Author Topic: Lamer Tech Response (I Think)  (Read 621 times)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Lamer Tech Response (I Think)
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2002, 12:42:24 PM »
FT_animal
hard to take seriosly someone that steals a squad name and a user name from established community members and joins them together.

looking for a pit bull...

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2002, 12:55:35 PM »
Ok, got ya figured out now, FT_Animal. This wasn't about straightening out the facts, this was about you causing trouble. Got it. Seems like you came in wanting a flame war, if you ask me- is this how you behaved in AW?

Offline Qnm

• Copper Member
      • http://no-such.net/WORK
You are
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2002, 01:12:53 PM »
what you eat.

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2002, 02:15:34 PM »
You my friend are uninformed

Not only am i prolly older then you, but I started AW in DOS days myself, I just didn't have the PC to continue, another friggin elitest. Captain Crunch I was feeding Captain crunch to my kids when you were playing dos.

Ohh brother!

~A

Originally posted by Ripsnort
HT:"And btw the % of AH that are X AW is much smaller than you think."

Well, unless you go back to where alot of us old foggies got our feet wet, as in DOS AW, then again, FT Animal was probably watching Fred Flintstone and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches back then! :eek: :)

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2002, 02:18:45 PM »
Oh really Pongo< another missinformed misfit>?

*I* had the FT name for 7 years, I've been Animal for going on 8 bite me and what ever pedistal horse you road in on. I'd say someone stole it from me wouldn't yas think>? geeesuz stik to the subject at hand or is that a challenge for you>?

Animal
Originally posted by Pongo
FT_animal
hard to take seriosly someone that steals a squad name and a user name from established community members and joins them together.

looking for a pit bull...