Author Topic: I got really drunk :)  (Read 1852 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
I got really drunk :)
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2003, 06:38:34 PM »
Once passed a lit joint to a cop sitting next to me at a Jethro Tull concert.

I was really really drunk cause I shoulda known he was a cop.... only black guy in the crowd of 50,000.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2003, 06:42:53 PM »
so did he take a hit?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline GrimCO

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.GrimsReapers.com
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2003, 06:56:20 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Once passed a lit joint to a cop sitting next to me at a Jethro Tull concert.

I was really really drunk cause I shoulda known he was a cop.... only black guy in the crowd of 50,000.

LMAO Midnight....

I'll tell you a story. I was a cop at the time, and was at a Metallica concert with my wife. I was currently working in the Vice unit, and looked a bit scruffy to say the least.

Some guy walks up to me and says "Hey man, you got any smoke?". I said no, and he walked away. The guy standing next to us said "Man, funny how people think the scruffy lookin dudes are always holding the weed." and proceeded to show me a dime bag he had in his pocket. I then showed him my badge and said "Funny how people always think the scruffy dudes aren't cops."

The look on his face was priceless!

Afterwards I patted him on the back, took my wife's hand and walked away.

Just one of those moments that had me laughing for days...

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2003, 07:32:08 PM »
He didn't take a hit, he flashed his badge (LAPD) and made sure I wasn't carrying any more. IIRC he just asked me, I had about 12 joints in my sock, but I played dumb. He was surrounded by revelers, so he just warned me and moved on.

Someday children I'll tell you about the riot I started at a Rod Stewart concert... :)

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2003, 07:55:32 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

Someday children I'll tell you about the riot I started at a Rod Stewart concert... :)

What happened? Rod wouldn't dedicate "do ya think I'm sexy" to you?

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2003, 02:06:50 AM »
Each time  Bacardi 151 and I become one I seem to always pick up fat chicks,with my Monty Python " I am the king of the Britons" skit.  Lucky for me my buds are around to steer me away from a traumatic situation. Even though most of the night becomes like one of those Alien abduction stories where people lose trac of time and space.

Animal , you need to tell me where these goth girls hang out,maybe after a few shots of Bacardi manufactured Jet fuel death I can become witty enough to   get my mojo going :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 02:12:00 AM by Glasses »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2003, 09:30:29 AM »
Originally posted by Sikboy
What happened? Rod wouldn't dedicate "do ya think I'm sexy" to you?

-Sik

bastage!

This was pre-disco Rod.

Offline Dingbat

• Silver Member
      • http://mysite.verizon.net/res0v1l1
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2003, 01:33:48 PM »
Originally posted by Octavius
My story is short and sweet.

Ice 101 (horrid stuff).  About 3/4 of the bottle went down... a little more than that came up.

Amen, That stuff is nasty...

Offline Dingbat

• Silver Member
      • http://mysite.verizon.net/res0v1l1
My story
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2003, 01:42:44 PM »
Started out meeting a friend and her then boyfriend Daren whom i had not met, with my GF.  We met a Champions Billiards and promptly started drinking, the ladies were the DD's.  It was the first time daren and I hung out and boy we had a blast...

3 Tall Long Islands
3 Jameson's shots
6 Tequlia shots
2 Jack and Cokes
Finished off with an Irish coffee,

I was still drunk when I woke up for work in the morning and decided to stay home, LOL...

Offline Psyco

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2003, 03:14:18 PM »
Time: 1973
Place: Holiday Inn Niles, Illinois
Who: 17 year old Psyco

While in our Senior year in HS our group of football players (captain (me) running backs etcetera) used to rent Holiday Inn rooms and invite cheerleaders over to party (drinking age 21). Normally we'd rent the room and bring the beer when we arrived for the party, not this time. We cleaned out all the ice machines and the tub was filled with beer and ice. We had 2 hours till girls show, and for some unknown reason Paul (rest his sole) the kicker (weinie frame) and me (6'4"-275 in grade 12) locked ourselves in the bathroom with the beer. We proceded to drink 34 beer each (cans) and Paul ended up sleeping on the floor in the closet and I ended up partying with the team and cheerleaders. When I party now I can maintain focus and hold conversations after a 40 oz of Canadian whiskey, but not as often as when I was a 20+ year old. Probably my 6'4" 350 now at 47 helps dilute the spirits......

Psyco