Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Just loaded the F-4E day before yesterday.

As an SME, you should do a review video.  Your impressions would be interesting.

:aok
I don't know about the F-4E but the wizzo seat in the F-14 is more learnin' than the front seat imo. I dipped my toes but the water was too cold and deep. And I know a thing or two about radar.
Films and Screenshots / Some people rely on alternate facts
« Last post by Shane on Today at 05:29:10 PM »
Hmmm... pretty sure the picture says it all, but just in case it didn't, check side numbers, base counts, observe where A17 is and who it belongs to (maybe find out who the P47 was that turned off instead of pursuing), and let me add that I had just White Flagged A17. 

facts > alternate facts

protip: thinking you can force someone to have the same opinion as yourself and wanting to literally hang them when they don't says quite a bit about oneself.  Never did care much for the kind who has to make up stuff, either. Looking right at you.  I bet you're proud of coordinating the .rpt lofl.   I said the military was the ultimate nanny state in response to others' politcal comments and look at you twisting it like the loser you are.  BTW, have you even provided any service to our government?

Films and Screenshots / Re: Bombing GV's from 30k
« Last post by steely07 on Today at 05:22:41 PM »
Just to be clear, Twinn wasn't aiming for the GV, it hadn't even spawned when he dropped, it was just a happy accident :)
Custom Skins / Re: Updating older my older 109's
« Last post by lyric1 on Today at 04:41:20 PM »
 :aok
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 04:30:39 PM »
Finally got to watch some of it.  That's a really great film, Animal, obviously took a lot of work.  Thanks for that.

- oldman

Thanks Oldman
Ya I don't want to know how much time it took, I'd deem it absurd. However, my guess is about 250-300 hour puzzle. <bows head in shame>

finished version coming up soon
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 03:34:22 PM »
Just watched your video. Dood.. that is *excellent* work. Wish I had been there :)

Thanks GE
There were some great visuals in this scenario, couldn't capture them all.
I'm almost done with the finished product, another 1-3 days, I think. Before work sucks the life out of me for 4 months.
Aces High General Discussion / North American Map (NATOMA) Now in Game
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 12:46:05 PM »
Not sure how long it's been available for off line play, nor if it's currently available in the MA rotation yet. But it is in the game.

Pretty kewl.

just sayin
Aces High General Discussion / Re: New IP Download Speed
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 12:28:57 PM »
Maybe the internet provider got the 2GB upgrade mixed up with a 2MB upgrade? :bolt:

Ha! I knew something was around the corner.

I’m not by any stretch an IT type guy, but I think it’s how one allocates bandwidth on a server.

You prolly already knew this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10