Author Topic: 'Idiot Cards' for the US military...  (Read 2137 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
'Idiot Cards' for the US military...
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2002, 12:53:56 AM »
Now, here is one for you elf.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/6/20/191111

Cragg said, "when the battles at the Ia Drang were raging I was back in Saigon on General Westmoreland's staff. I didn't know then how lucky I was!" Cragg actually served in the military in Vietnam and felt left out because he wasn't in the thick of combat. Others who were never anywhere near a battlefield may feel that regret even more intensely and make up stories to compensate.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2002, 01:11:04 AM »
Originally posted by -ammo-

Well, that is better:)

However in my line of business in the intell community, my opinion is asked frequently. I assume,  you mean our opinion to the media?

Exactly.

Same sort of relationships in Ops also.
sand

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2002, 01:51:11 AM »
BTW. Back in the early 70's I use to ride with a bike club called the Orphans, in Ventura Cal. A few years ago I heard that they were converted into a chapter the Angles.  So, in a left handed sort of way, I guess I did ride with the Angles.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2002, 03:20:07 AM »
Easyho thanks for the link, I think it adds some insight into your character. Here is John Easyho...coming home after grimly "taking care of business by shootin the gooks" ...buying a basket case Harley Davidson, spending a year putting it back together, brooding over his experience in Viet Nam, piece by piece...shaved headed, Fu Manchu- mostached Viet Vet bad ass...What was your weapon of choice in Viet Nam- the throwing star or the compound bow with exploding arrows? Sorry, but you are the one telling stories. And you are the one providing the link.

I didn't kill lots of "gooks" like you did, came home and enrolled in a community college because the GI bill paid me 220 dollars a month and that was where the girls were and I basically got on with my life. No delayed stress syndrome, no becoming a biker, no roadkill, raised my family and established my business. My Viet Nam experience doesn't define me as a person, especially compared to so many guys like you who have John Easyho issues you're still dealing with. I'm a parent first, husband second and Christian third. You are a Viet Vet first, Biker second and Bad bellybutton third.

I stated we had personnel inspections monitoring haircuts, shoe shines, uniforms and shaves and you claim you never had a personnel inspection in 3 years in the Army, but you "almost" got in trouble for having your hair TOO short? LOL roadkill!!!!

BTW, I tried to email you privately to offer proof of my service but yours is disabled. Would a DD214 convince you or will you claim it's a phony? (sigh) Sorry John Easyho, but you are no longer worth my effort. You are a punk who cries as you ride your Harley with your "Viet Vet" colors flashing but frankly all you do is make the vast majority of mainstream Vets who have homes and families and  who served look bad by your own inability to get over it. Grow up. Trade in the Harley for a Winnebego dude. Get over your bad self.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2002, 03:51:17 AM »
I didn't out you elf. You outed yourself. It was bound to happen sooner or later.  You cant swing a dead cat around here, without hitting a vet of something. All that mickey mouse, garrison duty stuff, you keep going on about, goes out the window in a combat zone. Everyone who has ever been in one knows that. You just keep proving you have never been in one, by what you post. What the hell your good for a chuckle.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2002, 11:48:23 AM »
Post deleted due to the angry nature of my response. I read O'Club for a laugh or a troll, not to get angry over your steady stream of BS. Whatever, easymo, I don't care where you were or what you did, Hells Angels or not. I'll try harder to ignore your name calling and insults and no longer respond to you. Happy Birthday.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2002, 11:52:02 AM »
Wait a minute!

I just read Easy's link. And he talks about "outing" Airhead.

Does this mean that Elfen-Airhead is actually Brian Dennehy?!!?

Can I have your autograph?

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2002, 01:16:53 PM »
LMAO!!  :D

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2002, 02:30:08 PM »
Im puzzled by the reference to being a Christen.  Don't they have some sort of rule about bearing false witness?

Oh Well. Elf is a lib. So its probably more of a guide line.