Author Topic: I Quit, finally ! Farewell Bush warmongers!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
I Quit, finally ! Farewell Bush warmongers!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2003, 12:47:21 PM »
So Blitz, you would support the US if they stopped supporting dictators and instead pushed to expel them?

How interesting, and here I thought you were against that.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2003, 12:49:53 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Darn, I thought Blitz was leaving too.

Did i bother to read ?

Try it, it's good stuff :D

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was plain ridiculous- It's a classic "Agression War.

When will this tough little country of Vietnam get that apology?

Americans and Vietnamese have something in common:

Their pride

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2003, 12:50:48 PM »
No fatty he would simply then say the USA was being a bully and meddling with other countries.

You see Blitz was brainwashed in east germany to always hate america - he cant help it.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2003, 12:56:25 PM »
Originally posted by Fatty
So Blitz, you would support the US if they stopped supporting dictators and instead pushed to expel them?

How interesting, and here I thought you were against that.

Expel ?

Nevermind, Fatty, life is complicated.

No black and white, no evil and good, no 'crystal clear'

That's it :)

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was plain ridiculous- It's a classic "Agression War.

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 12:59:19 PM by blitz »

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2003, 12:56:58 PM »
I see, because if you read what he said it's actually an endorsement of regime change in Iraq.

The funny part is I'm not even too keen on the war, especially the diplomacy leading up to it.  But arguments as redikulus as these against it are converting me more and more by the day, more so than any propoganda machine could ever do.

The state department should just publish Blitz's antiwar arguments nationwide, and you'd see unprecedented support for the war.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2003, 12:58:14 PM »
America is a big war monger and that's all we ever think about. Our leaders constantly try to figure out what innocent countries to attack.

Maybe Blitz's ideal world would include an America with no military. I'll bet this world would be a lot more safe and sane if the US had no millitary.

After the US is out of the picture, there would never be another war unless it was authorized by the mighty UN....because we all know that only the US goes to war without permission from the UN

Here's an idea: Let every country on Earth join the UN and give them all veto power....... a true democracy. That should officially end all war.

If the UN tried to vote for a war against any given country, that country could just veto it. This would be revolutionary and would end all wars.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 01:04:26 PM by NUKE »

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2003, 01:00:32 PM »
So now it's black and white, not clear?  But you said earlier the US supported evil regimes all thru the middle east.  Are those crystal clear and this is not, or are those muddled too?

Just trying to be clear on which of your conflicting arguments you're actually going to stick by.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2003, 01:04:37 PM »
Good riddance.

Just a few more rutabagas left to resign, and we'll have a decent administration.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2003, 01:06:51 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
America is a big war monger and that's all we ever think about. Our leaders constantly try to figure out what innocent countries to attack.

Maybe Blitz's ideal world would include an America with no millitary. I'll bet this world would be a lot more safe and sane if the US had no millitary.

After the US is out of the picture, there would never be another war unless it was authorized by the mighty UN....because we all know that only the US goes to war without permission from the UN

Here's an idea: Let every country on Earth join the UN and give them all veto power....... a true democracy. That should officially end all war.

If the UN tried to vote for a war against any given country, that country could just veto it. This would be revolutionary and would end all wars.

It's not "America in general", it's ya government!

And if their foreign politics wasn't that poor they wouldn't be seen as warmongers now by most of the world.

Regards Blitz

Their pride

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2003, 01:21:39 PM »
Originally posted by Fatty
So now it's black and white, not clear?  But you said earlier the US supported evil regimes all thru the middle east.  Are those crystal clear and this is not, or are those muddled too?

Just trying to be clear on which of your conflicting arguments you're actually going to stick by.

Your government are acting as they are Gods without any sins concerning dictatorship regimes all around the world.
Looking back in ya own backyard that is ridiculous.
America is a nation like a hundred others, just bigger.
It has good people and bad ones.
Your government makes good policy sometimes, and sometimes bad . This whole Iraq thing is the worst one for a long period in american foreign policy history.

What they say to the world is: We are the good ones, with the biggest musceles and because of this we are aloud now to do anything we want, no matter what others say, no matter what international law says.

I call that an ignorant, bad behaviour that had caused harm to the international community and  most likely will create a lot more terrorism. Shame on ya Mr. Bush :(

Regards Blitz

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 01:26:01 PM by blitz »

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2003, 01:35:06 PM »
Blitz, in your oft enlighted criticisms of the US policies in the past, you seem keen on making black and white arguments.  Support of Saddam in the past, support of oppresive middle east governments currently.  You do in fact in all of these arguments, while not trying to, endorse the current action in Iraq.

Yet when called on that change in interpretation of actions and policies, suddenly things are more murky, and not black and white when it comes to Iraq.  You cannot have it both ways, at least wait until a different thread do take such conflicting stances and you will not look nearly so foolish.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2003, 01:39:06 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
Oh yes, i feel threatened by US foreign policy.

Your governments violation of international law is unbelievable for a democrazy. It's a 50 years stepback in political culture :(

Blitz,

I find it sad that a German citizen even has the gall to say any other nation has set the world back 50 years in politics, when it is your country's actions that have set the world back politically 100 years.  Had your people had the balls to stand up to Hitler in '33, WW2 would not have happened, the US and Soviets would not have squared off over your country, and the cold war would never have happened.  Without a cold war, there would have been no arming of horrible little third world nations, and hence the strife would be a tenth what it is in the middle east now.  So in conclusion, I find it to be Germany's fault that all this is happening, and from here on out expect apologies to the rest of the world for yet another catastrophe caused by the Germans, that the US is having to finish.  

:mad:
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2003, 01:39:47 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
Your government are acting as they are Gods without any sins concerning dictatorship regimes all around the world.
Looking back in ya own backyard that is ridiculous.
America is a nation like a hundred others, just bigger.
It has good people and bad ones.
Your government makes good policy sometimes, and sometimes bad . This whole Iraq thing is the worst one for a long period in american foreign policy history.

What they say to the world is: We are the good ones, with the biggest musceles and because of this we are aloud now to do anything we want, no matter what others say, no matter what international law says.

I call that an ignorant, bad behaviour that had caused harm to the international community and  most likely will create a lot more terrorism. Shame on ya Mr. Bush :(

Regards Blitz

Their pride

The vast majority of Americans disagree with you.  Since you don't vote here, you don't have a say.  You can sit on the side lines and whine, cry, and stomp your feet.

You can't do crap to affect the outcome, though.  How horrible it must be to live in a broken country.

Further, don't talk to me about international law.  The US has broken none.  They are acting in accordance to UN resolution 1441.  Germany, on the other hand, is in violation.  Start protesting your own country.

Offline bounder

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2003, 01:41:29 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Of course, Saddam cannot fail to be moved by your touching rendition of be sure to waer flowers in your hair.

Grunherz - thats not an anti war protest song,

The one you are looking for is  'Where have all the flowers gone'...

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2003, 02:10:37 PM »
Blitz, your voice counts for nothing. Your country counts for nothing.   Take it!!!!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve