Author Topic: Americans Sign Petition to Withdraw US from the UN  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Oops! I left out.....
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2003, 04:19:57 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
Will change my mind when the tough little country of Vietnam gets his apology from America, finally.

It's 30 years now, enough time to give the responsible politicians the time to die.  And butcher  Kissinger could claim that he's toooo old now to remember anything- just as general Pinochet :D

Or .. you can foam over about it one too many times, have a stroke and forget about it. Hey, it could happen. ;)

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oops! I left out.....
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2003, 04:27:34 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Or .. you can foam over about it one too many times, have a stroke and forget about it. Hey, it could happen. ;)

This one will never be forgotten because it happens 25 after Nürnberg Trial and noone declared war on US.

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Americans Sign Petition to Withdraw US from the UN
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2003, 04:28:48 PM »
Eh ... like I said .. it's a theory. LOL :D

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2003, 04:47:10 PM »
Blitz, did you grow up in East Germany?  The Communist slant might account for your complete lack of understanding regarding... well... regarding just about everything.  Ameriken ist just plane olde redikqulous afterall.

Crabofix, youre from Sweden... concentrate on what youre good, no one really cares what you have to say about international politics.  Sorry.

Petition signed, go set up shop in the third world.  A UN without the US is like a gun without bullets - good luck all!  

US, UK, Ozland, Spain, and every other of the 40 some odd countries that arent afraid to do the right thing, even if it means pissing a few people off.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2003, 05:23:03 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Blitz, did you grow up in East Germany?  The Communist slant might account for your complete lack of understanding regarding... well... regarding just about everything.  Ameriken ist just plane olde redikqulous afterall.

Crabofix, youre from Sweden... concentrate on what youre good, no one really cares what you have to say about international politics.  Sorry.

Petition signed, go set up shop in the third world.  A UN without the US is like a gun without bullets - good luck all!  

US, UK, Ozland, Spain, and every other of the 40 some odd countries that arent afraid to do the right thing, even if it means pissing a few people off.

Í was born in West WestGermany but i know much more about the communists than you Saur.

I was in East- Berlin several times for sightseeing and i hated it's government. My current girlfriend has grown up in DDR too, so i get some more information about the species - communist.

People are everywhere the same . Mostly not interested in politics, some young ones who believe everything their goverment tells 'em and a class of people which benefits from the current form of society.

There's one group of people though, who got the same attributes in every form of society.

Fanatics: No matter what sort of : Religious, nazi, communist, "i love my country more then anything else" guys.

If they live under a communist country they will support it.
If their country change to fascist or any kind in between ,they will like that too after a while.
They will take every change in government and be happy with it as long as they don't have to change themselves. They always find their place to settle.

They look for easy answers, to be more precise: they NEED easy answers.

They look for people/groups of people in their own community/ nations to spew upon.

They tend to support millitary force.

They normaly believe their government.

They like it black/white.

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2003, 05:40:37 PM »
There's another class too. The radical activist. Totally convinced in their superiority regarding the morals of everyone they encounter.

Even those who agree with them run the risk of being branded as "evil" or "ignorant" when this breed fails to understand them (as they often do).

And if you do happen to disagree with them about something then they go directly into "I know you are but what am I?" mode in every exchange.

Their diplomatic skills are non-existant. This generally leads to others quickly reaching the point where they no longer take them seriously. After all, any constructive conversation requires a two-way understanding and acceptance with some latitude allowed for differences of opinion. This concept is totally alien to this class of people. They aren't there to share ideas and examine differences. They are there to "educate and lecture the ignorant masses" and failing that (which is a certainty) to "browbeat, critisize and mock" them.

Quite often they whine when they recieve the same treatment they give others. Quite often this class becomes the village idiot or community clown. Some of them actually have the stamina to stick around. Rarely do any of them turn their self-absorbed focus outward. Quite often they harbor martyr or persecution complexes as a method to cope with thier unpopularity. ;) :D

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2003, 06:25:35 PM »
There's another class too. The radical activist. Totally convinced in their superiority regarding the morals of everyone they encounter.

Of everyone??? Hell, no. Of some people who think their country is superiour to all other nations when morality counts, hell yes.

Even those who agree with them run the risk of being branded as "evil" or "ignorant" when this breed fails to understand them (as they often do).[/B]

Good people live in every country on this planet  :)

And if you do happen to disagree with them about something then they go directly into "I know you are but what am I?" mode in every exchange.[/B]

It's no normal  exchange, it's war as everyone knows, lots of innocent peole were killed while a sovereign country was invaded by an Aggressor without any threat.

