Author Topic: Reperations..........  (Read 2783 times)

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2002, 04:40:35 PM »
Reparations are not enough. Some of those vile slave-owners forced themselves on enslaved blacks (unable to give concent - being slaves and all) and propagated their evil seed. We may not be able to punish the evildoers financially but we can still punish them biologically by stopping their evil line. Why should they (evil dead white rapists) continue prospering from their evil deed and we suffer the presence of ill-conceived bastards progeny. The progeny some of whom tries to benefit further from their ancestors' unspeakable acts by pretending to be black and demanding reparations themselves? isn't that an offence to all people, the blacks especially?

Of course I do not suggest any violence and coercion - everything must be voluntary, democratic and humane.

Everyone who supports reparations should have to undergo genetic test.
 If a mix of "white" and "black" genes is determined, the said individual get's sterilised to spread the rapist's evil line - along with his children. His assets go towards the reparations.
 If an individual is of pure african descent and had ancestors as slaves in US, he get's paid.

It's very simple technically. There are plenty (dozens) of genetic alleles that are exclusive to africans and europeans respectively.

According to research, average admixture of white blood in people who consider themselves black is 4% to 30% - lowest south-east and increasing north and west. So there should be not many real victims of slavery to overtax the treasury.

I am not even requesting any comissions for such a brilliant plan! :rolleyes:

miko

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2002, 04:45:38 PM »
I think reparations are a bad idea too. But that does not excuse some of the simple minded bigotry some have spouted in this thread.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2002, 05:00:27 PM »
I am a bigot when it comes to people arbitrarily choosing their ancestry to justify being losers or being owed something.

Reparationist: "I am such a loser - my grandmother was brought into this country against her will, she was not self-selected as other immigrants. She was oppressed. That is why I am so uncapable. Give me your money..."

miko: "But al least your grandfather was a raping wealthy motivated go-getter who opressed others and took what he wanted. You have all attributes for success. Go and get a job. Or are you saying black genes have much greater influence? Wouldn't that be racist?"

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2002, 05:02:22 PM »
Originally posted by Wotan
Well thats what this thread is about. Opposing reparations is not racist. Being angry that some chalatans would make some demand for money from folks who had nothing to do with slavery is not racist.

So enlighten us some more. How about coming out and making a clear point?

LOL, just for you Wotan since you just seem to miss it.

Does it go to Louis FarraCON or Rev. Jesse "Hypocrit" Jackson or Al Sharp-Im-Not

what a bunch of cretins.

Yeah...me either. Just find it amusing what some people will argue about or try to scam money for.

Anyone born after Dec 1865 gets nothing. They weren't slaves, so they get squat.

they've been getting paid all along:

its called food stamps, unemployment, free medical/dental, gov housing & enough pocket change to lease that bmw

now they want a "bonus"?

Screw "PC" speak. I think Eagler is dead on the money.

Screw the dollar, I'll pay for the friggin ticket back to Africa for them.

So if the blacks in this country want some restitution they should go back to Africa and sue their ancestors.

So everyone who had a slave ancestor is entitled to a one-way, first class airline ticket to the african nation of thier choice.

I think those two are N****rs. The play on the weak to raise support by blaming the weaks' problems on the America then cash in on it. I wish the sniper to those two out along with farakhan. FTBS

The decedents of slaves benefit far more by being here then there. I say they are paid in full.

As a matter a fact I believe I have over paid and expect to be paid back. How much has been handed out in social programs since Johnsons war on poverty began?

Any of you old punk rock anarchist types remember the band Crass?

"They owe us a living" ...... no we dont

They can go back to their dung hut, aids and starvation. I bet we could then sell umm tickets back to the US at a profit.

They wont get a cent out of me! + i already give every damn time one of the "Down on his luck brotha who axes me fo sum change in da street" AKA diddlying bum!

if it were up to the MT types we'd be handing them a blank check ..

give it time, they'll probably get something in the end - the longer it takes the more interest they can charge whitey  

btw - my lineage started in 1903 when my great grandparents stepped off the boat from Italy with two nickels to rub together.
I didn't get any benny's from the slave trade either - that is unless you count the enterainment I get on Sunday watching the descendents of those slaves making millions on the grid iron

so MT.... it is only fair to make fun of white people who are stupid and greedy? Seems you are being the racist... not treating everone equally and all.

Since it was addressed to me I will expand a bit. I am sick and tired of having this crap rammed down my throat. I believe in equal everything, but when you start talking reparations, all you are accomplishing is setting everything back another twenty years.

Now, you can call me a racist for my tribute to this thread, and I don't care, but don't go thinking of your own superiority unless you truely know me and what I have experienced. Reverse racism is just as alive today as racism.

We all know this is how it starts. The proffessional racial blackmailers beg and make enough noise that over time people start taking them seriously. Then the checks start and they they get bigger and bigger.

The government takes enough money from the citizenry already. When some thing as silly as this starts folks who know its bs need to get loud and let those who would give these charlatans a blank check know that if they are going to get on their soup box then they will be shouted down.

If you wanna give away your money then get out your check book and send it to your local oppressed decendents of slaves club. Jesse Jackson and crew extort enough money from corporations and the like already. They use the money for other things (paying off a mistresses and love children).

Nothing is stopping those of you who feel "guilty" for slavery or how the descendents of slaves were/are or have been treated from giving away your money. Feel free to absolve your guilt with fat personal check.

