Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Custom Skins / More Rings Than Tom Brady
« Last post by Devil 505 on Today at 06:08:40 PM »
This skin is an adoption of BH3841's original.

Bf 109F-2 flown by Hans von Hahn (not to be confused with Hans "Assi" Hahn) of Stab. I/JG 3 in Ukraine during Operation Barbarossa. This plane was photographed in July 1941 when von Hahn's victories totaled 24 flying arcraft, 3 on the ground, and 3 balloons. His 109 has several distinctive elements to the paint work, most notably is probably the camouflage rings on the fuselage sides. The wings were painted in a non-standard scheme with at least 4 colors. I chose RLM 02, 75, 74, and 70, from lightest to darkest. RLM 75 was also heavily painted over the cowling and in waves on the rudder, presumably to make the yellow IIF marking less conspicuous on the ground, but the tail band was not altered. Emblems include the green Tatzelwurm of I/Jg 3 on the cowl, a shield with a rooster's head (a play on his surname) on the port side, and a shield with an eagle on the starboard side, it's significance is unknown to me. The spinner is capped in an green and white spiral, but due to the texture stretching near the tip, I needed to make it with concentric rings.

Aces High General Discussion / Re: For gldnbb and the HG guys
« Last post by knorB on Today at 05:29:16 PM »
Aces High General Discussion / Re: For gldnbb and the HG guys
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 05:00:34 PM »

This advise might fit for its giver as well.
One has to lower their IQ and maturity level for a moment to communicate with these bbs trashing twits.

I’m not alone, several agree wholly behind the curtain.

That’s what is funny and sad, they think the silence of others is because they are supported, when its actually disgust. Miscalculation.  Same group, same trash.

Pay attention.
Yeah... This squeak doesn't watch my YT for IL2  :mad:

:D

I do.   :aok

Uhhh ohhh, now you’ve done it.

Yeah... This squeak doesn't watch my YT for IL2  :mad:

:D
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Any other good ww2 mm live games?
« Last post by Meatwad on Today at 04:26:23 PM »
There was a way to turn off auto side switch balancing, I forgot how. Long time ago you used to be able to sneak towns with enough guys which was a lot of fun, but they changed the rules and made it where you had to have an attack order to be able to capture something. No AO = town is uncapturable. I play it off and on especially since now you have the option to play for 100% free with a very limited set of items you are allowed to spawn in with. That had given the game a big shot in the arm for the number of players active and online in the server, along with $ tiers that go from cheap monthly rates with more but limited spawnables until you get to their normal fee for the regular stuff. Then they had a dev support tier which is more then the base cost but it gave you titles available to your name for that tier only along with a few additional spawnable support items and other stuff. And yes that payment tier works there just fine. Something like that here would get the numbers higher, but its never going to happen. Changes here are not allowed because only one guy thinks its right and everyone else is wrong. 
Custom Skins / Re: Next skin batch?
« Last post by Devil 505 on Today at 04:17:51 PM »
HiTech told me might be able to do the skins tomorrow morning before he does the internet upgrade, but probably on Friday.
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 04:17:06 PM »
i know a guy that does that in the hornet

Think I mentioned before that I tried that and failed spectacularly. Takes some serious skill to do that.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Any other good ww2 mm live games?
« Last post by Vulcan on Today at 03:49:46 PM »
AND they're looking at WW2OL-2 and using the Unreal Engine.

Tell ya what, WW2OL was a really fun game for awhile.  I can't remember what kinda nerfed it... had something to do with the Player-Leaders having "too much" control.  Been awhile.

There was some weird stuff that the devs refused to acknowledge or fix. I remember towing an 88 to an airfield once and we were shooting spitfires and they'd just suck it up and fly off. And I think they were forcing side balancing which started to break up squads (which imho was a core part of the games enjoyment).
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 02:49:02 PM »
I was disappointed in MSFS 2020. X-Plane 11 has better physics, less better visuals. X-Plane 12 is out now I think. I'm unlikely to buy it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10