Author Topic: Brady, not to whine, dude.....  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Jebo44

• Copper Member
      • http://www.vmf222.com
Brady, not to whine, dude.....
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2003, 05:41:33 PM »
And what misconceptions do you speak of? I have made only one refernece to the history of the island hopping campaign. And the P-38 was there.  

Because of your nature to berate others that offer an opinion or make a request, I find it difficult to take your word as the gospel. There are certain things that I and others would like to see changed about the CT. Oldman had a much better approach to what he tried to tell me and it made me think about what he said. I still think a player moderated CT is a bad way of doing this. But I think he is right that HT will most likely pull the plug on it if they get enough complaints, instead of trying to make changes.

I am not saying the CM's or the map designers or the skinners haven't put in extremeley hard work. They have done a great job. But I find something I would like to see changed, as a paying customer and member of this community, and you immediately try to cut me off.  You automatically start chiming in about blueboy whines which destroys your credability. You know you are correct, nothing will ever change in this community and I will no longer give you a soap box to stand on. You want the CT to be exactly what you want. No one else has the right to ask for change. All hail Batz the pocket CT dictator.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2003, 05:51:42 PM »
arlo what happens with the te? does it crash right away or what?

You may search the te forum for an answer. It most likely something simple.

Jebo whatever......

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2003, 05:59:06 PM »
Originally posted by Batz
arlo what happens with the te? does it crash right away or what?

You may search the te forum for an answer. It most likely something simple.

Jebo whatever......

Not right away but it runs really slow (slow enough to appear to be locked up at times) and when I select a terrain type it crashes. I suspect either a problem with my vid chip using my 256 ram stick as shared vid memory (though you'd think if it runs AH ok, that it'd also handle the TE fine) or just the general crappy design of the HP Presario machines. I plan to get a nice vid card for the AGP slot and more ram anyhow in anticipation of AHII. If that don't fix it, then I'll look into other options. But yeah, you're right, I should comb through the AH techie boards and see if this has been addressed.

Still, until then, I wouldn't mind giving skinning a go.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 06:32:16 PM by Arlo »

Offline scJazz

• Copper Member
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2003, 08:57:31 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
You wouldn't know what "majority view" or "balanced" actually meant if either of `em kicked you in your canyass or your nadless crotch three times a day and left you an eight-by-ten color glossy photograph of the assault with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against them. :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMIGOD! Sorry while I don't necessarily agree with Arlo this was a beautiful use of the english language!