Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by CptTrips on Today at 01:34:26 PM »
Quick question... are the graphics on the training just terrible, or is that my settings?  I downloaded DCS yesterday and just hoppped in the T51 cockpit familiarization training and looked around.  It looked pretty bad lol

Can you post a screenshot?  In cockpit and your  graphic settings page.

Caucuses is the oldest map.  Not quite as good as some of the others. And TF-51 is one of their oldest planes.

Looks OK on my machine.

My current settings.  May be default.  2-D display.

Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Vraciu on Today at 01:25:50 PM »
Traffic pattern

That wasn't the scenario posed.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: I'm back
« Last post by TryHard on Today at 01:17:52 PM »
Figured I'd take a break from IL2 for a month. Flew FSO tonight with the AKs and had a bunch of fun even with the lower numbers. I've got say AKs are one of the few squads left that in my opinion are worth a crap. I say this as a non member.
I landed a 110 4 times tonight! Wonder if I got any kills.

We'll see if the mods run me off again. I heard the muted a guy recently who's been calling people pooftas for years for calling somebody a poofta.

I don't have a high level of confidence that I won't be targeted as it seems to me that the mods know they are running without oversight so the can do whatever they want.

The couple of you that feel that you have to attack me over this post instead of realizing that what I say is true should go sit down and have a nice warm cup of.... as you're probably those mods that are causing the problems with many others as well.

Glad to be back! We'll see how long it lasts :)

Do us a favor and take a shower after IL2 before you log into the main arena.
If animal smells IL2 on someone he will throw a big ole hissy fit and the rest of his country and 200 will have to put up with his insufferable whines.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by TryHard on Today at 01:15:16 PM »
Watching someone who has never experienced Flamewarriors get put through a Flamewarriors-lite experience is more fun than I had anticipated  :D

:rofl
« Last post by knorB on Today at 01:12:06 PM »

Pictures = “ i got nothing”

Meme too hard for boomer.... boomer big mad.
« Last post by knorB on Today at 01:10:56 PM »
The hamster is about to fall off the wheel, you're down to calling me gay... what's next, going to call me Hitler?

You have no imagination or originality, sad little angry man.  You are a cautionary tale to all to not take themselves too serious/important.

The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by Banshee7 on Today at 12:59:01 PM »
Quick question... are the graphics on the training just terrible, or is that my settings?  I downloaded DCS yesterday and just hoppped in the T51 cockpit familiarization training and looked around.  It looked pretty bad lol
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 12:55:42 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

You’re kind cute when your hair is on fire. You gonna ask me out on a date? I can buy you a playboy if you need to get it out of your system.

Pictures = “ i got nothing”

Nailed it, didn’t I?
« Last post by knorB on Today at 12:45:14 PM »
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 12:41:38 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I said nothing in this thread until..
And you are on it like white on rice.
and you just claimed victim again... bright boi.

Gaslighting. It never happened. You’re like a puppet on string, I can make you dance at will. I live in your head rent free. I hear Niquill helps you sleep.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10