Author Topic: WWII Campaign for Operation Flashpoint.  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
WWII Campaign for Operation Flashpoint.
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2003, 04:01:25 PM »
Just the latest patch (whatever it may be) and a cool thingy called the All Seeing Eye to find the right servers.

Sunday good?

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2003, 04:53:36 PM »
what...I dont need any ww2 mods and stuff?

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2003, 04:57:45 PM »
Speak of the devil!  I just reinstalled OFP + Resistance the other day.  BUT... I have graphical badness.  I'm getting a green screen with sounds playing in the background upon launch.  

I have the latest Catalyst Drivers for my Radeon 9500 pro.  (WinXP, 1.2ghz t-bird, 728mb ddram, ECS k7s5a mobo)
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2003, 07:20:24 AM »
Hort,

ah you wanna play WW2 stuff.  Um, I don't actually know of a WW2 addons server.  We'd have to create one and prolly more trouble than it's worth.  Standard OFP:R instead?

Oct,

Only thing I can find in the FAQ is that the green screen is a bug with versions previous to v1.30 and that alt-tabbing out and back seems to fix it.

Also see this thread cos other people seem to think it's related to having too many addons.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2003, 07:26:33 AM »
I'm envious...every first person shooter-type game I load, my sons are standing next to me begging to play...if I let them play, then later on everything in the house they find turns into an Uzi or a M-16, complete with spittle-sound effects...it drives me nuts!  

Its funny, a co-worker said that in her household, no gun toys of ANY sort were ever allowed, their mother and father are very anti-gun, yet, she said, her brother managed to make a gun out of just about anything in the house....moral of the story? You can take the gun away from man, but you can't take the man away from gun. :)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2003, 11:24:58 AM »
Originally posted by Swoop
Hort,

ah you wanna play WW2 stuff.  Um, I don't actually know of a WW2 addons server.  We'd have to create one and prolly more trouble than it's worth.  Standard OFP:R instead?

Yeah, we can do that. Now let me just get some practice under my belt. I havent played OPF:R for ages.

Say a time and a place.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2003, 09:47:25 AM »
Damn, sorry Hort, completely forgot.

You around later tonight?