Author Topic: Filthy Bums  (Read 4012 times)

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2003, 04:55:57 PM »
Washington DC's streets are littered with homeless people... or "dirty filthy bums"... so to me I am use to 'em begging for money or just holding out signs and singing songs about needing money so they can buy a forty, they're pretty much part of the landscape in DC... cities just wouldn't be cities without homeless people.

I'll give 'em spare change, food, or whatever I can... and don't deride my bellybutton for giving them a helping hand... its easy to sit back in the comfort of your own money/house/job/steady meals and criticize these people calling 'em drug ridden addicts or lazy sons of squeakes or whatever... ever stopped and realized that its our own damn fault a lot of these people are out on the streets?

Atleast in DC this is the case, seems its easier to put the mentally unstable out on the streets where they have to beg and live an extremely toejamty life rather than pay the taxes to keep them in mental hospitals- most of which are sitting there vacant now because big brother shut 'em down.

Its very difficult to tell the difference between a smack addict and someone who is mental, neither are in the "normal" state of mind and therefore seperating the nuts from the addicts is impossible.

What goes around comes around and when it comes back, its gonna knock you flat on your ass.
-SW

Offline bounder

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2003, 08:04:02 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
WTF does it matter where Nuke lives? I went to San Francisco several months ago and they had bums in every doorway and on every street corner and I live in Sacramento-so what's your point? Oh, and Jesus said to give money to the poor, not give money to drug addicted derelects who are the absolute dregs of humanity

I think you'll find that Jesus was talking about the very dregs of humanity, the unclean, the prostitutes, the lepers.

Jesus was all about humility. And not just humility before god, but before your fellow man.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2003, 08:19:13 PM »
Nash, one has nothing to do with the other.  
A:  Chicken George didn't accost anyone with deadly force and thus receive like force in return.  Chicken George was murdered.

B: The bum that I was involved with was guilty of assaulting me, and I was legally entitled to defend myself.  I suppose I could have stopped and asked him if he would release his grip on my arm.  What if he had a knife in his other hand?  A gun?
I was with my wife. When I am assaulted like that, I do not have to ask questions.  Law enforcement on the scene fully agreed that I was within my legal right to take the action I did.
By the way, a search of his person revealed a long, folding knife and although he didn't have it out at the time...you never know.

For either of you to  draw comparisons between my incident and the illegal use of deadly force used  on George is assinine, especially from a former member of law enforcement, shame on you for that.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2003, 08:59:27 PM »
Agreed Steve, he could have had James West spring loaded knives in his boot toes too.

You sound not only brave, but tougher than hell too. When some bum grabs my arm, I flip out and knock them out too. Pulling my arm away from a frail homeless person and walking away laughing at them never solves anything. They don't have jobs and junk, so because we can't electrocute them, us beating them up is cool.

I do the same exact thing when large college kids bump into me in a bar. They could have a knife at home so I just go right for them, and try and kick their football pansy jersey wearing asses. You too, huh?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2003, 09:02:23 PM »
Bumping into someone in a bar is far different than having someone grab your arm and try to turn you around.
And Creamo, who  the f*** said the guy was frail?
You can try to twist other's word around in here, but I won't stand for you trying to twist mine.
I have a feeling if a large college kid bumped into you in a bar, you'd run screaming, whether it was an accident or not.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2003, 09:21:42 PM »
lol, start slapping your ears and crap your pants at a bowling alley, your so mad you might make the TardBlog website.

Twwwwweak!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Filthy Bums
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2003, 09:36:32 PM »
Ah maybe he was one of those health conscious - nay steriod freak bums who are anything but frail... and the particular grip with which this bum afixed himself to Steve's arm indicated a strength that could only be characterized as "deadly force"... so thank GOD Steve posessed the finess and fighting prowess to thwart this attacker! Remarkably, the only wound Steve received in this life and death struggle was a bruised hand when his fist smashed into a hardcover copy of 'Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding' the bum carried in his coat pocket.

Let that be a lesson to all of us in this sick, cruel world. When you feel a hand on your arm, you would be wise to think to yourself "What if he had a knife in his other hand? A gun?" and proceed to take immediate action. You just never know.

The only thing I want to know at this point Steve, is: Did you take off your shirt? Were you sweating?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2003, 09:49:05 PM »
Actually, I never punched the guy, I turned and gave him a good shove and he fell, his head striking the curb.  So I was left unscathed by the bodybuilding mag.. thanks for your concern
I never mentioned the bloke used deadly force, thus I didn't.
More silly twittery from the lunatic left.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2003, 09:51:55 PM by Steve »

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2003, 09:51:55 PM »
You guys laugh, but I got scratched by a hobo once and my wife wouldn't have sex with me- oral, unprotected or otherwise- for over a year. That'll piss you off, although she was smiling.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2003, 09:52:25 PM »
Airhead, you've been had!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Filthy Bums
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2003, 10:07:26 PM »
I never mentioned the bloke used deadly force, thus I didn't.

Oh?

------------------------------
"Nash, one has nothing to do with the other. [meaning Chicken George vs the bum you knocked unconscious]

A: Chicken George didn't accost anyone with deadly force and thus receive like force in return." [as opposed to your bum, who did]
------------------------------

Look, you had to protect yourself, I understand... I wouldn't have had the courage to do likewise, so I salute you sir. You're one bad mofo.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2003, 10:15:36 PM »
Man, you sooo kicked that bum's arse!  Now on to the grandmas!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2003, 10:43:12 PM »
WRONG Nash.. let me spell it out for you ok?

"Chicken George didn't accost anyone with deadly force and thus receive like force in return."

In other words, Chicken George didn't get bashed over the head because he was using deadly force.

In my case, I used a similar amount of force to defend myself.

Chicken George wasn't assaulting anyone, from what I read, with any force...thus he was murdered.

Are we on the same page now, Nash?  I want to be because I enjoy repartee with you.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2003, 10:45:26 PM »
Gee SOB your sooo right.  I should have let the bum do whatever he wanted to do to me because he was homeless. Yes, I should heve let him take my wallet and kick my head in if he wanted because he is an unfortunate homeless person.  How wrong I was!!!
 Gosh, if that ever happens again, I'll be sure to just prostrate myself on the ground with my legs spread( the easier for him to kick me in the balls or maybe bugger me).  
Thanks for the very intelligent comments, SOB!

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2003, 10:56:22 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
I work for my money, I wouldn't give a penny to a bum if I had more money than Bill Gates.  I don't care if some loser had a personal tragedy in his life.. blah blah blah.  We have all had problems to get over and most of us didn't resort to panhandling.
Bums are lazy losers who haven't the pride to get a legitimate job.  I would be fine with a death penalty for panhandling.  A bum made the mistake of grabbing  my arm once as I let Bank One Ballpark after a night game.  I wonder if he has regained conciousness yet.

LOL, you're right.  I see now that my comments were immature and stupid.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!