Author Topic: Global Views of America  (Read 2904 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2003, 08:51:59 AM »
hmm interesting.....a bash the stupid american thread:D

on 1 side you supply the jew with WEAPONS of mass destruction.....open your eyes...they do have NUKE weapons WHICH they shouldn't have.....yet you close your eyes......you do not put pressure on the jew to let the UN peacekeepers in and KEEP the peace...which they could do.

on the other side your create the extremist muslims......you close your eyes and say...whatta bunch of ****in nutcases.....but alas.....19 of those nutcases really got your attention on 9/11.....

keep your eyes closed.....and PRAY real hard that chimpy can stop the NEXT 1 from happenning.....

but who cares what the world thinks of you....right.:rolleyes:

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Global Views of America
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2003, 08:52:50 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
I am educated, and I personally could care less what other countries and people think.   The US is like the popular guy in your neighborhood.  He's good looking, wealthy, strong, and athletic.  Everyone squeakes about him, but wishes they could be him.   They squeak from safety,  because he'd kick your bellybutton if you messed with him.

I tend to ignore the jealous bantering of wannabe countries.  Until they tick me off.

Your analology is sad Martlet,

I've traveled extensively and attended schools in the Untited States.  

The popular guy in the neighborhood in the US is admired worshiped and given all that life has to offer based on his popularity and good looks.  No-one squeakes about him..everyone wants to be him.

I don't wannabe American..I like Americans.

I just don't like it that you cannot take any criticism..no matter how small.

Your "he'd kick your ass" and "until they tick me off" sounds like a neighborhood bully...not a sensible educated response.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2003, 09:28:06 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Hell, americans are arrogant for a damned good reason.

We have the best real estate on the planet.

PS to you non Americans: Go Fu*k yourselves, send us the bill.

Why guys like u arent born in Kongo or Somalia and have to live there? U think only because u got born in the USA accidently gives u the right to be be arrogant?
Tells me that ur thinking is very limited.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2003, 09:32:54 AM »
Originally posted by blue1
Not caring about what the rest of the world thinks of America led directly to 911.

bullcrap

well funded motivated nutcases led to 9/11

there will always be those who will hate America no matter what she does, who her allies, policies are or aren't, you can't make everyone happy all the time

it's real clear .... you are with us or you are against us
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2003, 09:34:08 AM »
Wow I come back and find this thread hijacked by a bunch of extremists. This was not a Bash America thread. I was trying to point out that not everyone out here hates America. Yet half the replies seem out to prove that being arrogant and ignorant at the same time is considered a good thing by some of you. If I didn't know what Americans were really like I'd be worried. Some of you not only can't take any criticism you can't even take a compliment. What is wrong with you?

If I could delete this thread now I would.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 09:37:18 AM by cpxxx »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2003, 09:36:32 AM »
No doubt we Americans believe we live in the greatest Country ever, however this chest popunding BS reminds me of Jr. high school.

The truely great have no need to shout it to the masses.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2003, 09:41:36 AM »
Damn, some ponds are just packed full of fish, others are fished out..

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2003, 09:44:44 AM »
I have been to many parts of America, lived and worked there, and have known many Americans. And there is little doubt in my mind that the Americans who post on this BBS do not form a representative sample of the US population.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2003, 10:00:11 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
I have been to many parts of America, lived and worked there, and have known many Americans. And there is little doubt in my mind that the Americans who post on this BBS do not form a representative sample of the US population.

Well, that just proves you haven't been to the best parts of America! :D

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2003, 10:08:52 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Well, that just proves you haven't been to the best parts of America! :D

I bet he's talking about chimpy's region.........Redneck country:D

Offline krazyhorse

• Nickel Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2003, 10:08:57 AM »
i usually read these type of threads and take them with a grain of salt, i for 1 realise that most of the world does not like the USA, alot of the world business leaders do, we have here in my part of flyover country in the USA, a BMW plant, Michelin plant , Fuji films, Ryobi, it seems most parts of the USA are quite service oriented or tourism areas for the cheif source of income, her we must really on manufacturing and we welcome outside companies into or area and we are thankful for them  fyi is all.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Global Views of America
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2003, 10:10:26 AM »
Just relax cpxx.

The only problem I have with polls like this is that they mean nothing  and have  little or nothing to do with what "the world" thinks of America.

They didn't even bother to poll Germany or Japan , which seems a little odd.

Maybe a  poll of every country in Europe, Asia and the middle east would have been interesting to see though, good or bad.

This particular poll is pretty meaningless in my opinion.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2003, 12:49:20 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
I bet he's talking about chimpy's region.........Redneck country:D

Oh...you must mean these tiny little sections indicated in red?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2003, 12:55:30 PM »
Arrgh! My eyes Rude!  I live in BLUE country....Noooooooo!

Anyway...Jerry Jeff Walker said it best in a song...

"If you don't like the way I'm living, you just leave this long-haired Country boy alone"  However, I'm bald today..:D

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Global Views of America
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2003, 01:14:01 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Oh...you must mean these tiny little sections indicated in red?

10,000,000 people in Los Angeles County and 10,000 people in some little jerk water county.  That's a good comparison.