Author Topic: Good bye Quakers High  (Read 3113 times)

Offline cars

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2000, 03:55:00 AM »
This from the guy thats gamed every bug possible?  Hope the door hit ya in the ass.

------------------
"Happiness is a belt-fed weapon"

Offline Sparks

• Silver Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2000, 09:03:00 AM »
Amazing - truly amazing Joe .....
Here we are looking for Version 1.02 (1.something for chris' sake!) and here you are bleating about a bug that gives a guy a hand. Well take a big gulp of reality and wake up coz these things will always be there. I've only been here a week and come from Air Warrior which is at V3.13 and is still bug ridden.  You fly round it and handle it - You've been registered since September last and you didn't know that would happen?? What were you doing there without a wingy fighter if you knew what could happen???  I understand your frustration but isn't that what drives the learning process and builds this thing called experience?
Calm down - give it a day or so and try again - oh it will be different somewhere else - different bugs.
If you can't handle an issue like that then take up fishing (but then again those Bass are only at Version10,000,000.46 and still don't always bite)

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2000, 12:17:00 PM »
Those of you who know me from WB, will know what I mean when I say

OH MY™

Not to put too lightly a finish on it (a CANNON "HARVEY-DONLDSON" jab) someone needs to remind this guys that there is an ON/OFF button attached to his computer.
It makes little sense to get this worked up about the game, personally I refuse to pay 30 dollars a month to get pissed off, when I feel myself gettin TOO worked up, I shut 'er down fer a while and go outside.

------------------
-CyberPilots have bigger Joysticks-
-----------------------------------
MILENKO Homepage
<===THE ASSASSINS===>Webpage
    milnko@warbirds.org    

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2000, 02:52:00 PM »
I always knew that Bull character was bad news.

------------------
Pongo
The Wrecking Crew

Bull

Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2000, 06:41:00 PM »
I've got to read this Board more often. Take a whole 3 days off and find I've caused someone to quit.  

Hey Joemud,

I will defend till the field is captured. PERIOD! What would you have liked?  Gee, look at that pretty 47 with guys jumping out. Maybe I should go get some beer and food for them. I bet they had a long trip!

Hey, if this is causing you that much stress. I hope you dont work for the post office. That's all we need in the headlines.

Ex AH'er goes POSTAL.  News at 11.

Bull out

BTW, PONGO your off my reference list

[This message has been edited by Bull (edited 03-26-2000).]

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2000, 07:04:00 PM »
bull shut up man if this game was realistic you and your dweebfire wouldnt have been able to come up

Offline Trell

• Nickel Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2000, 07:40:00 PM »
Joe  wow your back! does this mean you are coming back to play  or are you just here to whine?

imo  that is the only way you can do base defence.. untill they set up ground vec, maybe troops that shoot back and more options for ack this will still happen.  but you can keep it from happing if you eather bring more c47s  or cap the field better

realistic?  maybe not, but a game (or sim) will never be compleatly realistic.read  AKDejaVu  post and ask your self if you want all of those in a game?  some times to make something playable you have to take some of the realisism you have to remove.
But i think HT and crew are doing a great job. this sim is getting better and better everyday thay are allways working on it

no one is forcing you to play or pay its all up to you.  if you dont like the game then dont play!!!

Trell

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2000, 08:01:00 PM »
Hmm..  In rl there should be about 15 light AAA's and 5 heavy AA Cannons in every field...  And a canteen  

BTW: I've read the Yanks use p39:s as a ground MG/cannon turrets in somewhere pacific when Japanese forces were too close to catch their airfield. Pilot jumped in cockpit and ground troops turned plane against attacking forces  
So this would also be historically right.

Staga
-FennoManiacs-

Offline pzvg

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2000, 08:44:00 AM »
Let me get this straight, you are upset 'cuz
unlike WB, when you pound a base flat here aircraft can still takeoff from it, right?
but you nor anyone else seems to mind that you can capture an enemy airbase by dropping 10 dips with Garands on it? or that the local ADA seems to be radar-controlled Vulcans? Or, etc,etc, ya get the picture,
it ain't realistic, wasn't really billed to be,or meant to be. If it's fun, fly. If not,you need to be someplace fun. HTC has an idea of what they want to offer, and I don't think they'll change that idea anytime soon.
A lot of guys lately seem to be getting bent outta shape over a lot of minor things (and some serious ones) It's a game folks, one is supposed to play for fun and recreation, if it was supposed to be bad attitude, drag yore bellybutton in cussin',constantly squeakin' for no good reason. It'd be work, and HTC would be paying us. (Hmm, might be something in that)
        Living without Prozac can be done
        trust me

------------------
pzvg- "5 years and I still can't shoot"

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2000, 09:13:00 PM »
My one or two engagements with JoeMud were....less than cool.  I anticipate a 14 year old, with daddy's credit card.  Although, it might be the other way around.  He shows a lack of respect to folks, and wants everything his way.  What really bothers me, is the fact that he still exists in the real world.  Joe, get help and counceling.  This is, afterall, just a game.
We all want to see you succeed, and be happy here.  I, for one, want to understand why you act the way you do.  I am serious.  My video is fried, and I cant even fly, other than HI RES....which is mostly porked.  
  Consider your experience here, and your actions and responses.  Maybe, ya might see the light.  I hope so.
KKEN

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2000, 12:59:00 AM »
Well im still flying I just wanted to see how many "im so better than you" people would come screw with me. And you realy thought I was gonna leave! LOL

And im 15 silly and I make my own money.

And you dont even know me in real life so get a life. AND PEOPLE IF YA DONT LIKE ME IGNORE ME! And dont come mess with me just let me go cool off.

------------------
"JoeMud and the Volcano"

Now showing at your local AH drive in!

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2000, 02:41:00 AM »
JoeMud, excuse us. As you probably now, most of us are over 30, so, our point of view is a "little" different than yours. Most of us are obsolete and need to be in assylum in short time. Keep playing and have fun.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2000, 09:18:00 AM »
Ken great badge, "Joe say it ain't so"!!!!!

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2000, 09:30:00 AM »

Originally posted by JoeMud:
Well im still flying I just wanted to see how many "im so better than you" people would come screw with me. And you realy thought I was gonna leave! LOL

And im 15 silly and I make my own money.

And you dont even know me in real life so get a life. AND PEOPLE IF YA DONT LIKE ME IGNORE ME! And dont come mess with me just let me go cool off.

I'm better than you.  

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2000, 12:55:00 PM »

And im 15 silly and I make my own money

I hate improper punctuation.  It should be "I'm 15, silly and I make my own money".

Beware the ides of youth.

AKDejaVu