Author Topic: I Quit, finally ! Farewell Bush warmongers!  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I Quit, finally ! Farewell Bush warmongers!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2003, 10:43:20 AM »
R*O*F*L :D

Originally posted by Nash

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Re: Re: I Quit, finally ! Farewell Bush warmongers!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2003, 11:02:57 AM »
Originally posted by hazed-
blitz I really dont want to have ago but jesus that really got my back up.

When will this 'tough little country' get an apology? are you insane or just dont give a damn about places you dont see?
Youre prepared to effectively condone regimes like Saddams in order to not get involved in wars like the present one? 'This 'tough little country' has a military leader who is quite happy to gas and kill an entire town just to remove what it considers a thorn in its side, the Khurdish Iraqi.His sectret police (or not so secret!) regularly kidnap and murder Iraqi people who they must consider a threat to their power and the families are without any chance of retribution or justice.This tough little country was at war for over 8 years with Iran and regularly used nerve agents and poison gas on them , often actually killing more of their own troops when rediculous things like a change in wind direction blew their own poisons on their own troops.This tough little country who invaded their neighbours and raped and killed in the streets and again kidnapped and murdered people who now fell under their control.
This tough little country who tortured and beat my countries soldiers during the Gulf war and ive no doubt have started doing again to the present prisoners.

You know what blitz, I would like to see you walk up to one of those captured soldiers after the war and tell him how he owes Saddam an apology.
This man Saddam, a lunatic, but unfortunately a very clever one, brought the worlds attention upon himself with his endless lists of human rights violations and continued demands for holy wars on the west. The man is a fruit cake and as long as hes around he will do everything in his power to destablise the world and the US /Euro /Asian control on the wrld markets.
So we risk all to rid ourselves of him before he does something even worse.If you ask me most of those that agree something has to be done are people that most desire peace in the world but dont want to sit back when it means allowing scum like Saddam to rule over human beings the way he does. If you ask me the peace protesters are the ones that are advocating ignoring an entire countries morals and evil actions merely for peace.Well you go bury your head in the sand blitz, who knows maybe all the bad guys will just dissapear without so much as a bad word said eh? Who knows, if we pull out now maybe Saddam would start spending the billions he has spent on Arms to help his people who are dieing all around him in droves? Yeah sure he would , I mean look at the progress he has made since 1985!! wonderfull...amazing those reforms eh?

Im sorry blitz but you have dissapointed me here. I realise you dont want war and neither do I. But what if it is true that Saddam is producing weapons like biological bombs? what if its true some US officials see fortunes as the result of the war and their motives are questionable. Saddam Hussain will still be gone. The country wont be used by a despot as a huge productions facility. Its the scale of the threat which makes him so dangerous.Once he loses most of his power whatever he can do is reduced in scope and scale by the fact he cannot use the billions he earns in oil sales.
I dont care if there are those in power who see the $'s in oil and look on with greed. I know there are enough human beings with humility in my countries government(UK) at least, to trust that we are not there to invade or steal, Im sure there are enough good people in the US government to do the same and see that what we promise to do for Iraq is carried through.There are always going to be those that will make sure Iaqi people, the long suffering people are given what belongs to them.Their own country back.Maybe we will see a certain amount of skimming the cream, I hope not but sheesh this is the world AS IT IS. It doesnt matter what country or race we speak of, theres always those that are in it for the money be they muslim christian catholic or jew, white or black.The main thing is Saddam wont be supporting anymore fundamentalists.

Sorry hazed , was in a hurry this morn to get on my bicycle.

Frogot 1 word by accident, nevermind, my fault :)

Regards Blitz

btw hazed, who was Saddams friend when he murdered 125 000iranian people with that chemical WMDs?

He is and always was a lunatic murderer of his own people, no doubt! Who supported him all that years?

Did they care about human rights in Iraq all that years?

Is Kuwait a democrazy now as it was promised just before last gulf war?

Is it believable that people now claim moral highground, who supported him all that years while he murdered and tortured?

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/2003/0117gas.htm

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/2002/1231rumsfeld.htm

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/saddam/2002/1230buildup.htm

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was plain ridiculous- It's a classic "Agression War.

