Author Topic: Get rid of auto 6-call  (Read 796 times)

Offline WBHoncho

• Copper Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2002, 12:56:52 AM »
Creatives cards are THE best for performance.  However, they don't get along well with others.  They hog IRQ's and they install more software than the orginial Windows.

They are still the best, but you have to know what you are doing to install them.  If you don't know what you are doing, spend the bucks for someone who does, and quit fooling with it.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2002, 08:22:20 AM »
...except that you seem to think one is cheating but the other isn't.
====
I used the word "cheat" for its sensational/emotional value but edited it out due to the fact that so many simpletons couldnt get past that word and comprehend what I was attempting to say.

In any event, this thread is literally starting to de-ja-vu.

Move along people, theres nothing new here to see, move along.....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2002, 08:30:13 AM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2002, 01:43:05 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager

Zip,

I believe we should have a permanent .squelch list as well as being able to turn off range channel and AHvoice altogether.
One benifit is that loner types can truly feel alone and outcast as they so heartedly desire.  Im all for self deprication :)

LOL – nice response Yeager.

AKEagle+ - hmmmmm, Alaska huh.  I notice there is no more AKZero.  Is AKEagle also known as AKZero who may also be known as Machine? ;)

Zippatuh

Offline AKEagle+

• Copper Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2002, 01:59:25 PM »
AKEagle+ - hmmmmm, Alaska huh. I notice there is no more AKZero. Is AKEagle also known as AKZero who may also be known as Machine?

Not quite! LOL! :)

AKEagle+ now, I was AKFokerFoder+ until Sept 11th.

Then things changed,...

The world now needs Eagles (if you get my sentiment) not FokerFoders...

AKFokerFoder+ went by other names occasionaly in other Sims when I wanted anonymity.  Mainly SealPup & RumpleTeaser, although I am sure some of the names I have been called by other pilots are not printable on this BBS ! :D

I tend to be a razor toten, snake in the grass who loves nothing better than shootin' down a bogey and then putting an ice-pick in his heart. :)

I usually don't shoot chutes in AH as I consider it a waste of ammo and energy state.  However, if there is time and ammooo I let'er rip! :)

Yep, I'll HO you, gang-bang you, shoot your chute, vulch ya, and if we met 10 minutes later in a bar, I'd buy ya a beer :)

After all, this is just a game :)

AKEaglle+

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2002, 02:29:13 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager

I used the word "cheat" for its sensational/emotional value but edited it out due to the fact that so many simpletons couldnt get past that word and comprehend what I was attempting to say.
Oh.. I got it.  But what word would you like me to substitute for you instead?  Talk about simpleton.

By starting this thread, you say one is acceptable but the other isn't and needs to be removed.  Then you turn around and say they are no different.

Hmmmmm... kinda self defeating if you ask me.

AKDejaVu

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2002, 03:20:38 PM »
I don't know what he's talking about Deja, I'm too much of a simpleton to understand anything unless it's accompanied by spiffy pictures and detailed (ordered by numbers if possible, but only to 9, I can't count past that) instructions.

Anyways, can someone take the hook out of my mouth for me?  I guess I bit on the trolling part of his post.  :rolleyes:
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.