Author Topic: Things shown on TV  (Read 1354 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2002, 02:20:07 PM »
What if it is happening again...in the West Bank?

What if not?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2002, 02:33:35 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~

What if not?

I'm willing to except that possiblity.  Are you will to except the possibility that it is?

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Things shown on TV
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2002, 02:56:03 PM »
Originally posted by 10Bears

"There are no houses left in the refugee camp; there is only a highway. There are countless numbers of houses destroyed. If you saw them you would go crazy," he said.

I wonder if this individual even knows about the World Trade Center. Did he take part in the celebration in the streets? Not that the two are related in any way.

While, the worlds eyes are upon Jenin, are our enemies of 9/11 preparing themselves for another attack? You can bet they are.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2002, 03:38:44 PM »
I'm willing to except that possiblity. Are you will to except the possibility that it is?

No!!!
Palestinians are not rounded up,forced on cettle cars and deported somewhere for extermination.

Offline babek-

• Nickel Member
      • http://members.tripod.com/KG51EDELWEISS
Things shown on TV
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2002, 05:03:11 PM »
LOL - No they are not deported anywhere. The israeli troops kill the palestines just in their refugee camps and then bury them  hurriedly by bulldozers.

Great difference...

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2002, 06:44:50 PM »
LOL - No they are not deported anywhere. The israeli troops kill the palestines just in their refugee camps and then bury them hurriedly by bulldozers.

Do You have any proof?

Offline babek-

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2002, 07:14:46 PM »
Yes.

Just read the latest information about the order of the israeli high court which prohibited today the army to bury the dead palestines in mass graves in Jenin until the circumstances of their death is checked.

And even the german ambassador of Israel has confirmed today in German TV at 21:45 german time that hundreds of palestines were killed AND BURIED in Jenin.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2002, 07:26:44 PM »
And even the german ambassador of Israel has confirmed today in German TV at 21:45 german time that hundreds of palestines were killed AND BURIED in Jenin.

I`m glad to hear that relations between Israel and Germany are so good,the ambassador gets to go to closed military zones.

I just love how the whole world thinks jews are a bunch of idiots.
If there was a real massacre and mass graves,what would be the point of denying it.Those mass graves would be found and unearthed right after the IDF pulls out.
Do You think they`re using crematoriums to burn the corpses,so nobody can find them later?
Oh wait....that was an other nations practice....

Offline babek-

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2002, 07:49:48 PM »
So - Stiefelchen - you dont trust the informations of the Israeli High Court or the Israelis ambassador in Germany?

Maybe in the next days and weeks you will get more reliable information-sources, which will satisfy you more.

But the fact remains, that the actual sources which are speaking about mass graves of palestine civilians in the refugee camps are not from the anti-israeli or neutral sector but from israeli officials.

So I consider them as reliable.

If you think that the israeli ambassador talked nonsense, maybe you should ask him why he confirmed the mass-graves reports.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2002, 08:07:38 PM »
I take CNN as reliable news source.
They said the IDF is about to collect the dead ,identify them,than return them to their families for burial.If relatives not found the IDF will bury them,with no religious ceremony.
The palestinians refuse to collect the dead bodies,they use them in their propaganda campaign against Israel.
The Israeli High Court sets out guidelines on how to deal with this problem,and making sure there are no things like mass graves,wich is not a human way of barying people.It does not mean that mass graves have allready been used.
BTW I think a mass grave is still better than rotting bodies spreading pestillence on the streets.Off course your dear friends don`t mind them,they don`t mind straping explosives on 10years olds either.

In the next few weeks You will see,most the palestinian claims are just lies.Off course You will not belive,and yell "COVER UP"
,but than again,who gives a toejam what You think.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2002, 08:13:12 PM by ~Caligula~ »

Offline babek-

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2002, 08:40:56 PM »
LOL - yes, take CNN as a reliable source - it fits perfectly to you.

You define the arabs collectivly as subhumans and even deny facts when they are presented by israelian representatives themself.

Half a century ago many germans had the same behaviour like you, when they defended in discussions the treatment of the jews.

If it wouldnt be so tragic it would be funny to see how the things have changed.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2002, 08:53:56 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
The palestinians refuse to collect the dead bodies,they use them in their propaganda campaign against Israel.

Refusing to collect all the dead bodies as part of a propaganda campaign against Isreal, eh?  I bet they all shot themselves as well, clever bastards.

The Israeli High Court sets out guidelines on how to deal with this problem,and making sure there are no things like mass graves,wich is not a human way of barying people.

Not human(e?), eh?  Well that was exactly what the IDF was planning on doing, until the Red Cross got an injunctioni.

BTW I think a mass grave is still better than rotting bodies spreading pestillence on the streets.

Now the damn arabs are spreading disease, by getting themselves shot!!   clever bastards.

In the next few weeks You will see,most the palestinian claims are just lies.Off course You will not belive,and yell "COVER UP"

No, the facts will come out.  You seem to be the king of rationalisations here.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Things shown on TV
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2002, 09:03:11 PM »
CNN? I preferred their take on the situation to some of the things I've read on the net, but... in the American media CNN is known as the Communist News Network. Okay, I had to say it.

Jenin will be open to inspectors in about six hours.

Something tells me Israeli soldiers have been too busy to be digging mass graves, but we'll soon know.

My exposure to news coverage has been limited over the last few months. What I have seen indicates woefully inadequate tactics by the Palestinians. Principally, taking refuge precisely where they shouldn't (i.e. in civilian homes). Given that fact, and booby-trapped homes and bodies, it would seem any investigation is going to take considerable time.

Rather, then endanger troops, I would have ordered bulldozers myself; if not daisy cutters. Surely, you must have noticed the lack of air power. That demonstrates some restraint, at least.

I just hope Sharon allows the situation in the north to settle down on its own.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2002, 09:15:37 PM »
You define the arabs collectivly as subhumans and even deny facts when they are presented by israelian representatives themself.

Just where have I said they were subhumans?
They are humans,humans that are hell bent on destroying me,my people and my country.They are my enemy,and I`m happy to see them dead.If it takes 500  arabs killed to save 1 jewish child,than it`s justified to me.

Thrawn
While You`re developing skills of twisting words around are impressive,I think You still need some practice before You can step in the PLO propaganda department to replace those bastards who were taken out by the IDF.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Things shown on TV
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2002, 09:25:06 PM »
Oh, I'm not a fan of palastinian terrorists.  Just against the slaughter of civilians...any civilians.  Isreali citizens as well.

Your people?  I thought you were a yank.