Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aces High General Discussion / Re: I'm back
« Last post by Dadtallica on Today at 03:10:55 PM »
Do us a favor and take a shower after IL2 before you log into the main arena.
If animal smells IL2 on someone he will throw a big ole hissy fit and the rest of his country and 200 will have to put up with his insufferable whines.

You’re going to need to sanitize your inbox after this. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: AHevents page
« Last post by RichardDarkwood on Today at 03:08:12 PM »
Watch out Hazmatt the self appointed bulletin board police are on ya!!! :bolt:
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 02:57:37 PM »
This is specific to DCS only. Other sims may or may not have a way to enable/disable this.

« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 02:53:59 PM »
Something that causes micro stuttering for many is hot plug usb detection. You can disable it on the controls page or pass it through to the game with an argument on startup like I do.
Can you expand on this? I've heard others complain about such things in other sims.
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 02:44:53 PM »
Something that causes micro stuttering for many is hot plug usb detection. You can disable it on the controls page or pass it through to the game with an argument on startup like I do. Actually that isn't an argument. It's a setting the autoexec.cfg file. I push an update to that file with the skatezilla launcher which made me misremember it as an argument.
« Last post by knorB on Today at 02:29:36 PM »
Do us a favor and take a shower after IL2 before you log into the main arena.
If animal smells IL2 on someone he will throw a big ole hissy fit and the rest of his country and 200 will have to put up with his insufferable whines.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 02:22:17 PM »
LOL.

I'll have to work up to it. Been working on getting to washing my hair for a couple weeks now.
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 02:20:37 PM »
Try the free Marianas map and do a 2 week free trial of the more recent P-47 or Mosquito.

« Last post by CptTrips on Today at 01:34:26 PM »
Quick question... are the graphics on the training just terrible, or is that my settings?  I downloaded DCS yesterday and just hoppped in the T51 cockpit familiarization training and looked around.  It looked pretty bad lol

Can you post a screenshot?  In cockpit and your  graphic settings page.

Caucuses is the oldest map.  Not quite as good as some of the others. And TF-51 is one of their oldest planes.

Looks OK on my machine.

My current settings.  May be default.  2-D display.

Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Vraciu on Today at 01:25:50 PM »
Traffic pattern

That wasn't the scenario posed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10