Author Topic: How bad is this Administration...?  (Read 3377 times)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
How bad is this Administration...?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2003, 12:29:03 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Grunherz I seriously doubt you're in a position to act condescending.

You still smell too much of a rubber dingy for that. :aok

I know you are just joking but I am tired of people using that against him.  He's very much an American.  His English is better than most people born here and far better than many immigrants that I deal with every day.  He's busting his bellybutton to get an education and prosper.  IMHO people like him are possibly more deserving of the title American than many of the lazy bastards who were born here.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2003, 12:29:53 PM »
Originally posted by Scootter
So not true!!

This is a sad sad comment on your part, you are smarter then this.

Yes they are the same, as is the Hebrew god.. The three disagree on the status of Christ. In Islam Jesus is considered a prophet, Judaism IIRC, ironically,  doesnt hold him in any importance even though Jesus was a Jewish prophecised messiah and of course Christianity thinks he is the son of god.  

Thats why I think all this islam vs the world crap is so sad now its the same god... :(

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2003, 12:33:05 PM »
Thanks Funked! :D

Siaf sure has some fetish about me being an accepted immigrant in the USA - doesnt he?  :)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2003, 12:33:14 PM »
Originally posted by drone
Do you not keep up on what is going on in the world? Does something that serves as justification to the MAJORITY of Americans mean nothing to you because it isnt a justification that fits your view?

I have seen and read enough to justify it to me....Does that mean your view isnt justified? According to you it does.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2003, 12:36:27 PM »
eagler finds justification in anything as long as his priest or preacher or whatever says he should.

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2003, 12:39:25 PM »
Reasons for war with Iraq:

Destroy the WMD that Iraq has stockpiled,

Oust Saddam from leadership so he is no longer a threat to the Iraqi people, and;

instill peace and stability in the region.

:)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2003, 12:39:26 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Thanks Funked! :D

Siaf sure has some fetish about me being an accepted immigrant in the USA - doesnt he?  :)

Your not American?

Well, I could not tell English is your second language, if that's anyt consolation...

Pfffft...Grun is more of an American than most Natural Born Americans I know..

Offline drone

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2003, 12:42:09 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
What have you read that has justified it in your mind drone?

Let me put it to you in this way

When you smack a bully in the head with a 2/4, him and his buddys tend to leave you alone --particularly when he learns your dog is bigger than his....

I was gonna leave it at that but just cant,

Do you not understand that the FORMER dictator of Iraq had all of the Arab world scared?
You know something, I owe my life to a lot of Iranians who stood between me and some of their own religous fanatical countrymen who wanted to kill me just because I was an American.

If my Government would allow me to reenlist I would be in Iraq right now fighting for the people of that country... Why because I was there when the Shaw of Iran fell and I saw what was done to people of that country that didnt fall into the religous zealots way of thinking...And I dont think that Suddam was any different than the people who took over Iran......You know why most of the Iranians fought a war that lasted  8 years with Iraq? --because as bad as the religous government was, it wasnt nearly as bad as Suddam being their government.....
« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 01:01:03 PM by drone »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2003, 12:48:45 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
eagler finds justification in anything as long as his priest or preacher or whatever says he should.

hmm

that'd mean I haven't found justification in anything for the last 25 years considering the fact I have not consulted with a priest in over that period of time
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2003, 12:54:02 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Your not American?

Well, I could not tell English is your second language, if that's anyt consolation...

Pfffft...Grun is more of an American than most Natural Born Americans I know..

Thanks!  I was born in Croatia, a republic in the former Yugoslavia and I came here in 1989. Became a US citizen in 1995. :)

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2003, 12:56:00 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
that'd mean I haven't found justification in anything for the last 25 years considering the fact I have not consulted with a priest in over that period of time

What you saying? God talks to you directly and you dont' need Priest to tell you who God wants you to kill next?

The last person to have that ability was Son of Sam... eehh..no wait GWB.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2003, 12:56:36 PM »
Originally posted by Scootter
So not true!!

This is a sad sad comment on your part, you are smarter then this.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all religions that have grown from a common source of texts and traditions. That is why the three are called "the Abrahamic faiths." - Susan B. Thistlethwaite, president and professor of theology at Chicago Theological Seminary

« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 01:00:48 PM by Sandman »
sand

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2003, 01:01:53 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
The christian god and the muslim god are one in the same.

Is that so? Please refer me to the page and verse in my Bible where I am to kill the infidels.

Offline drone

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2003, 01:05:34 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Thanks!  I was born in Croatia, a republic in the former Yugoslavia and I came here in 1989. Became a US citizen in 1995. :)

I hope it has turned out better for you than most "other" people expect :)

And welcome to the most heathen, un-washed, lowest class of people on the planet....Fellow American...

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2003, 01:06:16 PM »
Well I can't have any respect for a guy who denies his own heritage and doesn't stop there, but also attacks it.

It's obvious Grun is bitter for his old life in ex-yugoslavia. It's quite understandable. I'd be too if I was subjected to live under communism.

He just doesn't understand that things aren't the same everywhere like it was down there.

As what goes for his hard work, I have no knowledge of that as I know him only by his UBB persona. I could have inserted a nasty joke about the level of education in the U.S. when the comment of Gruns language skills came out, but I won't. :p

I know it's childish and wrong for me to attack a person as I have been doing. The condescending attitude disgusts me and lowers my standard of posting aswell.

I apologise to you Grunherz, if you earned the respect of your fellow countrymen, it's good enough for me too. I'm burying the war hatchet even if it will remain one-sided. The same applies to the rest of you, whose general attitude I've detested.

I'm wasting WAY to much time spewing B.S. on this bulletin board.