Their diplomatic skills are non-existant. This generally leads to others quickly reaching the point where they no longer take them seriously. After all, any constructive conversation requires a two-way understanding and acceptance with some latitude allowed for differences of opinion. This concept is totally alien to this class of people. They aren't there to share ideas and examine differences. They are there to "educate and lecture the ignorant masses" and failing that (which is a certainty) to "browbeat, critisize and mock" them.[/B]

I know what ya mean. Saw this the last years when Luftwobbles were attacked by American Iron and vice versa. Never understand that and never joined any party. Just too dump.

Quite often they whine when they recieve the same treatment they give others. Quite often this class becomes the village idiot or community clown. Some of them actually have the stamina to stick around. Rarely do any of them turn their self-absorbed focus outward. Quite often they harbor martyr or persecution complexes as a method to cope with thier unpopularity. ;) :D [/B]

They never give the same treatement as others give them as they don't insult others and they do not need  to offend them personally.
It's just enough for the others if their evil government is called a "Bunch of Liars", or the "Evil Blackmailing Team" or the "Black Gold Team" to feel offended.

btw If there are  no WMDs found in Iraq it is on the US to get some sanctions and Bush should have his trial at International Court Den Haag, aarrgghhh , wait,  you didn't sign, long term strategy, smart ---- too bad,though  :D

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous. It was a classic Aggression War.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2003, 07:02:57 PM by blitz »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2003, 06:39:36 PM »
So ... like ... this means agree with you, ignore you or just keep making fun of you, right? I so hate ignoring people. And I certainly don't agree with you're rock-solid anti-American agenda (yeah yeah .. I know - "I love amerikans! It's just your government, Bush, Republikans, the coalition, Iraq, Vietnam, Kissinger, your attitude and the way you don't agree with me that I don't like! And if you don't agree with me in all of this you are a Nazi!").

And you sure as hell have nothing else to say here. *ShruG*

:rolleyes:

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2003, 06:54:12 PM »
Arlo what else can you say to somebody when east german communist brainwashing is involved...

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2003, 06:56:23 PM »
So ... like ... this means agree with you, ignore you or just keep making fun of you, right? I so hate ignoring people. And I certainly don't agree with you're rock-solid anti-American agenda (yeah yeah .. I know - "I love amerikans! It's just your government, Bush, Republikans, the coalition, Iraq, Vietnam, Kissinger, your attitude and the way you don't agree with me that I don't like! And if you don't agree with me in all of this you are a Nazi!").

And you sure as hell have nothing else to say here. *ShruG*

:rolleyes:

You'll never learn to distinguish between the people of a country and its government, Arlo, it's just to hard to stand.

Government will change sooner or later, the people will be still there :)

Regards Blitz

btw If there are no WMDs found in Iraq it is on the US to get some sanctions and Bush should have his trial at International Court Den Haag, aarrgghhh , wait, you didn't sign, long term strategy, smart ---- too bad,though :D

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous. It was a classic Aggression War.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2003, 07:03:59 PM by blitz »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2003, 07:22:00 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
You'll never learn to distinguish between the people of a country and its government, Arlo, it's just to hard to (under)stand.

Sounds like it's a pretty widespread problem here, Blitzereeno. So far I've been labeled a war-monger, a Nazi ... let's see .. what else? Oh yeah ... stupid. Hmmmm ... let me hear you claim that you don't insult people "back" or that you're just here to educate us about our country and our government. Let me hear you say that you're able to distinguish between my government and me.

Better yet.

Let's see you spend a full 24 hours here posting and visiting and hobnobbing with the rest of the folk without one single post that involves your anti-american agenda rhetoric (right down to the tagline). I bet you can't do it. I bet it's all you live for.

Prove me wrong. ;)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2003, 07:42:02 PM »
The US won't ever leave the UN, it has no reason to.

It ignores the UN whenever it feels like, pays it's dues whenever the feels like it, and gets to veto anything it doesn't like.  

Oh yes, the US is so hard done by the UN.  :rolleyes:

And thanks again for insulting my country and men and the soldiers of all the other countries that risk their lives, have killed and have died, trying to help make this world a better place.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2003, 07:45:31 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
And thanks again for insulting my country and men and the soldiers of all the other countries that risk their lives, have killed and have died, trying to help make this world a better place.

Ohh the irony of that statement....

Offline taMAWle

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2003, 08:25:08 PM »
I signed it..UN is BS Kofi is a frikn dirtbag...

And Blitz..you are a moron...

You prove to us you are not...

Blitz Says
Germany never endangered anyone...ever..There was no Holocaust...ever

Offline crabofix

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2003, 09:00:12 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
no crabofix... he means that we would not foot allmost the entire bill anymore for the expensive sewing circle that is the un.   He also means that we would pay our guy at the un minimum wage and give him all the respect that his salary deserved.
lazs

Hahahahah, ok, So you actully paying now?
For how many years? 2-3-4?