Author Topic: boring pizza  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
boring pizza
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2003, 07:35:54 PM »
Not a bad map, the color does get to me though.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2003, 07:46:56 PM »
Tumor, we could discuss it further but I don't think it would be productive.  If Pfunk sees the thread, he'll get upset all over again.  I don't understand his depth of grief but that doesn't mean I want to poor more salt in his wounds.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2003, 08:06:00 PM »
maybe a long walk on the beach would smooth things over?
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2003, 08:13:20 PM »
Shane, thanks for the invite.  I've always wanted to spend some quality time with you.  Please let me know when you're available.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
boring pizza
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2003, 08:14:11 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
maybe a long walk on the beach would smooth things over?

hmmmm.... whats Steve look like?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2003, 09:19:39 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Whassup, Creamo - did you just come back from watching "The English Patient"?

Yeah, it was a boring film - mine, not the English Patient. As I said, I posted it to make a point. Only 61 people online on the pizza map - you can't expect a US Prime Time Children's Map Vulchfest - 12 kills in 5 minutes or something like that. But neither is it correct to say that "there are no fights on Pizza". That's all I was trying to show.

Rude said: Well fair enough, I've seen you in action too. I fly carefully, but I try to stay alive. The last time I saw you, you were co-alt with me. You dived in on 2 Ni1Ks with reckless abandon, and were a smoking wreck in less than 20 seconds. Doing that means that you spend much more time taking off and flying to the target zone - something you guys hate, if your BBS posts are to be believed.

The phone rang....nice try Beetle

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2003, 09:20:31 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
PS Rude - sorry if I hit a raw nerve.

Tumor/Steve. Don't you think you're acting like a couple of arses?

NP

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
boring pizza
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2003, 09:24:08 AM »
OK Steve....hand over the shovel, real nice and easy.

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
boring pizza
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2003, 02:29:26 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
beetle pretending he isn't bragging and rut talking about someone being redundant.     perfect pizza thread.

only thing more boring than talking about the pizza map is flying it.
lazs

It's VERY hard to find a Beetle post that does not feature him tooting his horn about something most people would consider meaningless. The funny part ( to me) is that he thinks people respect him for it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 02:32:40 AM by NUKE »

Offline Rutilant

• Silver Member
boring pizza
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2003, 05:21:44 AM »
Hehe beetle.. notice how they totally avoided the point? That's a sign that they know you're right but don't wanna admit it. ;)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
boring pizza
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2003, 05:36:05 AM »
Toad and I post as players holding some combined 24 years of online WW2 multiplayer experience...

Rude,

Dont take this the wrong way but i think you need some time off from this board...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
boring pizza
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2003, 06:33:31 AM »
Steve - I don't think that's the way to go about getting unbanned.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
boring pizza
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2003, 06:58:41 AM »
Originally posted by Rutilant
Toad, i'de show you, but skuzzy locked the thread and deleted most of the juicy stuff steve said....

Don't start discussing it here, this is a war between beetle and me, and lazs and Toad, with lazs already convinced he's taken over the world.

It obviously escaped your notice, but I haven't posted in this thread until now.

So, if you want to carry on imaginary discussions with someone, press on. You might want to use "Harvey" though.

As far as a "war" with you, I don't think so. You'd have to post something of substance first.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
boring pizza
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2003, 07:22:02 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
It obviously escaped your notice, but I haven't posted in this thread until now.

Well .. when having the same avatar some threads look like the "attack of the clones" when you don't read the handle :)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
boring pizza
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2003, 07:29:16 AM »
Yeah, why actually READ something when you can just look at the pictures and draw erroneous conclusions.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!