Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 12:29:48 AM »
Idiot.
You calling me names or somebody else?
Friday Squad Operations / Re: Southern Penetration Frame 3
« Last post by Spikes on Today at 12:29:18 AM »
They will be available when HT has a chance to get the AHEvents site back up - assuming it has to do with his ISP changes this week.
Friday Squad Operations / Re: Southern Penetration Frame 3
« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 12:28:03 AM »
Thanks for the fun. First day back in a while and I had a blast. Was very curious about the logs. Would it be possible to post them here?

Not sure if you can pull up the logs and cut and paste or if it the only option is to post via the site.
Aces High General Discussion / I'm back
« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 12:24:57 AM »
Figured I'd take a break from IL2 for a month. Flew FSO tonight with the AKs and had a bunch of fun even with the lower numbers. I've got say AKs are one of the few squads left that in my opinion are worth a crap. I say this as a non member.
I landed a 110 4 times tonight! Wonder if I got any kills.

We'll see if the mods run me off again. I heard the muted a guy recently who's been calling people pooftas for years for calling somebody a poofta.

I don't have a high level of confidence that I won't be targeted as it seems to me that the mods know they are running without oversight so the can do whatever they want.

The couple of you that feel that you have to attack me over this post instead of realizing that what I say is true should go sit down and have a nice warm cup of.... as you're probably those mods that are causing the problems with many others as well.

Glad to be back! We'll see how long it lasts :)
Friday Squad Operations / Southern Penetration Frame 3
« Last post by SNO on Today at 12:09:48 AM »
Unable to post the logs tonight due to the AH Events page not working right now. Will post the logs as soon as possible.
Thanks for flying  :salute
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Yesterday at 11:20:52 PM »
Never flown a warbird but I've done spins in a Piper Tomahawk. It'll lose a wing before you expect it.
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by Banshee7 on Yesterday at 11:20:42 PM »
DCS is a Jet Sim, and they do it well.

This is what I'll be focusing on when I hop into it hopefully next week (waiting on the pro clip for the Track IR I bought).  I'm debating whether or not to buy FC3.  I kinda feel like it takes away from the very challenge I wanted to try.  But, then again, I might get in over my head and wind up buying it anyway lol. 
The O' Club / Re: For those who like pretty buttons and knobs
« Last post by Banshee7 on Yesterday at 11:17:16 PM »
If you can learn this before I die, I'll be impressed.

Midas Heritage 3000 48 channel, 17 monitor mixes
(Image removed from quote.)

Late 1990s price, $70k (the price of a 90s home)
1,248 knobs, buttons and faders.
680 lbs, 6 people to lift

That's a whole bunch of NOPE for me.  I just had my sound guy (and band mate) my chords and say "this is my mic. this is my guitar."  :rofl :rofl

We had a fit trying to find a smaller board with 5 individual monitor channels because we all bought IEMs.  most everything we found had way too many channels and were way too expensive.  We finally found one though.  I can't remember what model.
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Yesterday at 10:50:21 PM »
I can send you a quick film of a P-47 dying. Just need to click their name and it's from the P47 group perspective!  :D

HA!
 cool,...send it.

Pretty sure it's going to get another minute added to it, between you two
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Yesterday at 10:48:19 PM »
You don't have to add anything just throwing more material out there for you. I'll check my winter films later and see if anything stands out.

Same group as Banshee, but ya I'll find something to use in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10