Author Topic: Perk Points WHY???  (Read 374 times)

funked

Perk Points WHY???
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2001, 05:05:00 PM »
Perk points are for the kids that would play Skeeball instead of Air Hockey or Foosball. :P

lazs

Perk Points WHY???
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
funked... I have no idea of what you are saying but... If it means that perk points will narrow down the focus of AH to fit only one small group of players then I agree..

Regardless... anyone with even the brains gawd gave rams and towds... knows that perk planes and points will make certain that the arena is unfair at ALL times and that AH becomes a lifestyle not a game.   everyone else will just leave to find a fun game.   explain to me again how people will want to fly inferior planes?

I still fail to see how anyone would want an early war plane in an idiotic perk environment.  
lazs

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Perk Points WHY???
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2001, 11:40:00 AM »
Laz,

I haven't heard what the Perk Point system will be, if it is still going to be even implemented.

But for those of us who want to spend $30 to play but don't have nearly the time (or life?) to do so.  I think its woefully unfair that one would have to "earn" the right to fly the new and cool airplanes.  While I understand the logic demonstrated when the perk point stuff was introduced, the logic is flawed.

So only your paying players that spend oodles of time online to acrue the needed points can fly the new planes?  And what of your customers that play 5-10 hours a month but are not nearly the aces the guys that spend 100 hours a WEEK are?

I dunno.  I'd be really suprised if they DO implement this Perk Point system.  I'd hate not to be able to fly the Blitz simply because I do not play enough to earn it.  Its one thing to not pay and complain, its another to pay and complain    

Beware....I'll be back in the Main Arena come March when the busy season is behind me....

Straighten up.  Fly Right.

Paul