Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
The O' Club / Re: Prebuilt PCs
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 09:42:52 AM »
Have you watched a 17 year old play FPS? Most of my grandsons play or have played them. There are practice apps for shooters. Their reflexes are amazing. I can still beat them all at foosball though. I'll be 70 in Sept.
« Last post by Meatwad on Today at 09:37:56 AM »
anything over 60 fps i cant tell the difference on. They are using the crutch of anything under 100 fps is making them die because of skill issues
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Can't see ranks or scores
« Last post by dbarry on Today at 09:34:44 AM »
Thanks!
Aces High General Discussion / Re: I must be getting a little better
« Last post by Skyyr on Today at 09:32:59 AM »
I’m just going to say it. You’re lying. 

Well, feel free to watch the film :)
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 09:32:01 AM »
Of course a monitor capable of 240hz refresh doesn't mean your system can draw new frames that fast.
« Last post by Skyyr on Today at 09:30:05 AM »
Ugh, 480 is painful to watch. Get a faster modem.

Usually stream at 1440p, but somehow Nvidia reverted to 480p, hence the low quality. It wasn't intentional.
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 09:27:53 AM »
Ugh, 480 is painful to watch. Get a faster modem.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 09:26:36 AM »
It was started from the very beginning. Feel free to confirm that video starts 30+ minutes before our first fight. Your scenario never occurred.

I HO because you were in a faster, higher, lesser-armed aircraft and you kept foolishly merging with 0 aspect. A HO is the easiest shot to avoid.

I’m just going to say it. You’re lying.  But I like that you guys
other accounts used Animal42 as one name. I feel honired I make an impression. :)

You prove my point by claiming a proxy as a kill
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 09:24:13 AM »
Many young people believe you won't be competitive in FPS (First Person Shooter) without at least 100 FPS (Frames Per Second) and that's low end. They will spend a lot and sacrifice screen size for refresh rate. I know this because I have 10 grandsons.
« Last post by Skyyr on Today at 09:14:17 AM »
Good. If it was started soon enough it would show you in 3-1 on Hazmatt, which is why I came in from another rook base. <shrug>

It was started from the very beginning. Feel free to confirm that video starts 30+ minutes before our first fight. Your scenario never occurred.

I got hits on you in every of 5 fights. You killed me the same way. I’m not making up exscuses. But you do HO a lot. A lot do.

I HO'd because you were in a faster, higher, lesser-armed aircraft with superior numbers (most of the time) and you kept foolishly merging with 180 aspect. A HO is the easiest shot to avoid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10