When will this tough little country of Vietnam get that apology?

Americans and Vietnamese have something in common:

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 12:23:56 PM by blitz »

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2003, 11:14:37 AM »
Originally posted by Nash

:D  nice 1

Regards Blitz

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2003, 11:33:08 AM »
The question you, and everyone else who uses that tired argument, need to answer Blitz is whether or not you supported that decision by the US in the 80s.  As the positions are opposite to each other, to use the primary portion of the article implies the US was wrong not to stop Iraq in the 80s.  I agree with you this is a bad thing, but if it is, how then is wrong now?  Aside from the fact it is a US decision, mind you, and aside from the fact Germany will lose exports to Saddam at a precipitous time in their economy.  Think globally, not so selfishly.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2003, 11:37:00 AM »
Originally posted by Fatty
Dang, we lost a political counselor?  The horror.

Blitz is thretend by US in no way its ridicalus.

His posts are "Aggression War"

When will Germany apologize to the Iraqi citizens for arming Saddam?

Oh yes, i feel threatened by US foreign policy.

Your governments violation of international law is unbelievable for a democrazy. It's a 50 years stepback in political culture :(

My country,  is involved in selling things to Saddam he shouldn't possess, that's right.

But we didn't commit a war without UN just to gain stategic control over the middle east, that's right , too.

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was plain ridiculous- It's a classic "Agression War.

Their pride

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2003, 11:40:33 AM »
50 year stepback in political culture?

Interesting, that puts us right at...hrm, the berlin airlift?

You're right, it's madness!

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2003, 11:48:32 AM »
The question you, and everyone else who uses that tired argument, need to answer Blitz is whether or not you supported that decision by the US in the 80s.  As the positions are opposite to each other, to use the primary portion of the article implies the US was wrong not to stop Iraq in the 80s.  I agree with you this is a bad thing, but if it is, how then is wrong now?  Aside from the fact it is a US decision, mind you, and aside from the fact Germany will lose exports to Saddam at a precipitous time in their economy.  Think globally, not so selfishly.

It is NOT wrong GENERALLY. I would be a good idea to 'fight' against dictators all over the world politically.

But the way your government choose is the most worse possible.

We'are back now to the most important political argument before 1900:

"I'm stronger than you and therefore i can do what i want, take it or die! " :(

Regards Blitz

btw India announced today they will get ICBMs. Who will blame them for that decision after this political catastrophy? Not me.

Their pride

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2003, 11:53:02 AM »
""""Service as a U.S. diplomat was a dream job. """"

don't worry buddy , you can always get a teaching job at berkeley or columbia.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2003, 11:53:29 AM »
It sounds like something got lost in the translation Blitz.

What you mean to say is, "honor the ceasefire you signed or else we will resume the war we paused in good faith when you asked for it"

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2003, 11:57:10 AM »
And take your head out of that idealistic bubble just for a second, please.

Did you really say, "a good idea to 'fight' against dictators all over the world politically."?

How exactly did you plan to do that, without the threat/use of force?  A referendum?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2003, 11:59:21 AM »

Did you really say, "a good idea to 'fight' against dictators all over the world politically."?

How exactly did you plan to do that, without the threat/use of force?  A referendum?

Candlelight vigils!

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2003, 12:29:27 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Candlelight vigils!

Darn, I thought Blitz was leaving too.

Did anyone bother to read that cut and paste ?

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2003, 12:35:43 PM »
"""Candlelight vigils! """" wow, kool, hippy chicks an everything, can i bring my getar an we can sing anti-war folk songs?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2003, 12:43:43 PM »

I rely on US foreign politics if it  will ever try to change the violent dictatorship regimes of their very OWN allies: Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and others.

And i hope they try it without War, this time -> use your brain, act politically :)

Regards Blitz

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 12:48:12 PM by blitz »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2003, 12:46:37 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
can i bring my getar an we can sing anti-war folk songs?

Of course, Saddam cannot fail to be moved by your touching rendition of be sure to waer flowers in your hair.