Author Topic: Good bye Quakers High  (Read 3114 times)

Offline MiG Eater

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.avphoto.com
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2000, 01:14:00 PM »
buh-bye

don't let the ack hit you on the way out.

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2000, 04:14:00 PM »
<opens mouth>.........<BIG STINKY YAWN>

Wonder what would have happened if I told them that little green men are taking over the world.

And as for spelling well too bad fur you ill spell and smell how ever i want cause hooked on fonix wurked fur me!

------------------
"JoeMud and the Volcano"

Now showing at your local AH drive in!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2000, 04:30:00 PM »
Jo iZ mi hErO!

Hez iZ juS 2 kool for youz LaMeRs!

Jo Ruuuuuuuuulez!

rEgArDs,
WaBz
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline F4UDOA

• Silver Member
      • http://mywebpages.comcast.net/markw4/index.html
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2000, 05:42:00 PM »
Wow!!

JoeMudd are you really 15yrs old?
I have food in my refrigerator older than you. By the way shouldn't a 15yr old be out chasing cheerleaders or something? I would but I keep getting arrested  

See ya
F4UDOA

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2000, 06:01:00 PM »

<opens mouth>.........<BIG STINKY YAWN>
Wonder what would have happened if I told them that little green men are taking over the world.

And as for spelling well too bad fur you ill spell and smell how ever i want cause hooked on fonix wurked fur me!

------------------
"JoeMud and the Volcano"

Like heh U'r 2 FUNNY heh heh

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2000, 08:40:00 PM »
Wow-

I go on vacation, check in after a 2 weeks and not only is there NO new version, but a 40+ thread over good 'Ol Joemud.

Fellas...

This thread is a perfect insight read of the various personalities in AH which kinda cool actually. Including my rubbish. Check it out -

Joemud gets pissed off (again), throws out a post in anger. Not uncommon here, probably expected. Only a GOOD game can fire up the folks that way so all is good. Like Joe would quit anyway.  

Can 'Ol boy vent and have people ignore it? Appearently not. And the wolves commence to pounce, which is OK too. I think they should. But, some of the suggestions from " get counceling" to "quit" is a bit more noteworthy than a simple heated post by Joe.

There are all kinds of responces, and man are they appropriate for the guys that make em.

Some guys say "ahhh, relax Joe", some go into long profiles on how labor-management interaction on human relations effect the community, blah blah blah, some tell it just the way it is (Fatty, go figure!) some just tell him to crap in his hat and see if in fact one size fits all, and others encourage him to QUIT.

I don't understand the last one, but it's a opinion I guess. Damn hard for HTC to update the game and make money if the hotter headed players are pushed out. Not only do you lose the guys you love to kill, but player base. That doesn't seem right.

My take on it is Joe is still one of the best pilots in the game,(top 100 for sure) and colorful too. Sit in on a RW session, you'll get to know the kid. If we all just hugged and Saluted everyone all the time it would take the fun out of competing. He has no problem firing out the BS on the open channel, yup, but isnt there a squelch command?

Bottom line is the reason multiPLAYER games are so much fun is there are many diffrent people online. Killing a nice and quiet AI pilot who doesn't get mad as hell at you on open chat sucks, kinda like hitting holes in one on a golf course all by yourself with noone to see it.

I say cancel the shrink sessions for Joe, he sounds like a 15 year old kid who is having fun and competing hard. Nothin wrong with that. Christ with his gun collection, he BETTER be a normal 15 yr old kid!

Check for a pair of 205's at yer 6 next week men. See all you Pacific time-zoners then.

Creamo

P.S. Oh,and for ya all that crack on spelling and such, there is not a  spell checker in this damn overseas computer, please put down the grammar flame throwers, it's hot enough here.

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2000, 09:05:00 PM »

Originally posted by Torque:
Ken great badge, "Joe say it ain't so"!!!!!

Thanks Torque.....it is the 8=X CMC X=8 official patch!  http://www.cutthroats.com/
This is our web page too!  We are an AW3 group and several have migrated here as well.
K-KEN

[This message has been edited by K-KEN (edited 03-29-2000).]

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2000, 02:55:00 AM »
Loven it!!!         heh heh hehehe

I want more nachos!

------------------
"JoeMud and the Volcano"

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2000, 03:25:00 AM »
......changed my mind.. had big paragraph written, then realized immaturity would prevent Joe from being able to understand.... One point though.. some people defend Joe's tirades and his right to express them, yet criticize others for exercising the very same right, to respond.  Seems silly.
------------------

Skorpyon
I/JG2 ~Richthofen~
"Feel the Sting......"

[This message has been edited by Skorpyon (edited 03-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Skorpyon (edited 03-30-2000).]

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2000, 08:29:00 AM »
Thus spake Creamo:
Damn hard for HTC to update the game and make money
if the hotter headed players are pushed out. Not only do you lose the guys you love to kill, but player base. That
doesn't seem right.

Creamo, the guy's an immature jerk. The sooner he leaves, the better for all of us. The way he's going, he'll end up getting the boot from HTC for violating the code of conduct that we all agreed to when we signed up, anyway.

Anyone from Warbirds remember "Killa"? For those who don't, he was a guy who filled the open channel night after night with invective and insults. He got the attention he was looking for...iEN booted his arse.

Joe, what you may not know is that this community will gladly accept you as friend. All you have to do is show a little bit of humility(go look it up in the dictionary) and  respect towards others. It's your choice.

------------------
banana
308 (Polish) Squadron RAF "City of Cracow"
"On the whole, it is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them"

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2012, 09:41:41 PM »
See Rule #10
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:02:10 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
Re: Good bye Quakers High
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:25 PM »
I to the N