Author Topic: PERK the BIG FOUR this tour!!!  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
PERK the BIG FOUR this tour!!!
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2003, 10:09:34 PM »
Things aren't that optimistic anymore, Jazz, since I've discovered some grim truth by analyzing more tour stats.

Basically, I'm afraid a single NPA(new perk agenda) perk list cannot solve all the major problems, like I thought it would.

The over-abundance of late war fighter-bombers negating the existence of jabo planes, and suicidal jabos totally porking a field, will be solved, I have confidence in that.

But the major issue we have at hand - the pleasure of meeting and battling a variety of wonderful planes - may not be solved with my NPA.

Thus, now, my position has changed, that the NPA can't cut it alone. We need a system that includes CP(constant perk) via the NPA, plus an additional backup system using DP(dynamic perk).

Ofcourse, the desired secondary effects of the NPA will probably increase the gameplay more than as it is currently, but the variety issue may not change.

The explanations, can be found in the latest two articles I posted at the NPA thread. Follow the link in the sig.