Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Dadtallica on Today at 05:54:11 PM »
Some folks like nothing more than rattling a monkeys cage.  Naturally, they'll consider themselves intellectually superior, yet be unaware of their psycho-level lack of social skills.  Best to ignore them because attention is all they're seeking.  You can't fling shat at them, and you can't show up to have a "conversation" with them (however worthy they are).  Stripping them of attention is your only effective response... and, although you won't be see their painful convulsions, you can know that's what they're doing.  :noid

Self-awareness is not a skill he possesses.

But if should ever find yourself in need of an “I know you are but what am I” word salad text wall… he’s your huckleberry all day long.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by GasTeddy on Today at 05:38:01 PM »
guess who's bike has more chrome?  Then guess who's bike has more miles on it.

I saw quite some chrome in Animalia one. Mine has it in exhausts only. Fjr.
Technical Support / Re: white screen of death
« Last post by xbrit on Today at 05:01:59 PM »
Shenzi did you ever get this fixed ? I'm having the same problem now even though a few weeks ago I was playing with no problems. I just downloaded it so that I could play around offline
but now after the initial download I try to get onto the server to finish up and it's just a white screen that vanishes after about 30 seconds.
To get a patch:

1.  Send a message using this message board to Popsman.
2.  Say "patch" in the subject.
3.  Tell him your name and mailing address.

Well done, heroic scenario pilots of Masters of the Air!  :aok

Please spread the word.  Tell all your fellow Masters of the Air pilots that patches are available.  In case they don't read the message board.

As fuze said, is there a PayPal link like years past?

Worst case, I can link my paypal and send the final sum to you or Popsman. :salute
I do have one minor problem with this.
Popsman wont accept a contribution.  I think I have a work-around though :devil

They look just as good as the event was!!!  I still haven’t finished watching the series as I sort of lost interest in watching while flying the scenario.
Came out great, Brooke!  Thank you!   
« Last post by knorB on Today at 04:06:02 PM »
Old saying from both hot rod and biker surroundings: If it does not move properly, put lots of chrome on it.
guess who's bike has more chrome?  Then guess who's bike has more miles on it.
« Last post by knorB on Today at 04:03:55 PM »
Leave those Boomers alone, Zoomer.   :old:

guess again.
The O' Club / Re: RIP Clarence "Bud" Anderson "Old Crow"
« Last post by MajWoody on Today at 03:58:52 PM »
 :salute
All things VR / Re: Oculus question
« Last post by HollyWood750 on Today at 03:25:43 PM »
Must used bottled beer, Goat! Very easy to lose track of your beverage of choice and knock it over on the keyboard!   :cheers:

Voice Attack is very handy. I use it to raise and lower the gear, stop engine, set autopilot climb, change ordinance and drop bombs. Etc. I got bailed out accidentally about 3 times, before I took that command out.

VR is the way, Goat1!

:rock

HlyWd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10