Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Well aware. Was just sayin,...it's usually the same 5, anything I post
Wait for the gaslighting focus shifting, it's coming,.. like always

its become very entertaining though
Aces High General Discussion / Re: AH BBS in Need of a Kill File.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 09:35:51 PM »
Its up to you to ignore the ignored! I have a bunch on my list....some who no longer frequent the boards any more.... but you have to just learn to move on. Having the "ignore" on is just to stop you from jumping right in. If they are on ignore, you must click it to open it, so its up to you.

Well aware. Was just sayin,...it's usually the same 5, anything I post....narcissism attention mongers click in. I still liked the Kill File approach MUCH better. I don't even want to know they exist, such damn repugnant personalities.

Wait for the gaslighting focus shifting, it's coming,.. like always
Aces High General Discussion / Re: GLOAT
« Last post by Vraciu on Today at 09:30:01 PM »
theoretically isn't that the way it's supposed to be? If you have a 2 mile alt advantage on me and you attack from high 6 o' clock at 550mph isnt that the toughest shot to defend in the game? The very fact that it costs you everytime if I'm focused on other fighters or not is a testament to my greatness!  :banana:

Aren't you 9 times out of 10 also engaging me when I'm already distracted like the intelligent player you are?

I dont think anyone's ability to shoot me down has any effect on my ability to perform in the game. You shoot one set down you gotta deal with the other <S>

Oh please, 9 out of 10 times you don't even ping me.   I have mountains of film attacking you alone,  1 v 1.   

You aren't the GOAT.   You're barely GOAT-adjacent.   I feel bad wrecking you ALL the time since we are friends,  but you just won't stop bragging.    You are the GLOAT.  :neener:

just sayin,.... didn't expect that
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Operational debrief for 27-May-2024
« Last post by capera on Today at 09:26:22 PM »
Some people work really hard....at being bent. Sad.

Life is short, people...... it's ok to smile now n then. Open your office window, let some air in.

:salute
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Operational debrief for 27-May-2024
« Last post by capera on Today at 09:19:27 PM »
This reminded me..... I need to pick up some more toilet paper on the way home. Thanks!

And this reply....is what plagues these forums. This was a fun thread. Capt Always A. Negative rolls in....and ya.

There comes a time to grow the f up.....dont ya think?

:aok
« Last post by The Fugitive on Today at 08:32:01 PM »
The "Ignore" concept is half baked, and does nothing to keep the peace on the bbs.

In band camp on BW NNTP servers we had "Kill file" where you never had to see that persons name or post ever again. You do not see when or if they reply to your post, so temptation is removed. Ignore is an ultra false positive of swiss cheese. it actually encourages someone to look what the one ignored is saying by just seeing that they posted to you. with Ignore one is still harassed, and will likely respond.

Better yet is Block like on FB. You see nothing they see nothing. No temptation at all. The narcissist who harass are 100% cut off from any of your post, reading or replying.

If you want peace around here and a more stable and inviting environment, that's what it will take. These trash can kickers aren't going to heed to anything but that, the choice to harass is removed

Locks are for honest people.

Its up to you to ignore the ignored! I have a bunch on my list....some who no longer frequent the boards any more.... but you have to just learn to move on. Having the "ignore" on is just to stop you from jumping right in. If they are on ignore, you must click it to open it, so its up to you.
« Last post by JimmyD3 on Today at 08:22:29 PM »
I have 5 individuals on my ignore list, works fine for me.  :aok
All things VR / Re: Welp… I Did Not Like VR.
« Last post by Grind on Today at 08:07:15 PM »
It is plug and play, my Quest 2 was anyway.

My Quest 3 wasn’t for me and many others. I’m sure my wife will enjoy playing Candy Crush on it.
All things VR / Re: Welp… I Did Not Like VR.
« Last post by Grind on Today at 08:03:14 PM »
I use the $25 amazon cable and it works good and charges the headset at the same time

Yeah, I hear the Kiwi brand cables have great throughput.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10