Those of us who dont feel guilty for anything and never owned a slave or never made a black person get up from a lunch counter arent going to be blackmailed. If you want or expect money from the citizenry for something they werent responsible for and attempt to use the government to get it then folks will voice their opposition.

Now to attempt to shut these folks up by using the word "racist" only works on folks who feel guilty. Throw it around all you want it still wont get you a dime.

As for the American Dream and all that as long as every citizen has equal protection under the law then its up to each each individaul to find his/her dream. But when folks attempt to change the law to their limited benefit its up to everyone to stop them. Now I am sure you will bring jim crow or slavery but it was the responsibility of those directly affected to seek relief from those who were directly involved. Coming to folks decades later, folks whos ancestors werent even a part of this country and expect them to pick up the tab for nothing they had to do with is wrong.

one thing MT. When these guys speak of reparations they are talking about direct compensation for slavery itself.

You mix up jim crow and the conditions of blacks since 1865. I think that the justification for affimirmitive actions and other types of social programs were to remedy or atleast make some minor recompense to those who suffered. Thats a different issue then paying "wages" and punitive damages for slavery.

I may be wrong since all I hear is sound bites and read short clippings in the news paper about "reparations".

If you want things to get better it seems to me that demanding that a generation of folks who had nothing to do with slavery pay the bill would be the wrong way to go. You cant expect to right the wrongs of Racism by holding a people who had nothing to do with it responsible. In fact, do you think it could actually make things worse?

Or is this "just about the money"?

I know what the Jacksons and Sharptons and the proffessional race baiters think. Its the money.

I try not to be bigoted against any race of people, but rather judge people individually. It isn't easy for anyone to do, and like it or not, every race of people are racist in ways.

What irriatates me about the reperations issue is that scum like Faracon (horribly bigoted troublemaker), Jesse Jackson (hypocritical lieing cheating scum) and Al Sharpton (attention seeking blowhard) stand up and pretend to represent "their people". I certainly wouldn't use the term "Reverend" for any of these people, they are not persons of God, they are scamming, power and attention seeking liars.

Why doesnt the Black community rise up and tell them to crawl back into their holes? Why don't they choose leaders who have good hearts and will serve the communities of Black citizens instead of their own selfish desires?

Reparations is the latest attempt to hold an issue up that the Black community can use as a solidifying issue. Greed appeals.

Hitler wanted an issue to rally the German people, he held up the Jews as the cause of all the problems facing Germany in the late 30s, early 40s. Its not the issue itself, but rather give the people a scapegoat or greedy rallying cry. Jackson, Faracon and Sharpton do exactly the same.

...to be continued
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Reperations..........
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2002, 05:04:25 PM »
why all the quotes of stuff I just read ?

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2002, 05:04:58 PM »
big·ot   Pronunciation Key  (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Doesn't define me....perhaps it applies more to those who use the word.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2002, 05:06:00 PM »
Personally I am against reparations in the form of a check. The racism, prejudice, hate, and ignorance shown in this very thread alone shows we have a long, long way to go before the economic playing field is leveled.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2002, 05:07:36 PM »
Originally posted by Wlfgng
why all the quotes of stuff I just read ?

Ask Wotan.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2002, 05:08:42 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I think reparations are a bad idea too. But that does not excuse some of the simple minded bigotry some have spouted in this thread.

Right on! there are a few here that actually GET it. S!

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2002, 05:11:52 PM »
Give me a break :rolleyes:

The USA will be a paradise just like South Africa ask Mr Mandela LOL.

Offline Samm

• Silver Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2002, 05:19:59 PM »
I'm got some bills that need paid so it's about time I got my reperations ! You crooks need to pay up !

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Reperations..........
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2002, 05:25:28 PM »
LOL so far the only argument I'm hearing from the lefties in this thread is "opposing reparations is racist".  :rolleyes:

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2002, 05:28:08 PM »
Originally posted by Goth
big·ot   Pronunciation Key  (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Doesn't define me....perhaps it applies more to those who use the word.

Screw the dollar, I'll pay for the friggin ticket back to Africa for them.

Goth,
Wow, how could anyone in their right mind possibly include you? Your second quote is just so tolerant, intelligent, and not prejudiced! :rolleyes:

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2002, 05:31:53 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
LOL so far the only argument I'm hearing from the lefties in this thread is "opposing reparations is racist".  :rolleyes:

Who said opposing reparations is racist?

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Reperations..........
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2002, 05:40:33 PM »
Saburos opposing the Jacksons and Sharptons is not racist.

Using an example of how cultural contact has improved the conditions of Native Africans living in the US as an offset against reparations isnt racist.

Accussing the professional race baiters of using reparation as a means to get attention isnt racism.

Nothing that you quoted in the context of the government confiscating money from folks who had nothing to do with slavery is racism.

This post isnt about race its about money and telling those clowns that no matter how they beg and plead to piss off.

Any sufferage the descendents of slaves percieve today is offset by the benefits they have recieved by simply remaining here. If any living slave can get any living slave holder to pay him back wages and punitive damages in a court then most in this thread could careless. But when they come to people who are in no way responsible and demand a check then folks will get pissed and tell umm where they can go.

You want peace between races then go to the Race pedlers and tell them to shut up. Because what they do damages race relations far more then a few old fat guys on a bbs.

EDIT BTW nothing you posted has anything to do with the Declaration of Indepedence.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 05:43:49 PM by Wotan »