Author Topic: boring pizza  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« on: August 23, 2003, 05:16:39 PM »
there is no decent furballing in pizza

its so spread out and boring

i dont find fighting a lone la7 at 30k while im at 20k in a jug a roaring good time (i won anyway)

its so boring
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
boring pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 05:21:03 PM »
Yea and pizza is also the ugliest map by far... :mad:

Offline AHGOD

• Nickel Member
boring pizza
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 05:31:49 PM »
Am I the only one that likes pizza?  Had a great time today defending a 12k base.  It isn't that bad and besides you can always wait until YOU create a new map to be used by the masses.

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
boring pizza
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 06:18:09 PM »
pizza suxs

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
boring pizza
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 07:38:25 PM »
im hopping kappa will hold another kappa kon 2003 tonight cause it will be like 20 on 20 teams cause of pizzaa map and also did early war aircraft mission today i couldn't see icons causer they blended in with the terrian
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Rutilant

• Silver Member
boring pizza
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 07:49:05 PM »
Originally posted by Manedew
pizza suxs

That S is redundant ;)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: boring pizza
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 09:43:21 PM »
Originally posted by Citabria
there is no decent furballing in pizza

That cracker is so old and stale it crumbles if you look at it. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Berra85

• Copper Member
boring pizza
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 02:28:02 AM »
:rolleyes:

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 03:22:56 AM »
Trouble is with people who like the small maps is that they've become so conditioned to gaming the game. But ask them to try something new, and - they don't want to know, or can't hack it.

Hell, I'm no expert but even I can find action aplenty on the pizza, as this shot shows. (No, they weren't all vulches! - maybe 2 of them were. As I recall, a couple were GVs that got wiped when I blew up their VH)

I'm not the best pilot on AH - not by any means. But I know where to look. What you won't tend to find on Pizza is the hordes - bad news for anyone who wants to rack up dozens of kills in a 262 cherrypicking spree. The P47 works for me because there's no hordes and because in AH I generally fly alone.

I shot this film (1.58MB .ZIP - shot about 2 tours ago) in which I got 4 kills in the P47, and at the time there were only 61 people online. So I really don't buy this crap about the fights being too hard to find or not there at all.

I think the Pizza whines are due, in part, to the altitude. The LA7s hate it, but the Jugs love it! :D Where/when else can you use a Jug to its full potential? OK, maybe defending HQ against unsuspecting buffs. Otherwise, you're likely to run into cons (P51/LA7/Spit ix - ) with a 10K alt advantage by the time you get to 8K.

Lazs will be along soon to castigate me for posting a film. His post will include the words "timid", "sky accountant", "bragging", "K/t or k/d" and "fields closer together".

See, it's OK for the BKs and 13th  to mutually backslap, and indulge in threads about how great they are and then post a film to the AH film website about it, but when old Uncle Beet posts a pic or a film just to make a point - nothing more, well, that just won't do, now will it?

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
boring pizza
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2003, 03:57:04 AM »
Just posting something so you don't only see the usual suspects posting the usual stuff.  Sorry nothing to see here.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
boring pizza
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2003, 04:24:30 AM »
Vulching doesnt count beetle....  ;) And WTF are you doing in a P47, arent you suppsosed to be practing in your Bf109G6? :)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
boring pizza
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2003, 05:14:59 AM »
Give the Yak the perks, he worked them long enough for you to loop, loop, loop, and toodley pip em Beetle.

Good snap shots, but a boring film. Add in the bad cinematography of the puke pizza textures, I give this one a 2 thumbs down. Zoolander was longer, and granted if the Yak wasn’t there, the P51 would have made it just as long, and twice as horrible, and with you only getting only 2 kills and an auger.

Beetle, please. We all find a fight where there is a huge red dar bar. Now go make another film that supports what Im saying.

Offline Remie

• Zinc Member
boring pizza
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2003, 12:03:08 PM »
Pizza sucs !!!!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
boring pizza
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2003, 08:43:29 AM »
beetle pretending he isn't bragging and rut talking about someone being redundant.     perfect pizza thread.

only thing more boring than talking about the pizza map is flying it.
lazs

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2003, 09:00:05 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Trouble is with people who like the small maps is that they've become so conditioned to gaming the game. But ask them to try something new, and - they don't want to know, or can't hack it.

Hell, I'm no expert but even I can find action aplenty on the pizza, as this shot shows. (No, they weren't all vulches! - maybe 2 of them were. As I recall, a couple were GVs that got wiped when I blew up their VH)

I'm not the best pilot on AH - not by any means. But I know where to look. What you won't tend to find on Pizza is the hordes - bad news for anyone who wants to rack up dozens of kills in a 262 cherrypicking spree. The P47 works for me because there's no hordes and because in AH I generally fly alone.

I shot this film (1.58MB .ZIP - shot about 2 tours ago) in which I got 4 kills in the P47, and at the time there were only 61 people online. So I really don't buy this crap about the fights being too hard to find or not there at all.

I think the Pizza whines are due, in part, to the altitude. The LA7s hate it, but the Jugs love it! :D Where/when else can you use a Jug to its full potential? OK, maybe defending HQ against unsuspecting buffs. Otherwise, you're likely to run into cons (P51/LA7/Spit ix - ) with a 10K alt advantage by the time you get to 8K.

Lazs will be along soon to castigate me for posting a film. His post will include the words "timid", "sky accountant", "bragging", "K/t or k/d" and "fields closer together".

See, it's OK for the BKs and 13th  to mutually backslap, and indulge in threads about how great they are and then post a film to the AH film website about it, but when old Uncle Beet posts a pic or a film just to make a point - nothing more, well, that just won't do, now will it?

Why don't you leave my squad out of this pissing contest Beetle....Toad and I post as players holding some combined 24 years of online WW2 multiplayer experience...you want to drag anyone through the mud, aim at us.

As to you finding fights at will, your definition of a fight is not the same as mine....you fly carefully and from an advantage...be it from numbers or alt it's not the same fight. I've watched you dive in from above and then zoom away, sometimes out of icon range of a fight...you then return to repeat the above.

Now there is nothing wrong with how you fly, but it's not the same fight that many of us look for. So when you say you don't buy this crap, I could care less what you buy....the fact remains that each map varies significantly as to the type of fight they seem to breed. If you don't buy that, then that's your bag....just don't try telling us that your fight is the fight we should all participate in.

At least we are asking for more of what we like without limiting you in any way...you might try to help out instead of covering the same turf with the same old tired stories.