i'm in a dogfight.

BUG322  (proud member off)
-= twin engined devils =-

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
to bigcrate
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2002, 08:10:10 AM »