Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Lusche on Today at 09:08:02 PM »
I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, it'll take less than 10miles WEP climbing at 165mph from it's (K4) T/O to get to a 3000M (9500ft) Bombers Altitude.

In AH, it takes less than three minutes and about 8 miles of distance for a K4 at WEP and on autoclimb to get to that altitude.  :old:
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by Banshee7 on Today at 08:44:25 PM »
I add a LOT of curve for rudder... on everything.  For the Stick I usually set to 15.  That said, I don't think I'll ever get my head around the rudder.  Doesn't matter what plane, it seems like it's way, way, way, too sensitive.  I have no idea regarding real life, but it just doesn't feel right.

Go to the control settings, select your pitch, click axis tune, add a curve. Repeat for roll. Maybe a 15 for starters.

Thanks, guys! This helped a bunch!  I've got roughly 50 minutes of time on so far.  I made my own checklist and cold started the A4 today without having to watch the video.  Landings have been a little  :uhoh, but any landing you walk away from is a good landing...am I right?

Gonna spend more time getting familiar with things before I start learning weapons and radar for the A4.  Right now, I'll just stick to buzzing the tower and doing my own airshow routine using the Blue Angels skin  :rock
« Last post by Lazerr on Today at 07:40:41 PM »
Sweet Jesus can we get someone to shoot this dog in the head.  (my apologies to dog lovers)

A tornado almost delt with it.. but people keep posting I guess?

Your welcome for keeping it rolling for you.  If you want something valid posted about the subject just ask... I let it go a few weeks ago.

Seems like the two guys mad about it just "punted" it.

Aces High General Discussion / Re: Hope All is Well
« Last post by Oldman731 on Today at 07:26:05 PM »
Hope all are safe.

Concur.  HTC did a fine job of getting everything back up in short order.

- oldman
« Last post by Oldman731 on Today at 07:24:53 PM »
Sweet Jesus can we get someone to shoot this dog in the head.  (my apologies to dog lovers)

I forwarded this to South Dakota.  Should take care of the problem.

- oldman

All,

CiCs and Side assignments have been set for the month of June. Please check and ack that you have CiC duty for your assigned frame.

Frame 1
Axis - LCA
Allies - 162nd Purple Hearts

Frame 2
Axis - 367th Dynamite Gang
Allies - 364th C-Hawks

Frames - 3
Axis - Kommando Nowotny
Allies - 9GIAP VVS RKKA

Good luck!

:salute
« Last post by RELIC on Today at 07:09:34 PM »
Custom Skins / Re: Updating my older Focke-Wulfs
« Last post by lyric1 on Today at 06:46:18 PM »
 :aok
Aces High General Discussion / Re: AHevents page
« Last post by ZE on Today at 06:02:16 PM »
It's been repeated ad nauseam that we need a DCS Vietnam terrain but it's becoming increasingly needful. Especially with the A-6, A-7, and F-100 on the horizon. Even the F4U Corsair will be welcomed. Campaign developers will have a heyday.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10