Author Topic: Cannibis report  (Read 2291 times)

Offline osage

• Nickel Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2003, 09:20:22 PM »
Drip ripping on hardworking immigrant kids and recreational pot users while he buffs his BMW and subjects his family to carcinogenic chemicals from his carpeted garage.

Works better than Ipecacİ

Offline Tuomio

• Nickel Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2003, 11:25:52 PM »
If tendency to develope illnesses would be a reason to ban or regulate something, there wouldnt be much left out from it.

BTW, if marijuana were so bad for your healt when used heavily, why arent they studying the population of Jamaica? Now those guys smoke some fat buds, with potency much much higher than in the 70s ( ;) ) all their lifetime. The reason for not to study them would be, that you just cant find much juicy stuff from those statistics. Its much harder to manipulate real life than some laboratory studies.

"So, the monkey died when we replaced its blood with cannabis oil, this must mean that cannabis is lethal!"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2003, 07:21:57 AM »
have you had to work with the locals in Jamaica or the Bahamas?

yeah, there is a work ethic and drive we should emulate...

ANYONE who says a heavy, say daily smoker has not affected his mental capacity in a negative manner is too stoned to assess the damage.

but hey, what do I know :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
Cannibis report
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2003, 08:30:11 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Aight, aight, These are all serious , but noone has said anything about Charging Rhinocerus. Cuz it doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
:eek:

Not if I wear my wizard robe and hat and cast a 1.000.000 lvl firebong spell, and reduce the rhino to a laffing ball on the ground.

:)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2003, 09:26:32 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
have you had to work with the locals in Jamaica or the Bahamas?

yeah, there is a work ethic and drive we should emulate...

ANYONE who says a heavy, say daily smoker has not affected his mental capacity in a negative manner is too stoned to assess the damage.

but hey, what do I know :)

Are you saying that they are lazy lima beans?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2003, 09:38:52 AM »
Originally posted by osage
Drip ripping on hardworking immigrant kids and recreational pot users while he buffs his BMW and subjects his family to carcinogenic chemicals from his carpeted garage.

Works better than Ipecacİ

Where'd I rip on pot smoking? ;)

And, what makes you think those kids are "hard working"? ;)
California's high-school exit exam, once heralded as a sure-fire way to ratchet up achievement and make a diploma worthwhile, will be postponed amid concerns about high failure rates and the political and legal backlash from denying thousands of students the right to graduate next year.

A majority of the members of the California Board of Education said they would vote next month to delay implementing the exit-exam policy. By pushing back the requirement for passing the exam at least two years to the Class of 2006, board members said they would give students more opportunity to master the necessary English and math skills.

The intent of accountability for individual students has given way to a mixture of politics, ethnic anger and educational and social-justice concerns for students who have been repeatedly unable to pass the test, even though it is geared to a ninth-grade level in math and a 10th-grade level in English.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 09:42:18 AM by Ripsnort »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2003, 09:45:20 AM »
Are you implying that all California Kids are immigrants? Huh?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2003, 09:46:50 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Are you implying that all California Kids are immigrants? Huh?

No, just most californian's are dumber than a rope, and follow liberal leaders like sheep...

Edit:Typos from my 3rd grade edumacation :D

Double edit: True story: When I bartended, I could tell a Californian within 30 seconds of conversation.  They'd ask 'how'd you know I was from California?"  I'd lie to them so that I could still earn a tip. :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 09:49:25 AM by Ripsnort »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2003, 09:50:01 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
No, just most california's are dumber than a rope

Ahhhhh.

So your point regarding illegal alien kids was that ..

er....

nope. No point here.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2003, 09:57:39 AM »
My point is...if you have teenagers, you know that they're not hard working! ;)

Offline AKWeav

• Nickel Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2003, 09:57:58 AM »
Sorry guys, it's all meaningless anyway. I have it on good authority the the birth process will eventually lead to death. So ya might as well drink, eat, smoke, snort, rub into yer bellie whatever makes ya feel good.

None of us are gonna make it out of here alive.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »
Originally posted by AKWeav
Sorry guys, it's all meaningless anyway. I have it on good authority the the birth process will eventually lead to death. So ya might as well drink, eat, smoke, snort, rub into yer bellie whatever makes ya feel good.

None of us are gonna make it out of here alive.

Well, the idea is not to do it as SOON as Jim Morrison (who died on this day) ;)

Offline Defiance

• Nickel Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2003, 10:24:33 AM »
Yo all,
Manedew, Yep you can buy absinth here

Nephew loves the stuff but it's like £70 a bottle last i noticed

"Artemisia Absinthium is the chief flavouring ingredient, native to Europe and Asia.; other aromatic ingredients include aniseed, licorice, hyssop, fennel, angelica root, star aniseed... Wormwood is a long-lived plant, with greyish-green leaves and the flowers have a greenish-yellow tint, and like leaves give off a strong aromatic odor and are bitter to the taste. Thujone is a toxic chemical present in wormwood and has a similar molecular geometry with THC, the active chemical in cannabis"

Quote of ab site
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 10:28:17 AM by Defiance »

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2003, 04:46:45 PM »
actually eglar the jamacians are someone you should look at as role models for work ethics. they are some of the happyist bunch of people in the world. and when it comes down to it, thats all that matters.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2003, 04:50:48 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
actually eglar the jamacians are someone you should look at as role models for work ethics. they are some of the happyist bunch of people in the world. and when it comes down to it, thats all that matters.

Some can attain that without artificial means. ;)