Author Topic: Al Franken vs. Fox News  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2003, 06:25:27 PM »
MT,

By the way, a large percentage of OUR population migrated to California in the 1930s.  Chances are WE may be related.  I find that to be a frightening thought!

In any case, when the nut-cuttin starts, our fifth column living within your borders gives us a tremendous advantage.

Shuckins

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2003, 06:27:01 PM »
how do you know al franken did not have 'connections' , are you on the board of regents?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2003, 06:28:10 PM »
MT,

Give me much more of your lip and I'll get my buddy Tyson to stop slaughtering all ya'lls chickens for ya!  Then you'll have to wring their necks yourself

Come to think of it, I'd pay money to see a tree-hugging California environmentalist having to kill their own meat!

Shuckins

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2003, 06:30:35 PM »
they dont need to kill their own meat. they made it into the 20th and then later the 21st century without much incidence.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2003, 06:42:31 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
how do you know al franken did not have 'connections' , are you on the board of regents?
His Father was a Printing Salesman and his Mother was a Realtor in Minneapolis. If he had any connections, they were well hidden.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Al Franken vs. Fox News
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2003, 09:48:01 PM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
MT,

Give me much more of your lip and I'll get my buddy Tyson to stop slaughtering all ya'lls chickens for ya!  Then you'll have to wring their necks yourself

Come to think of it, I'd pay money to see a tree-hugging California environmentalist having to kill their own meat!

Shuckins

Send the chickens!

We will nurture and raise them until they can be sent as a huge vanguard army of pecking death....