Author Topic: Since Bush became president...  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Since Bush became president...
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2003, 10:16:07 AM »
...and i know you brits have an affinity for serbia...

An absurd suggestion, Grunherz. Is that why RAF crews were bombing the Serbs in 1995 and again (including Belgrade) in 1999? Or why British ground forces lead the team into Kosovo in 1999? Or why the chief judge in the trial of Milosovic is British? You're on very fragile ground, with that Grunherz.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:26 PM »
Not talking blatant favoritism or just letting them get of the hook, but a british affinity to serbia is as undeniable as a  german affinity to croatia.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2003, 05:06:28 PM »
What angered croatia most was the UN enforced cease fire line that left 1/3 of our counry invaded for 3-4 years, much of that in an area that literally cut us in half.  I think the UN should have recognized sooner who the agressors were.  

All sides had atrocities. The serbs are worst of course but I dont know exactly how croats differed from muslims, although it would be likely  bosnians had worse because they just had more oppritunites dut to intesnsity of combat.

The whole thing was awful and should never have happened. whoopeeed race baiting communists....

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2003, 05:11:24 PM »
The Race issue has nothing to do with communism Grun.
Long before they were communists they were happily killing each other.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2003, 04:29:30 AM »
Of course not directly linked to communism.  But if you ever see me oppose race whining or issues endlessly brining  "past injustices" you can understand where that comes from.